Video Galleries Update with New WB “OotP” Clips and More

223

Jun 30, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

Our video galleries angels have been hard at work, and thanks to Chris and the Crew we have a batch of new videos for you to enjoy.

WB sent us those 11 preview clips from the new Harry Potter movie that we told you about the other day, and we now have them in our galleries (including an iPod friendly form) to watch as well as a batch of new interviews. The links to the clips from “Order of the Phoenix” (movie spoilers!) are:

• Clip One: The Order
  • Clip Two: At Grimmauld Place
  • Clip Three: The Trial
  • Clip Four: Thestrals
  • Clip Five: Defense Against the Dark Arts
  • Clip Six:Umbridge
  • Clip Seven: Dumbledore’s Army
  • Clip Eight:Occlumency
  • Clip Nine: Harry and Sirius
  • Clip Ten: Patronuses
  • Clip Eleven: The Hall of Prophecy
  • OotP: Behind the Scenes Footage
  • New IMAX trailer
  • Also updated are the on the set interviews with screenwriter Michael Goldenberg, various cast members, director David Yates, as well as producers David Heyman and David Barron all of which are as follows:

• Michael Goldenberg
  • Dan Radcliffe
  • Emma Watson
  • Rupert Grint
  • Evanna Lynch
  • Michael Gambon
  • Helena Bonham Carter
  • Gary Oldman
  • Imelda Staunton
  • Ralph Fiennes
  • David Yates
  • David Barron

• 31 Responses to Video Galleries Update with New WB “OotP” Clips and More

Avatar Image says:

Wooooow ! I love those videos,thanks for posting= ! Espacially the one with Bella & Licius ! 11 days left ! xD

Avatar Image says:

Ginny-i think these a better quality than the ones I downlaoded from Danielradcliffeonline-Im sure Sue wanted to wait and get best quality and then give the peeps in gallery time to get them up and available! Oh and believe me Leaky is not the slowest-consider how much there is going on now and how much content leaky has! Sue and gang yous are all doing a fabulous job!

Avatar Image says:

I don’t know if someone has said this already. But A deep, deep thank you guys for uploading these and for being patient with us rabid fans

Avatar Image says:

It’s so nice that we’ve got better quality videos than some we’ve already seen. Thanks so much Leaky and WB.

Avatar Image says:

LOL I love LUNA! Haha I can’t wait for the movie.

Yay, they’re in the galleries! Even if I already had download them! XD

Avatar Image says:

Oh and Staunton is perfect for Umbridge, just perfect. That scene with Snape is so funny. He is so angry and there isn’t anything he can do about it, except hit poor Ron when she leaves the room. Hahaha. Poor Snape.

Avatar Image says:

I love the clips. I love that I recognize some of the dialogue. I understand that it would be impossible to use the books word for word, but I think that some of Jo’s wording is so spot on that it translates to film very well.

OotP is my favorite book. I think this my be my favorite film!!

Avatar Image says:

the movie is awesome i saw it at the myspace atlanta premere last night its easily the best because it seems like a movie not just a bunch of chapters laid side by side it flows but i would have been completely lost in some parts had i not read the books especially the scene at the end where the trio are caught in umbridge’s office and neville, luna, and ginny appear for untold reasons

Avatar Image says:

Just can’t wait. Up in age and was just praying the movies and the last book comes out before I leave this world.

These are some great movie clips and loved seeing them. I repeat just can’t wait. What a writer Rowling’s is. Got me back to reading.

Avatar Image says:

YAY NOW NO ONE CAN COMPLAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

I saw OOTP yesterday, thanks to an advanced screening from MySpace, and it is TOTALLY AWESOME!!! You guys won’t be disappointed! OOTP is my favorite book, and this is my favorite film. It’s the best of the five, in my opinion! It rocks!!!

Avatar Image says:

I just noticed that Bonnie sounds really grown up.

Avatar Image says:

“It’s health and saftey gone bloody crazy!” Imelda Stanton is so funny. What excites me most is the way David Yates expresses how the fans of the books, including himself, love and adore the characters. He says that we care for their growth as characters and it’s so true.

