Matt Lewis and Katie Leung Talk with BBC in New Video

120

Jun 22, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

The BBC teens section ‘Slink‘ has a new video interview with Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix actors Matthew Lewis and Katie Leung who play Neville Longbottom and Cho Chang in the films. In the interview, Matthew discusses getting into acting at the age of five and gives tips as to what future actors who audition for the Potter films can do when auditioning. Katie Leung also talks about acting and speaks briefly about her on-screen kiss with Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter). You can watch the video here, from the BBC.

17 Responses to Matt Lewis and Katie Leung Talk with BBC in New Video

Avatar Image says:

I can see why they gave Matthew that silly hair in this movie. In this interview I think Matthew looks a lot like Dan. Plus the hair style for the movie makes Matthew look younger than he looks in the video interview.

Avatar Image says:

lmao Neville could take Harry in a fight with out wands! Idk I guess I’d have to see it. I mean Harry Has experience dodging bigger guys because of Dudley.

Matt needs the silly hair in the movie because otherwise he’s HOT! And I’ve never exactly invisioned Nev as hot lol.

Avatar Image says:

Good article here http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/06/22/AR2007062201025.html

Avatar Image says:

I’m not sure how to contact anyone here at the site, but FYI … there’s a couple HP reports on AICN here: (no spoilers) http://www.aintitcool.com/node/33120 and an interview with Rupert Grint here (no spoilers) http://www.aintitcool.com/node/33122 with more to come. No foul language in either article/interview, but be aware that AICN talkbacks that follow each article may contain such language.

Avatar Image says:

wow, he does look so different!I didn’t think I would say it, but good job on his hair in the movie :)

Avatar Image says:

Yeah, Matt is hot. I thought he was a cute kid, but wow. The scruff works for him.

Avatar Image says:

Wow! Matt you are such a cutie! That does make sense why they tried to make you look a bit younger. And I love it that he is a big fan of these sites! HI YA! :) We love you Matt! Hope Neville survives.

Avatar Image says:

Matthew looks pretty cute! ;] lol. thanks!

Avatar Image says:

sighs, Matt Lewis looks sooo handsome! (maybe even hotter than dan radcliffe shh! don’t tell!) lol!:D

Avatar Image says:

Wow, Matts a cutie! I wish they didnt nerd him up so much for the films, now. He has a great style. Eh, Im forgetting that Neville is a bit nerdy in the books. Im so glad the whole Cho story line will be over after this movie so we can get onto Ginny!

Avatar Image says:

Matt has stubble! I think a part of me just died.

He’s such a cutie. Too bad I’m married and a tad too old for him.

Avatar Image says:

LoonyLuna, most people say how ugly Daniel is, so you’re certainly not alone.

Ugly or not, I’m a loyal Dan fan, because no-one can beat his charm & charisma, but Matthew is second, he seems such a nice guy as well! You could tell he was a cutie even from the beginning.

Avatar Image says:

Yeah I see why they changed his hair for the movie because he just looks to hot to be Neville! Man when I first pulled up the video I was like thats Matt!! I think I might have to change my number one on my HP hottie list. lmao

Avatar Image says:

Wow puberty was nice to Matt!

Avatar Image says:

So, Matt just confirmed that one of my favourite scenes from the book is going to be in the movie. Awesome! hopes this also means the return of lockhart is a bit more certain

Avatar Image says:

was i the only one taht noticed the interviewer’s voice was soo low and quiet?!

Avatar ImageWON_TWO says: Very nice...

Write a Reply or Comment