US TV Appearances Galore for “Harry Potter” Trio

209

Jul 07, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

Actors Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint will all be making the rounds on American talk shows this upcoming week to promote Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix which gets released in theaters July 11th. Here is a rundown of their upcoming appearances (now in an easier to follow format):

Sunday, July 8th

• * Harry Potter: The Hidden Secrets, hour long special looks back at the Harry Potter books will air at 10:00pm EST on cable station A&E.
  • Monday, July 9th

• * The Cast of Harry Potter will appear on the MTV show
    ‘Total Request Live’
    at 1:00pm EST.
  • * The cable channel G4 will air a “red-carpet premiere”special for Order of the Phoenix at 8:00pm EST.
  • * TV Guide Channel’s “Big Movie Premiere” program will broadcast a similar premiere special at 9:00pm EST, with many replays to follow.
  • * Dan Radcliffe is scheduled to make an appearance on the ‘The Tonight Show with Jay Leno‘ program that airs at 11:35pm EST on NBC.
  • Wednesday, July 11th

• * Dan Radcliffe will appear on NBC‘s ‘The Today Show‘ which airs from 7:00 -10:00am nationally. Check your local listings.
  • * The nationally syndicated ‘Live with Regis and Kelly‘ will interview Dan as well. Check local listings for air times.
  • * ‘Late Night with Conan O’Brien,’ also on NBC, has actor Dan Radcliffe on the show. Will air from 12:35 to 1:35am EST on NBC. (technically 7/12)
  • * Dan Radcliffe will be the guest on CNN‘s ‘Larry King Live‘ at 9:00pm EST.
  • * Emma Watson is scheduled to be a guest on the ‘Late Show with David Letterman‘ program on CBS, airing from 11:35 to 12:35am EST.
  • Thursday, July 12th

• * This morning the ‘Today Show’ will have Emma Watson as a guest. The program airs from 7:00 -10:00am in most markets.
  • * Emma Watson will also appear on ‘Regis and Kelly’ today. Again, check your local listings for times.
  • * Emma will also appear on Late Night with Conan O’Brien‘ at 12:35am EST.
  • Friday, July 13th

• * Rupert Grint will be on the ‘Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson,’ broadcast on CBS this evening from 12:35 to 1:35am EST.
  • Thanks to the many readers who mailed with the information, along with HPANA. If you are able to capture any of these interviews, please sent them in!

33 Responses to US TV Appearances Galore for “Harry Potter” Trio

Avatar Image says:

WOAH! thats alot of coverage. Its a great movie! i saw it today..i got tickets to the irish media screening..i only found out last nite..yay!

Cool ! Thank you ! ^^

Avatar Image says:

Lemur, YOu got to see the movie??? If you did, could i ask you a qustion about it??

I did..its great! ask away, LilyPotter88

Avatar Image says:

All i would like to know is how the Lily and James part was. Thank you SOOOOOOOO much!!

Avatar Image says:

ah….I doubt you’ll be happy with this. it only lasts for about half a minute, if even. and its mostly just james insulting snape. lily isnt in it at all. I dnt want to ruin it so i wont say why its so short..they sort of changed how it fits in to the story :( otherwise..the movie was great!

Avatar Image says:

Thank you for letting me know, i had a fealing they would do that.

Avatar Image says:

I really wish theyd kept it in..i love the marauders era and it would have been good to see them on screen

Avatar Image says:

That’s a lot of TV shows. And Larry KIng! But Dan is articulate and sophisticated enough to take on any talk show host. Way to go trio! They’re really promoting this movie. Emma is on another mag cover. Great pics on the Parade magazine. And whoa! Dan is on the cover of Details magazine. Thyey made him wear a vest – no shirt under. Very hot pics! Any magazine spread for Rupert?

Avatar Image says: Hey, Just wanted to let you know that Rupert is scheduled for other appearances in the US too:
    • July 13—The Today Show, 7:00 AM, NBC
    • July 20—Live w/ Regis & Kelly, 9:00 AM, ABC
    Also there’re Canadian appearances scheduled for him, like:
    • July 11—Harry Potter 5 – 1st Screening, 10:30 AM, Scotiabank Theatre, Toronto
    • July 11—MTV-Canada Live, 6:00 PM
    • July 12—Fuse.tv “The Sauce” TV Show, 6:00 PM (along side Dan & Emma)
    Avatar Image says:

Just want to let you all know I have uploaded The Making of Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix which was shown a few hours ago on ITV.

