Official List of “Order of the Phoenix” LA Premiere Attendees

232

Jul 07, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

The US premiere for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is set to take place this upcoming Sunday, July 8 in Los Angeles, California at famed Grauman’s Chinese Theatre and Warner Bros. has sent over the official list of guests scheduled to attend the event. Here is a list of confirmed cast and crew slated to appear:

Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Imelda Staunton, director David Yates, producers David Heyman and David Barron and screenwriter Michael Goldenberg.

A number of celebrities are also scheduled to attend, they include:

Camilla Belle, Peter Berg, Valerie Bertinelli, Andrea Bowen, Kobe Bryant, Miley Cyrus, Hector Elizando, Joely Fisher, Jeff Foxworthy, Duff Goldman, Seth Green, Greg Grunberg, Neil Patrick Harris, Rachel Harris, Melissa Joan Hart, Angus T. Jones, Rex Lee, Masi Oka, Missy Peregrym, Tara Reid, Anna Sophia Robb, Antonia Sabato, Jr., Ashley Tisdale, Shawn Wayans and more to come.

Celebrity arrivals are slated to begin at 3:30pm PST. TLC will be in attendance at the LA premiere and will have complete coverage of the event. Stay close to TLC for the latest on the Order of the Phoenix film which will be released in theaters, July 11.

55 Responses to Official List of “Order of the Phoenix” LA Premiere Attendees

what? No Jason Isaacs? How depressing…. :(

Avatar Image says:

This is quite a small premiere for U.S.

It doesn’t matter, we love our HP!

Avatar Image says:

I recognise 3 people in that list of ‘celebrities’. No A-listers. I wouldn’t even call them B-listers.

Avatar Image says:

What? No Evanna, Bonnie and Matt. I would have thought the sextet would all be there.

Disappointed.

Avatar Image says:

oh nooooooo…....No Jason! runs sobbing from the room

Avatar Image says:

i think it’s a pretty decent group of celebs, i recognize over 75% of them and i love them all…well…maybe with a slight exception for tara reid…and i’m also dissapointed with lack of jason isaacs.

Avatar Image says:

WHAT? Where’s Bonnie? Katie? Evanna? Jason? Matt? Crikey! I am so glad I didn’t make plans to go…

I am surprised they are not promoting the sextet more… i mean they’re on all the posters together but then that’s it. bonnie & matt weren’t even at the official photocall or anything… so disappointing

And the list of non-HP celebs is so random. Kobe Bryant? Tara Reid? LOL

Oh booh! No Gary Oldman, no Jason Isaacs?! Well that’ll be a sucky premiere! :(

Avatar Image says:

Mugglenet has video of Jo on Jonathan Ross, but it seems to be cut short since videos can only be 10 minutes on YouTube.

Avatar Image says:

no big stars are going, only a few HP people are going, no online coverage like with the British one… This premiere sounds pretty… um… umm… whats the word? borring? no. simple? yeah, I guess ‘simple’ works.

Avatar Image says:

i just saw it in my head!!!!! Emma Watson and Tara Reid becoming BFF’s!!!!! LOL I Love the T.V. Show Heros so gald that Masi Oka is going to be there!!! i love him a lot!!!!! but what about katie, matt, bonnie what happen to them!!!!!

I LIVE LIKE HALF AN HOUR AWAY AND IM NOT ABLE TO GO

SOBBING HYSTERICALY

Avatar Image says:

Duff Goldman’s gonna be there? Cool – I wonder if he made a cake. Like maybe a big Hogwarts cake? Mmmm, cake…

whats the sextet?

Im so stupid I cant beleive Im asking

Avatar Image says:

No Ralph Fiennes, Alan Rickman, JKR, Jason Isaacs, Helena Bonham Carter, Tom Felton, Bonnie Wright, or Matthew Lewis… is there really any reason to go?

Avatar Image says:

wow, there are almost more Heroes cast members slated to attend than OotP cast members. not to mention attack of the Disney girls.

not that I dislike any of them. seems like an interesting list, can’t wait to see who is still to come!

Avatar Image says:

I agree with EmilyF. Melissa Joan Hart? When wa sthe last time she was on TV, 1994? I recognize a handful of names and those ones aren’t even that famous…it’s Harry Potter people. can’t we get some real celebrities?

Avatar Image says:

Spencer- The sextet is the trio(Harry, Ron and Hermione) plus the, I guess, “new trio” of Neville, Luna and Ginny. The group that goes to the Ministry.

Avatar Image says:

Well, as long as there’s no Paris Hilton, I have no issue. Though it would be nice to see the sextet together. -B

Avatar Image says:

Ewwwwwwww Tara Reid at a Harry Potter premiere???

Tara Reid… Dear God no.

We need Gary Oldman, Jason Issacs, anyone from the Potter cast.

Not Tara Reid. She’s awful. Have you seen “Alone in the Dark”? Her as an archeologist.

