‘Hand, Foot and Wand’ Imprint Ceremony to Take Place Today

118

Jul 09, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

Following the US premiere of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix that was held last night in Los Angles, reports and pictures of which you can see here, actors Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) and Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) will be honored by having their hands, feet and even their wands imprinted in cement in the forecourt of the world famous Grauman’s Chinese Theatre. The ceremony which is scheduled to begin today at 11:30am PST, will be covered by TLC and we will bring you our coverage of the event shortly.

WireImages now has pictures from the hand imprint ceremony now
now online.

The film, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, will be released in theaters nationwide July 11.

67 Responses to ‘Hand, Foot and Wand’ Imprint Ceremony to Take Place Today

Avatar Image says:

Thats a big honor! I think they should have let them do that at the 7th film Deathly hallows as an accomplishment of the trio for an astounding service to the film world by completing all 7 films throughout their childhood in the astonishing glare of the wordwide public. They really deserve this – just questioning the timing :)

Crap! I wish I’d known sooner. But that’s 2 hours away from me… Crap! -B

Avatar Image says:

I have the webcam up and the crowds are there along with the photographers and chairs all set up! We should be able to see it happening.

Avatar Image says:

This would be the same kind of coverage that we got of the UK and US premieres? We can find news, images, and interviews of other sites ourselves. Where is all the promised Leaky coverage for the events? All I’ve seen of actual Leaky coverage and comments for weeks has been about and from podcasts. I’m disppointed.

Avatar Image says:

they’re laying out the cement squares now.

Avatar Image says:

ok, only one square then.

Avatar Image says:

Great! Hollywood clearly sees the talent in this young actors. I wish they had invited them to this ceremony earlier. They are already good actors and getting better each movie!

Avatar Image says:

There are decently placed webcams now, but I’ll have to miss it as I have to go run an errand now. I hope to see lots of pictures posted when I get back.

Avatar Image says:

its 2:15 give or take a liitle EST i hopes its not like last nite wating for 30mins or more to see security guards heads

Avatar Image says:

Does the webcam move slow or is it just me! Can’t wait!!!

Avatar Image says:

it reloads every five seconds but we should see some of it because they’ll take a bit of time doing it.

Avatar Image says:

ughh…i wish i could go! i only live an hour away … UGH!

Avatar Image says:

Fan pix loaded here guys, they were better than the web cams last night and tons faster.

Avatar Image says:

wooo hooo im soo seeing it!!! (:

Avatar Image says:

is it due to start soon?

Avatar Image says:

Should be starting now, Wingardium… it’s precisely 11:30 in LA as I’m typing this…

Avatar Image says:

Cool, thanks Amy…I’m in Ireland….time zone had me thrown…..so looks like someones sitting up on the stage? Wuuhuuu

Avatar Image says:

they should hurry….the concrete is bound to be drying hee hee

Avatar Image says:

No problem Wingardium :) And if anyone’s interested here are live pictures coming in from people’s cameraphones:

No pictures of the stars yet but keep refreshing…

Avatar Image says:

Who all is speaking/presenting? I can’t tell who they are.

Avatar Image says:

Is that David Heyman? Or are my eyes worse than I thought? :)

Avatar Image says:

I think you may be right, Wingardium…he does have a Heymanesque quality to him from afar.

Here they are!!!

Yay! There they are! <3 <3 <3

Avatar Image says:

I see Dan, Emma and Rupert! I’m sure of it! Emma’s in a black dress speaking at the podium and Dan and Rupert are standing behind her :)

Now Rupert’s speaking… ahh I love this :)

Avatar Image says:

Well, those were meant to be rather enthusiastic hearts up there, but…I guess not.

Avatar Image says:

Ahhhh their ickle wandsies!

Avatar Image says:

This is great, they all spoke and now they are doing the hands thing! They are all wearing black. :)

Avatar Image says:

Yeah they’re wardrobes are very co-ordinated hee hee

All wore dark blue in London, had a bit of a white theme going yesterday (ok miht be stretching it there) and all in black today :-D

And they have IMPRINTED

Avatar Image says:

And now they are cleaning their hands together beutiful

and now there feet

sorry i mean their**

Avatar Image says:

And now they are doing the feet thing!

all done

Avatar Image says:

i saw it but the picture is crap i cant wait to see the imprints my best friend is there i cant wait to see pics

Avatar Image says:

Poor babies, they were standing there without shoes for some time.