The film bites that we saw were extrodinary. I loved the parts with Harry and Sirius. I am so excited because the scene in Grimmauld Places kitchen is EXACTLY like it was in the book…except for Mooody being there….but I dont mind that. If I were Roger Ebert I’d give it two thumbs up!

Avatar Image says:

I watched all of those & they were AWESOME! I especially love the Patronus one for some reason! it was BA-RILLIANT! :D lol. Thanks!

Avatar Image says:

Wow! I just loved those clips. The ones with Neville in them especially got me. The one with Ron’s Patronus bowling over Neville was so funny. And Neville’s response to Bella just took my breath away.

Avatar Image says:

“YAY NOW NO ONE CAN COMPLAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Nope, i do. it’s not working for me. it says they have an error. i’m gald i’m the ONLY one who has a problem and can’t see the videos….

=( [[sarcasm]]]

Avatar Image says:

I have a computer error for some reason and I can’t view any of the videos!!

Avatar Image says:

I can’t see the videos either. I mean I had seen them already, but i was waiting for good quality ones to download. I’m getting

” 502 Proxy Error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server. The proxy server could not handle the request GET /video/show/760.

Reason: Error reading from remote server”

maybe its just me?

Avatar Image says:

Ok nevermind, it works now. Thanks!

Avatar Image says:

I’ve just watched a few clips so far-thanks, so much, TLC, for posting them-I couldn’t get any of the other links to work.

But—where’s Remus when the Order rescues Harry from Privet Drive, and isn’t that a serious blunder when they have Dumbledore say “the Dark Lord” at the trial? He’s never called him that, has he?

OK, back to the clips. (The one around the table at Grimmauld Place looks very good though, except it looks like Ginny got her way and got to stay—LOL.

Avatar Image says:

Luna is my queen!!!!!!!!!! I love Neville’s response to Bellatrix and just the crazy way Bellatrix acts!

Avatar Image says:

WOW, one thing that is confirmed.

I know a lot of people say that Gary Oldman is not the Sirius in the book, but damn, HE CAN ACT!!! He steals all the scenes I’ve seen so far!

Avatar Image says:

THANKS!!!!!! Now I can see those clips whenever I want jijiji…I love Bellatrix and Luna!!!!

Avatar Image says:

I’m seriously impressed by some of these clips. They get better at a second look, and its amazing how much more I enjoy them now I understand what they’re saying!

I have to agree that Gary Oldman looks superb – a real scene-stealer, and Bellatrix and Umbridge look brilliant too. I really enjoyed the behind-the-scenes stuff – especially the filming for the battle at the ministry. How fun must that be? Just waving your wands around knowing the CGI people will work magic with it. What a job!

Avatar Image says:

Unlike with GoF (which I practically could recite the entire movie and basically knew what every scene looked like-even the one with Lord Voldemort-before I even saw the thing), I want to be of complete ignorance when I walk into the theatre of what the movie will be like. Yet you post these tantalizing clips! Must….not…peek….

Okay, maybe one clip won’t hurt…;-)

Avatar Image says:

Has everyone watched the behind-the-scenes clips? They’ve got me the most excited so far. And I have been pretty freaking excited for this movie.

Did Emma Thompson just completely break your heart like she did mine? It’s only a ten-second outtake!

Sirius and Harry’s conversation amidst the battle: Good Lord, they’re really going to dig the knife in, aren’t they?

I’m actually glad that they seem to have stepped up the Umbridge/McGonagall antagonising in the film. I would probably watch a whole hour of nothing but Umbridge vs. McGonagall.

Avatar Image says:

OMG those were really good see know i have a little more insight on what the hec the movies will look and sound and pretty much be about!!!

Avatar Image says:

honestly, I think theyre putting wayy too many clips out there before the movie starts. I sort of want it all to be a surprise to me. but wow, those really were great clips. i especially liked the behind the scenes. The on set interveiws were really great as well. I can’t beleive how great the actors are. It all seems to just flow naturally to all of them. I don’t think they could have picked better people to play the characters. cant wait til the movie. and the book!

Avatar Image says:

That was kinda mean of Hermione, talking about Cho like that in front of Ginny. Poor Ginny.

Avatar ImageWON_TWO says: I forgot about these!

Write a Reply or Comment