More Official “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix” Website Updates

246

Jun 19, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

The official “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix” WB website has been updated to feature a number of brand new wallpapers and a ‘Who’s Who’ section, that contains short biographies of a number of the major characters. These new downloadable wallpapers, show promotional images of Luna Lovegood, the Weasley family, Bellatrix Lestrange, the Trio and more. The new wallpapers, as well as other images from the official OotP site, can be seen here in our Image Galleries.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix arrives in theaters July 11.

29 Responses to More Official “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix” Website Updates

Avatar Image says:

cool! 21 days and counting…

Avatar Image says:

OMG. totally unrelated to the updated site news, but I WON TICKETS TO SEE JKR AT HER MIDNIGHT EVENT ON THE 21st!!!

CAN’T STOP SQUEEING!!!....

Avatar Image says:

Great! I absolutely cannot wait for this movie! I had a wonderful dream last night where I was finally going to be able to see it. These last few days before the movie and book are going to be so hard to get through. I know it sounds bad but I actually can’t wait for things we have planned in these next few weeks to be over so that we are that much closer to the 11th and the 21st.

wooooooowwwww….congrats fishscale :)

Avatar Image says:

OMG I CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK I’M GOING TO GO INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keeps screaming till the sun don’t shine

Avatar Image says:

Congrats Fishscale, you’re so lucky!

I love the new Weasley wallpaper, it’s so cute.

Avatar Image says:

Congratulations fishscale!!! Do you know yet if you will get to hear her read, or haven’t they choosen that yet? I’m so happy for you!!

snape wallpaper was coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Avatar Image says:

Thanks for notifying us of the updates! I love the new wallpapers!

Avatar Image says:

luna one was nice too[/b]

Avatar Image says:

Cool, oohhh you guys are very lucky, I live in Mexico, and it is starting to get quite complicated to get the book on July 21st, I just hope I am able to get it, if not Ill have to travel to the States to get it…

Avatar Image says:

Wow! I have never seen so many downloads available for one movie! You can even save the bio’s pages! I have a feeling this movie is going to be fantastic!! Hooray for the fans :)

Avatar Image says:

fishscale! How cool for you!! When did you find out, & how? Have been checking my emails religiously but nothing yet – think I’ll be empty handed :o(

Avatar Image says:

Tonks is missing from the whos who. Bummer.

Avatar Image says:

congrats to fishscale, that´s great!

Oh, I love the wallpapers and the bio page. Well, it´s not really a ‘bio’ of the characters of course, but I liked that they included everyone and it looks just cool

Avatar Image says:

Didn’t see the scroll bar. My bad. New wallpapers are awsome.

I liked the Lucius one.

There are loads of profiles. Including Tonks. You just have to scroll down.

hmm the Snape one is good… but…

(licks computer screen displaying Jason Isaacs)

Avatar Image says:

wow…...... my wallpaper is snape one…

Avatar Image says:

The wallpaper of Fred, George, Ginny, and Ron is really sweet, its my wallpaper on my computer!

Avatar Image says:

Cool pics. 21 days to go!!

Avatar Image says:

Love the new wallpaper of Bella, Snape, and Luna.

I also liked the small bios, relating to exactly what the role of each character in the movie is. :D

Congrats to those who won tickets to the Midnight reading!

Avatar Image says:

Come on already, WB. Still no Lupin wallpaper? And really lame to just reuse a pic of him from Prisoner os Azkaban… talk about lazy.

Where’s the ‘Who’s who’ section? I can’t find it :(

Avatar Image says:

They did a great job in the who’s who part, I especially love the Aurthur pic with the party hat on, too cute!

Avatar Image says:

Wallpapers are cool too, dissapointed with the 3 girls though, it should be Ginny in there, not Cho.

Avatar Image says:

Cool! Only thing that bothers me right now is that they ended up using an old picture for Lupin from PoA.. And apparently in the Who’s Who for Tonks, it seems like they try to make it out that the only thing she’s capable of doing is changing her hair color. XP Don’t get me wrong though, these are awesome!

Also, random question, I thought Wolfsbane Potion didn’t keep one from transforming, but it let the werewolf keep their mind when they do transform?

Avatar Image says:

Wolfsbane does both. Unless you’re struck by the moonlight, no transformation.

But if you do transform, then it allows you to keep your mind.

um, they forgot Fred and George in the Who’s Who, didn’t they? ~8(