Top Ten Reasons Dementors Don’t Build With Legos + LEGO contest
May 17, 2004
Posted by Melissa AnelliUncategorized
Joanne let us know about a funny Top Ten list in the May issue of LEGO Magazine, and a LEGO contest set to be judged by Daniel, Rupert and Emma. The contest rules say:
Use your LEGO collection to create the biggest, best and most magical Hogwarts Castle you can imagine. three favorites will be chosen by a very special panel of judges – none other than Emma Watson (Hermione Granger), Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), and Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter, himself!)
“You could win a Grand Prize 15″ Harry Potter model not available in stores, one of two(2) First Prizes of all the new LEGO Harry Potter sets, or one of three (3) Second Prize LEGO Hogwarts Castle sets. To enter, send a photo of your unique Hogwarts Castle model to: Ultimate Hogwarts Contest, P.O. Box 1625, Enfield, CT 06082
“Be sure to include your name, address, age and phone number along with the photo of your model. No photocopies or computer printouts, please! If your version of Hogwarts has special features, you can include additional photos to show them off. Pictures will not be returned, so be sure to take some extras for yourself!
“Entries must be received by July 1st, 2004.”
And if you click below, you can see the whole Top Ten list!
Top Ten Reasons Dementors Can’t Build:
10. Slimy hands make it hard to grip LEGO bricks.
9. Minifigures faint when they’re around.
8. Frustrated that no one wants to stay and read the LEGO building instructions with them.
7. Have to keep stopping to drain all the fun out of the room.
6. Lack of feet robs them of the fun of stepping on all those little LEGO pieces.
5. Good at taking things apart; bad at putting them together.
4. Dumbledore will not allow them to build a life-size Harry brick sculpture in Hogwarts Castle.
3. Can’t understand why there isn’t a LEGO set called “Dynamic Dementor Defenders.”
2. Worried that their minifigure cloaks make them look frumpy.
1. Too busy trying to kiss the Sirius Black minifigure.”