That’s a laugh.

wish i could go :( sounds fun though! =D

Avatar Image says:

Please keep Tara away from Daniel, Rupert and Emma!!! Why would they even invite her? Doesn’t seem like the kind of event that she would attend.

Avatar Image says:

I think the movie might be a little over poor Tara’s head.

Avatar Image says:

Duff Goldman’s cool, I love his show (ace of cakes on foodnetwork), i wonder if he made a cake (his cakes are AMAZING)....

Avatar Image says:

OMG u guys chill out, this is for only confirmed celebs, meaning other HBP actors/actresses might still come, Jason Isaacs is very well known in USA, i think he will come.

Avatar Image says:

It’s ATTACK OF THE DISNEY GIRLS! Ahhh I never would have though Miley Cyrus and Ashley Tisdale would have anything to do with HP. Ahhh. Not that I don’t like them, but… ahhhhh.

Avatar Image says:

I just pray none of the lohans were allowed to go and of course hilton and that trashy lot don’t go either. Keep away from our Dan and hp team please.

Avatar Image says:

i knew they’d fill this with disney freaks.

eh.

small premiere, weird. it should have been in nyc. soo excited for this movie, i already have tickets.

RIPPPPPP OFFFF!!!

Avatar Image says:

Where’s Jason Issacs and Alan Rickman? Is Rickman still filming Sweeny Todd? Im just dissapointed. Usually the Phelps twins, Jamie Wyatt and Matt Lewis come to the U.S. It should be a blast anyways.

Avatar Image says:

The whole thing is a bit weird. All 3 of the main actors are coming to LA, but the only West Coast TV appearance is Dan on the Jay Leno show? Emma is scheduled to do Regis and Kelly in New York, but nothing in LA? And Rupert is no where to be seen? Strange. Plus, I’ve heard next to nothing about them putting their footprints and handprints in cement on the 9th at Grauman’s theater. And lastly, what happened to young Lily, young Snape, young Lupin, young James and Snape’s worst nightmare? Did they get cut? or did they get cast one film too early?

Avatar Image says:

South of LA, that’s so true. How are they going to do all those shows in NYC when they have to do their handprints on the 9th? Maybe they’re pre-recorded. Well, Rupert Grint is doing Craig Ferguson and that’s in LA, but Dan & Emma’s appearances have me scratching my head. As for the young Snape, Lily, James, Sirius, Pettigrew, and Lupin… I guess their parts were so small that they didn’t get invited to the premiere? I know that the scene is definitely still in the film. I wonder if the twins, Matthew Lewis, Bonnie Wright, etc. will show up…

IS THAT ALL?????

Avatar Image says:

i was thinking about the same ,[b]South of LA[/b]..what about the marauders and alex hopkins..and no gary , alan , jason??i’m really sad….....

Avatar Image says:

I hate how all the media is just around Dan, Rupert and Emma there are other actors, I was dissapointed, Robbie Jarvis was at the London Premiere and NOONE yook pics :(

Avatar Image says:

Um, I don’t know any of those people- except Kobe. Please someone tell me when I got so old…

Avatar Image says:

Tara Reid!!!!?? Why WB why??? Well, atleast a certain Hilton idiot is not on the list(you never know though).

Greg Grunberg is cool though (Heroes, Alias)! And Neil Patrick Harris (How I met your mother). Melissa Joan Hart is only there because she played a witch in a very lame show. And I have heard of Shawn Wayans before no clue where though. I don’t even know who most of these C-stars are! Or am I suppused to know these people?

Avatar Image says:

I was half expecting to see Paris Hiltons name there lol. Don’t they normally have the US premiere in NY?? Why not this time?

Avatar Image says:

People, this is only the confirmed list, it doesn’t mean those are the only people going. I mean… Katie has to be there! But it would be very expensive to WB to pay the traveling and hotel for many actors, so I can undestand. And we don’t know if Jason, Ralph, Gary… maybe they are filming and busy. I’m a fan of Heroes too, so I think it’s very cool some of them are on the list.

Avatar Image says:

Do you think WB will stream this premier like the UK one or will we have to wait for Pottercast to hear about it?

For those who don’t know who Ashley Tisdale is, she is in Disney’s ‘The Suite Life’ and also play(s)/ed Sharpay in ‘High School Musical’.

Avatar Image says:

i tot rachel harris was richard harris

Avatar Image says:

Well with the trio being there, there really is no need for the minor actors. I understand that. They’re the ones getting their handprints done. Bonnie looked so bad at the London premier I think I’ve had all I can take so I’m relieved. Although Katie looked great and even Evanna looked good. Matt has grown up well too. But Bonnie all but ruined Ginny for me after that preganacy bad hair thing.

Avatar Image says:

Aren’t all Harry Potter premieres low-key in Los Angeles? Why did you think A-listers would go, they’re not interested and I don’t think L.A. is that interested in Harry Potter either, it’s more the east coast I imagine, that’s why they’re usually held in New York.

