London and Los Angeles LeakyMugs!

364

Jun 30, 2007

Posted by Melissa Anelli
Uncategorized

Attention all UK premiere-goers: we’ll be hosting a live Leaky Mug podcast on July 3 after the Order of the Phoenix premiere so you have somewhere to go after all the actors go to their party. Join John, Kevin, Sue, Melissa, Jamie and Andrew at the Piccadilly Theatre at 7 PM for the show. This is within five minutes’ walking distance from the Leicester Square Premiere and should be roomy enough for all! The address is:

Piccadilly Theatre
16 Denman Street,
London,
W1D 7DY

We apologize for the delay in announcing this event, but we hope everyone can still make it out! As you can see it was for a good cause: We’ve never been in such a big or beautiful theater, and send big thanks to Borders for making it happen!

And….

Attention all US premiere-goers: We will be doing a live Leaky Mug on July 9th at 5 PM in the Borders of Westwood – the same place where we hosted a Leaky Mug in September. PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT the same date as the premiere – this is the next day, after the trio gets their feet/hands/wands impressed in cement at Grauman’s Chinese Theater. The premiere is still July 8; the podcast is July 9. This is a change from our earlier postings. The address is:

Borders Books and Music
1360 Westwood Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90024

As with all Leaky Mugs, we ask that you please send an email if you plan on going. In your e-mail, please include which podcast you plan on attending and with how many people. See you there!

18 Responses to London and Los Angeles LeakyMugs!

come to new york!

Avatar Image says:

er won’t you guys be watching the movie?

I h8 living in Ireland..i miss out on loads :(

Avatar Image says:

If we’re actually going to the premiere (standing next to the red carpet and stuff), any news on what time it’s good to get there to get close? I can’t get a straight answer from the Odeon.

Avatar Image says:

Take care! It’s terrible news about the car bombs in London and Glasgow airport. I’ll be praying everyone has fun and thrills and come home safe and sound.

Avatar Image says:

You said Kevin twice Melissa! I hope everybody has fun out in California and the UK

Avatar Image says:

July 9th? Isn’t the premiere on July 8th?

Avatar Image says:

please, someone confirm that the premiere date for US is July 9 because I could’ve sworn it was supposed to be July 8.

Avatar Image says:

Guys do you know how long the UK PotterCast will last for? My train home is at 5 to 9 from St Pancras but I want to go to PotterCast first!

drunkenhouseelf- sometime in the morning would be best!

Avatar Image says:

Hmm, I liked the idea of the LeakyMug being right after the premiere.

Avatar Image says:

lol, I was waiting the WHOLE day for that announcment, because I still had to book my hostel in London…but well. It worked out fine anyway! Cant wait to see you uys there! Fran

Avatar Image says:

yeah, it’s a little wierd the leakymug isn’t after the premiere but maybe the premiere was too late to hold a podcast afterwards.

Avatar Image says:

Melissa, you may know this already but… this article didn’t get posted to the text-only version of Leaky. And I think some of your other recent articles haven’t been posted as well. Just FYI.

Avatar Image says:

Oh, and… have fun in England! And please stay safe.

“To ‘their’ party”

Did I miss something? is that resentment? :S

Avatar Image says:

I went to a screening of OTP on Friday night at the Empire in Leicester Square (in the UK). The WB representative made an announcement before the film stating that the UK premiere was at both the Empire AND the Odeon, so be careful where you choose to stand (she also mentioned the open auditions that took place over the weekend, but I guess that’s old news)!

Avatar Image says:

I’m going to try to be in London for both the premiere and the Leaky Mug. Anyone want to meet up?

David.

Avatar ImageWON_TWO says: I remember this well...

Write a Reply or Comment