Docket Number: 777 – Trial of Severus Snape

124

Jul 07, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

You are invited to witness the trial of Severus Snape!

Professor Severus Snape has been charged with the murder of Headmaster Albus Dumbledore and will stand to face the charges against him beginning at 10:40am EST today in our own Leaky Lounge. It’ll be the trial of the decade! Watch as the trial unfolds throughout the day and as such high profile witnesses as: Draco Malfoy, Bellatrix LeStrange and Severus Snape himself, take the stand on this Lounge wide event.

Don’t miss this day as we recap Harry’s six years at Hogwarts, and shed some light on the event at The Lightening Struck Tower. We’ll spend the day hearing various testimonies, with Rita Skeeter herself getting the witnesses’ reaction to being on the stand.

After the trial, you will have the opportunity to decide the guilt or innocence of Severus Snape. Don’t miss your chance to proclaim Snape’s guilt or innocence!

Don’t be late, the first witness is set to take the stand shortly!

62 Responses to Docket Number: 777 – Trial of Severus Snape

Avatar Image says:

I cant get into the lounge :(

neither can i! =[

not opening :(

The lounge isn’t working. :’(

Avatar Image says:

Maybe they are just finishing preparing for the trial :D

It’s not opening…

Avatar Image says:

mine’s not working either. glad to know it’s not just me!

Avatar Image says:

This is the error message I get: IPB WARNING [2] require_once(/home/leaky/public_html/conf_global.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory (Line: 66 of /index.php)

I think everyone’s just refreshing there page at once. And luckily I’m not the only one.. :D

Avatar Image says:

ahh i want to see the trial…the link wont open!

Avatar Image says:

Go try it now, it’s working for me.

Avatar Image says:

OK ITS WORKING NOW FOR ME :D :D :D I AM SO EXCITED :)

Avatar Image says:

mine’s not working….can’t get into the lounge… :(

can’t open it too Y_Y

Not working here either. :(

Avatar Image says:

I’m in as well, but I don’t see anything special, yet. Guess we’ll just have to wait..

Avatar Image says:

The trial is 15 min. late so you guys who cant open it are not missing anything yet :D Hope it works for you soon!

Avatar Image says:

Well, I can sort of get on. It’s REALLY slow loading pages though.

OK, it works. :)

Avatar Image says:

So when does this thing really start?

Avatar Image says:

I’m in, but the thread is locked =(

Hi everyone,

The trial has started and is taking place in the Corner Booth http://www.leakylounge.com/index.php?automodule=cgiirc- you can pop in and see what is up but have to be logged into the Lounge.

We also have an event forum in the Lounge, where you can read Rita’s coverage, or just grab a butterbeer and catch up with friends.

Thanks for your patience!

Avatar Image says:

So I clicked on the Docket Number: 777 – Trial of Severus Snape link and it opened 60 windows of Explorer. Had to turn off the computer to get it to stop. ?????? What’s up with that?

Never was able to get into the trial. Will you have a transcript later?

Avatar Image says:

I was kicked of the chat-site because I was inactive for to long. But I had to be! We’re not allowed to type while the questioning is going on. I tried to reconnect, but it keeps telling me, I’m reconnecting to fast. Does anyone know what to do?

Avatar Image says:

Can’t get in, either. Will you have a transcript?

Avatar Image says:

I can’t get in either hope they have a transcript cause this looked very interesting.

Avatar Image says:

Dont click the link that says, “Trial Of Severus Snape…someone hacked into the syatem and created a bug….Now if you have an elite bug protector you should be fine but if you have just a “good” protector then you are screwed, the virus will cause some slght damage… The virus creates over 100 “blank Page” sites….they will pop up and annoy you to hell. Just thought I should tell you!!!

Avatar Image says:

I keep getting that stupid error message again. x( And I hope I haven’t got a virus now. D:

I won’t be able to get on. I just keep getting ‘IPB WARNING’ :(

Avatar Image says:

I can’t get in! But looking through these comments, I realize nobody else can either. That’s somewhat comforting.

Avatar Image says:

ATTENTION TO ALL CANADIAN FANS!!

RUPERT GRINT WILL BE ATTENDING A SCREENING AT THE SCOTIA BANK (formerly known as the paramount theatre) on JULY 11/07!!!!

(i found this out on the toronto star) =) and go to here for more info: http://www.rupertgrint.net/

Avatar Image says:

it’s STILL not working for me… maybe my computer is just a piece…

Avatar Image says:

I need help I can’t get into anything! And now I am terrified to get a virus if I do it wrong, I am on my work computer.

Avatar Image says:

How are we supposed to follow that trial?