I’ve uploaded a 107mb version first then will follow up with a higher resolution upload in about 2hrs

You need to scroll to the bottom for the download link.

Hope you all enjoy it as I did, the show was superb – so much clips and my favourite scenes has to be with Luna Lovegood. Evanna is also interviewed and is such a breath of fresh air to listen to. Emma is intelligent and charming as ever. Radcliffe is actually quick witted. No Grint interview tho (well very little as he talked about Hermoined-Ron duel). But there is a hellova lot revealed and I really cant wait for the movie now.

Avatar Image says:

hey I’m going to the midnight premier in my town SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!! it’s gonna be sold out for sure wow I wish I had already seen it…. that sucks about the lilly and james thing… they changed a lot of it well at least that’s what I heard I mean no quidditch that sucks! The D10 in america had Ben Lyons talking about the movie too…

Avatar Image says:

sry for the double post oops!!!!!!! (\_/) (’.’) (“)_(“)

Avatar Image says:

There is a Harry Potter Behind the Scenes special on A&E on Sunday at 7 o’clock and it will repeat at 11.

Avatar Image says:

OK I’ve uploaded a far better quality video for download – 157mb file – ignore the upload in my previous post which is poorer quality.

This is the HP:Behind the Scenes shown on UK ITV earlier.

Avatar Image says:

Goodnight from UK (1am here) – I look forward to (well hope!) to one of yoiu uploads “making of..” on your tv network when I wake up ;)

Avatar Image says:

Goodnight from UK (1am here) – I look forward to (well hope!) to one of yoiu uploads “HP Hidden Secrets” on your tv network when I wake up ;)

Avatar Image says:

Is Dan actually going to be on the Today Show on the 11th? Or is just a video?

Avatar Image says:

Awsome my DVR is going to be smoking after all this! SQUEEEE, Im so excited!!!!

totally going to watch ALL of those & I’m not going to miss it! :]

Avatar Image says:

So, I’m a New Yorker, and I’m quite used to the knowledge actors running around doing TV appearances during major promotion times. Very rarely, however, do I ever get involved or go scope out the actors while they’re in the area. Harry Potter movies are some of the few occasions in which I might get involved.

Soooooo, I just LOVE it how, the week that all the actors are going to be here in NYC, I’m going to be in California. Haha, great.

Avatar Image says:

... and please notify us when the videos come in please Leaky! Thanks

Avatar Image says:

man they have them one right after the other!!!

Avatar Image says:

I AM SUCH A NERD! haha I turned on TRL at the end, just now, and they started showing the scene at the park and I changed it. I don’t think I want to see it before tomorrow! haha Does anyone else feel that way? I feel like it’s cheating. It is taking a lot of control to wait until midnight tomorrow night. haha

Avatar Image says:

I just watched the G4 program,really neat. It comes on again tonight.

Avatar Image says:

Anyone else watching Leno W/ Dan?? It’s hilarious!!

Avatar Image says:

saw Dan on Jay Leno, but stopped watching after his interview was done. Did he stay on when Patton Oswalt came on or did he leave?

Avatar Image says:

there’s a video up of Dan’s Jay Leno interview for non-US people on harrypottertrio.com. It really is very funny.

Ems> apparently he stayed when the next guest was on, apparently that was quite funny too, something to do with asking Dan for a lock of his hair, but I don’t know because the video I saw was just Dan’s interview.

Avatar Image says:

I can’t keep up with it all. I was just watching Emma Watson on Regis and Kelly and they inturupted so George Bush could talk.

Avatar Image says:

I was trying to watch Emma Watson on Today Show, woke up early and everything, but they interrupted so stupid ass George Bush could talk. Didnt see any…

Avatar Image says:

EMMA WATSON WILL ALSO APPEAR TONIGHT ON CONAN O’BRIAN AT 12:35 PST.

Avatar Image says:

does anyone know if any of the cast members will be making appearances in Toronto, Canada?

Avatar ImageWON_TWO says: Lots of coverage...

Write a Reply or Comment