I believe Rupert will be promoting in Canada for the most part, Matt Lewis and Katie Leung are doing the Swedish premiere on 8th I think, Bonnie is doing the Finnish one with Katie, so it’s just Emma & Dan in the U.S., hope they’re not pre-recorded.

Dan particularly needs a break soon, he’s been working non-stop this year and I’m getting quite worried about his health, he looked a bit jaded at the U.K. premiere IMO.

Surprised Emma Roberts isn’t going to this, she used to have a crush on Dan and said recently she wanted to meet the 3 leads.

Face it, Harry Potter isn’t popular everywhere!!

Avatar Image says:

Tansey, I think its a bit unfair to say that Bonnie looked bad at the premiere and “ruined” Ginny for you.

I mean, how many times we all had to see Emma wearing some very very ghastly dresses and all kind oof hairdos? so she didn’t wore the most flattering dress to the premiere. its HER taste, and what she wears, whether you like it or not, shouldn’t “ruin” Ginny for you, cause whats important is how she potrays Ginny Weasley.

You might like to read the review that the Sunday Mirror wrote. you know why? and thats a quote:

“The youngsters are all pretty impressive. But Ron (the ever-fine Rupert Grint) is never given enough to do, and while Hermione (Emma Watson) is as earnest as ever, it is Bonnie Wright as Ron’s sister Ginny who makes the most subtle and memorable impact… her time is to come.”

I rest my case.

P.S- YES I’m a Bonnie fan, and NO, I’m not one of those Emma haters, too.

Avatar Image says:

AHH! I feel really stupid now that I can’t go. Give Miley & Ashley a break, people. I can’t believe it!! I would think Miley wouldn’t be able to go. She’s a very devoted Christian and most of my friends of that religion aren’t allowed to watch or read Harry Potter because it’s against their religion(not that there’s anything wrong with that!). Though the celeb list is a bit odd, at least Emma, Dan and Rupert are gonna be there. It would be nicer to have the rest of the cast there, too. Now, I’m super mad at my mom for not letting me go. The reason Emma Roberts isn’t there is because she’s in London, I think, filming “WIld Child”.

Avatar Image says:

om my god!! I am sooo sorry!!!! I didn’t realize I posted so many times!!! I apoogize!!! I am sooo sorry!!! I am embarressed. Is there a way I can delete them?? Again, I am sorry!!!

Avatar Image says:

Wow i hope more people can go! lol it sucks im not going to be there is soo far and i live in florida!!! well at least my good friend that lives there is going!!! And i think i heard emma was going to do jay leno.

Avatar Image says:

He imports a special band of allies to subvert this absurdist functionary. He fronts an underground force, self-titled Dumbledore’s Army, colluding with the funny, loyal Ron (Rupert Grint), the dashing, beautiful Hermione (Emma Watson) and the luminous, beguiling Luna Lovegood (Evanna Lynch) to refine and develop their skills. Rowling cannily synthesizes a great deal of English pop art in her work, and her clear inspiration here is Lindsay Anderson’s “If….,” a sharp, trenchant story of boarding school classmates violently rebelling against the rigid fascist social order.

GOOOO Evanna!! Too bad she isn’t going to the LA premier. She’s getting great reviews consistantly. And not from tabloid trash like the mirror.

Avatar Image says:

i don’t live in the UK, so I don’t know whether the mirror is a tabloid or not, but what does it matter, anyway?!

a man (or a woman) spoke their mind on the movie- is it so bad that Bonnie got a great review?!

obviously you are Evanna/Luna fan, but really, besides a few clips you didn’t see her acts. I’m pretty sure she is good, but seriously, she gets all the buzz because she is new. We don’t even know if she is going to be in HBP, because (just in case you haven’t noticed) she has a very minor role in that book. I read the book a long time ago, but if I’m not mistaken the only part where she becomes “important” is when Harry asks her to go to Slughorn’s party with him. yeah, she maybe mentioned there, but she can very easily be cut in from THIS book plot (or script, for that matter). Bonnie is there for the last 7 years, and its about damn time someone will noticed her! I know there are lots pf people out there who thinks she needs to be replaced or, as you put it so nicely- “ruined” Ginny, but you know what I think? I think you are all going to be flabbergasted when you’ll see her in OotP.

Avatar Image says:

Gary Oldman’s son told on London premiere his dad could not come because he is busy. Gary is shooting The Dark Knight with Chris Bale in Chicago. I would like to see him anyway :-(((

Avatar Image says:

Im a Bonnie/Ginny fan too, and Evanna looks really great in this movie too.

Avatar Image says:

well I haven’t heard of ANY of these people but I’m not well up on Hollywood really. I couldn’t tell you whether they’re A-list or Z-list!

For me the best film review has to be that from JKR herself – at the UK Premiere she said that she’s really happy that they preserved angry Harry as written in the book and that Dan plays it superbly well, that Imelda steals the show and that Evanna is fantastic, IS Luna, and that the centaur/giant forest scene is fantastic.

Avatar ImageWON_TWO says: I saw it...

Write a Reply or Comment