Video Interview with Tom Felton; Says Will Be Back for Half-Blood Prince, Film Seven by 2010Felton Interviews
There is a brand new video interview with actor Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) now online, recorded last week on August 17, while he was in New York state for a fishing tournament. In this new interview, Tom says he has a "penciled in" contract to do Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, and he is "very looking forward to doing" Film Six. He notes that he would like to return in the role of Draco Malfoy for Film Seven as well, which would tie him up "through 2010 if it goes to plan." This timeframe, which we discussed on a recent episode of PotterCast, would keep in line with what we know of release dates of books, and the approximate year and 1/2 to two years timeframe before a movie comes out. To watch this two part interview with Tom Felton where he also talks OttP filming and much more, at this link, click on where it says "File 1 of 2" (Windows Media). Part Two of the interview focuses mainly with Tom and his brother Chris discussing the fishing tournament.
UPDATE: We now have direct downloads of the video for you :