“Order of the Phoenix” Soundtrack Website Now Online

261

Jun 26, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

Warner Brothers has now launched an official Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Soundtrack website, where you can listen to clips from all 18 tracks found on the CD. Also available are AIM icons, a music player to add to your blog or myspace page, and a way to text to get ringtones for your mobile or cell phones. Finally, there is a link to purchase the music (due out July 10) which now includes the option for a special edition of the CD. However, no details are available as to what this special edition may include. We are trying to find out more about this and will update when we can.

Thanks Sam!

25 Responses to “Order of the Phoenix” Soundtrack Website Now Online

Avatar Image says:

ummm did anyone else notice that they spelled sirius’ name wrong on the music player (not on the list above it). ummm also is “return to hogwarts” the opening theme music? if so I WANT THE ORGINAL ONE BACK!!!!

Avatar Image says:

Yeah i saw the sirius misspelling! but on the album its spelled right! and no Another story is the opening music for the film and its still hedwigs theme in (i’m assuming you meant Journey to Hogwarts) its just played differently

Avatar Image says:

I wonder what the Special Edition CD has in it… For $40 it better be good :-) Also tried texting to get cell phone ringtones, but that doesn’t work yet. The text I get back from WB Records is that the keyword isn’t recognized. Maybe it’s too new yet.

Avatar Image says:

Bit of a non-sequitur really, but Umbridge’s theme is absolutely perfect.

Avatar Image says:

Oh, WB, please stop making useless websites that all look the same, leech on our beloved franchise, and contain misspellings of words you should have learned in high school.

Avatar Image says:

i want to see the special edition!!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

Yeah I came on here (the comments) because I saw that they had spelt Sirius wrong “OMG wtf…’serius’?”

I love the music from the DA and room of requirement.

Avatar Image says:

I do wish that they did what they did when Goblet of Fire came out and offered free phone wallpapers. I still have mine. Who knows… maybe they will or I just haven’t seen it. I’ll keep checking! Don’t the scores typically get released earlier than one day prior to release? It’s one of my favorite bits of the films coming out.

New Occlumency clip here

thanks to Patt

Avatar Image says:

can someone pleeease make a downloadable version of this?!?

Avatar Image says:

According to the Play.com website the special edition is in a velvet covered box with a 20 page booklet. The CD track listings are the same…I was hoping for DVD!!

Avatar Image says:

WOMBAT results are up, and i got an E!!!! AN E!!!!!!!!!! But…. what now?

Avatar Image says:

Go to track 15. The Ministry of Magic … it sounds like the intro to Les Mis! (One Day More!) Seriously.

Avatar Image says:

This soundtrack seems better that GoF !

Avatar Image says:

For some reason I can´t open the website…could somedody maybe list all the titles here?

No problem:

Fireworks Professor Umbridge Another Story Dementors in the Underpass Dumbledore’s Army The Hall Of Porphecies Possession The Room of Requirements The Kiss A Journey To Hogwarts The Sirius Deception Death of Sirius Umbridge Spoils A Beautiful Morning Darkness Takes Over. The Ministry of Magic The Sacking of Trelawny Flight of the Order of Phoenix Loved Ones and Leaving

Avatar Image says:

Well that didn’t look great (I did list it, honest!):

1. Fireworks 2. Professor Umbridge 3. Another Story 4. Dementors in the Underpass 5. Dumbledore’s Army 6. The Hall Of Porphecies 7. Possession 8. The Room of Requirements 9. The Kiss 10. A Journey To Hogwarts 11. The Sirius Deception 12. Death of Sirius 13. Umbridge Spoils A Beautiful Morning 14. Darkness Takes Over. 15. The Ministry of Magic 16. The Sacking of Trelawny 17. Flight of the Order of Phoenix 18. Loved Ones and Leaving

Avatar Image says:

Do the ringtones work yet?

Avatar Image says:

Yeah! I totally noticed that too!

Avatar Image says:

this music is amazing!! I love Harry Potter soundtracks!! It just makes the magic so much more intense! :)

Still no ringtones!!! : (

Avatar Image says:

“I love Harry Potter soundtracks!! It just makes the magic so much more intense”

It’ so tue, the best thing that the movies brought is the soundtrack. John Williams made an amazing job on the first 3 movies !!! GoF was good but not amazing. Ootp seems so great with new themes and keepin the originals too !!!

Avatar Image says:

I am quite impressed by the soundtrack, well done Hooper!

Avatar Image says:

I heard very few actual, developed, themes here… really a let-down from the previous scores.

Avatar ImageWON_TWO says: Not my favorite soundtrack...

Write a Reply or Comment