Avatar Image says:

I am following it and you aren’t missing much, really boring

Avatar Image says:

When we are allowed to speak, everyone talks about everything else except what they’re supposed to be talking about… Kinda like real court… sniggers

Avatar Image says:

I wish I could get in, I’m busy all day and I’m not a member. I couldn’t find where to sign up.

Avatar Image says:

how do u go in? i have no idea!

Avatar Image says:

Go to the corner booth. You can sign in as guest or as your username under LeakyLounge.

Avatar Image says:

uhhhh….this is pissing me off. anyone out there have any idea how to get into the trial? it’s not working for me…

Avatar Image says:

im already signed in but no idea how to get to the forum

It worked for me.

Avatar Image says:

How typical for a trial in the Wizarding World: A trial behind CLOSED doors.

Avatar Image says:

GUILTY! On all accounts!!! DIE YE MURDERER. I will never forgive Severus Snape for bullying Neville Longbottom. What a sad man that he doesn’t deserve any pity from me.

Avatar Image says:

Yeah, I was logged in as well and couldn’t find the trial as well. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Avatar Image says:

I was already in the trial, then made the grave mistake of leaving for a minute and now it’s impossible for me to get in again. There’s always an error message

Avatar Image says:

The trial is in the Corner Booth http://www.leakylounge.com/index.php?automodule=cgiirc You have to be logged into the Lounge to be able to watch!

Thanks everyone,

Doris

Avatar Image says:

I can’t get in….any suggestions on how to? HELP>>>>>

Avatar Image says:

The Corner Booth Chat ain’t working for me. I just wanted to let you guys know. :D

Avatar Image says:

I’m still in the courtroom, but I can see that people are trying to log in and are getting thrown out. Snape is testifying right now:

19:19:18 I sope the words of the Avada Kedavra….. My magic freed Dumbldore from his suffereing and lifted his body out of reach of the Death Eaters…

19:19:28 You ended the life of Albus Dumbldore- how do you answer the charges brought against you? 19:19:33 so they were not able to despoil or search him

Snape is sooo good.

Avatar Image says:

19:20:10 All the events of the past year – the injury to Dumbldore’s hand, the Dark ord’s entrapment of Draco Malfoy…

Avatar Image says:

19:21:29 The court thanks the jury for its on-going pateince 19:21:35 Dumbldore was suffering… I doubt if even my skills could have saved him… I had no way of saving Draco and the mysetery broom rider without doing what I did – what Dumbldore asked me to do.

19:22:50 The jury might find it hard to beleive that Dumbledore would ask this of anyone…. What are your thoughts on this?

Avatar Image says:

Yeah, uh-huh, as if they caught Snape or Bella. (I know I should suspend my disbelief, but c’mon). And of course he’s guilty. He did, in fact, hold the wand that dealt the fatal curse. His intentions in the murder are a completely different story, but that doesn’t absolve him from criminal charges. In my belief Snape killed Dumbly on Dumbly’s own orders but a murder is a murder in purely legal terms.

Accio UK tried Severus Snape on 29th July 2005

He was found not guilty on all charges, there is a letter in the hands of the organiser of Accio, from JK Rowling herself commiting on the trial and what a great idea it was, an idea anyone could have had, but the people who actually had the idea first and came up with the concept were Serena Culfeather and myself.

Copying someones idea may be a form of flattery, but not acknowledging that you took the idea of putting Severus Snape on trial from Accio UK without acknowledging that it had already been done once but you wanted to revist the matter is the worst kind of Big Name Fan arrogance going. I am quiet sure if we had took something from this site and passed it off as our idea you would down on us like a ton of bricks.

It would appear that the Leaky Cauldron shows little respect toward other fans ideas when they feel like it…

Avatar Image says:

The Forum is Locked! Argh! I don’t want to miss it! I’ve got to be there!!! I want to be there and let the whole Wizarding know that Snape is INNOCENT!!! Innocent! You read it!?

Avatar Image says:

where do we vote i missed when they said it i was in the loo

Avatar Image says:

This was a fabulous event, huge thanks to everyone who took part.

People have been “trying” Severus Snape for years; Spinners Cast did it recently too. It wasn’t an original idea on Accio, and to be plain I didndt even remember it had occurred until you posted about it. Thanks for reminidng us, though, I want to go read that now!

Later, Melissa

Avatar Image says:

w0nfrhczczt8wmya ilkazvuv [URL=http://www.855235.com/634425.html] iohf4dkl8bs [/URL] aztfsi0vgx

Avatar Image says:

w0nfrhczczt8wmya [URL=http://www.855235.com/634425.html] iohf4dkl8bs [/URL] aztfsi0vgx

w0nfrhczczt8wmya http://www.821115.com/685626.html aztfsi0vgx

w0nfrhczczt8wmya ztijj85we7cwol aztfsi0vgx

Avatar ImageWON_TWO says: Guilty as charged!

Write a Reply or Comment