Avatar Image says:

Man that was fast!! they deserve it!! wooo hoo welll done dan,emma,and rupert!!!! (:

Avatar Image says:

That is one really big honor… don’t let them do it! Don’t let their entire childhood’s work be crushed into three pathetic tiles! (...)

Avatar Image says:

Was I seeing things, or did they have to step out of their shoes for a bit? LOL! They stepped into the cement, some Graumans muckey-muck pressed down on their toes, then the trio stepped out of their shoes, leaving them in the cement? LOL… too funny.

Cant wait to see real photos of this. The webcam was good (a lot better then for last night); helped me get through a boring staff meeting, but I want real pics!

Avatar Image says:

Oooh I need to see this! Big honour to the trio—kudos!

Avatar Image says:

It was cool to see. I saw much more than at premieres where people walk by so fast. Dan and Rupert seemed to be laughing and talking a lot together.

Some pics here:

(remove spaces)

Fans took them and uploaded them in that page.

Avatar Image says:

There are now pics on WireImage:

I’d submit this as news, but I dont think that works (at least for me, the screen never changes).

Avatar Image says:

Originally, the Ministry had asked me to participate in the cement bath, as well. However, I told them that under no circumstances would I risk contracting that Hand, Foot and Wand disease.

Avatar Image says:

Those pictures are too cute!

Avatar Image says:

It was so crowded there you couldn’t see the plateform where they were.. people were sitting on top of other shoulders just to get a peek at them.. thank god for the 2 large screens … Ruperts hair looked lighter.. Emma look beatuful of course .. they were give autographs to people in the crowd .. so was Dan, but I did get to see him .. and of course my camera didn’t work for some reason.. The three had big smile on their faces and seemed to understand that was bestood on them today.

Avatar Image says:

they all have such little hands!!!!

Avatar Image says:

But they have big feet! :D

More pics: http://www.harrypottertrio.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=354

(remove spaces)

Avatar Image says:

On a different site, Emma starts out wearing a pretty necklace and then loses it for the technical shots of with the cement. She looked nice, but staying lady like when working with cement is difficult.

Avatar Image says:

That is a huge honor! It makes me feel like a proud parent because we knew all along how wonderful and ground breking the series is, on screne or in bookform. Congrats, guys!

Avatar Image says:

Oh my gosh i was at the premiere yesterday and it was amazing! I was in the front row and got the best pic of rupert grint! I was so excited!

Avatar Image says:

Daniel Radcliffe’s hair totally suits him. I wish they had done all this at the end of movie 7…That would have made it much more special…

Avatar Image says:

I HUGGED RUPERT AND TALKED TO DAN. BEST TIME EVER!

Avatar Image says:

That is so cool! They all look great and so happy! I’m so proud of them!

P.S. I can’t bring myself to answer the new poll. I am so conflicted!

Avatar Image says:

Darndarndarndarndarn I could have been there but NOOOO I didn’t hear about it till NOW. Why the hell didn’t they make this more public? I live less than an hour away! Darn it!!! I’ll never be able to get to see them in person ever again!!! ;_;

Does anyone know how long they’re staying in L.A.? If so will they be at any more premieres? I just CANNOT afford to miss another opportunity!

Avatar Image says:

I don’t know why but I think it’s really cute how the trio got to put their wands in the cement. hooray for dan, rupert and emma!

Avatar Image says:

There’s a 22-second vid of the Trio putting their hands into the cement on YouTube now. Search for their last names and “Grauman’s,” you’ll find it. Or search for the poster, katyflyer2.

Avatar Image says:

Fantastic pictures. They look mightily chuffed. I think it’s great they put their wands in too. :)

Avatar Image says:

apparently there are four videos of the ceremony on iesb.net

Avatar Image says:

the video is amazing. I had tears in my eyes.

Avatar Image says:

Emma was so nervous and sweet, I’m so glad she still seems so down to earth and truly greatful- they all do- to have come this far. I’m so excited for them!

Avatar Image says:

Okay…what does Rupert’s shirt say this time. LOL!!!

I loved the shots of them, this is such a great honor for a awesome group of young actors.

Avatar Image says:

anotherweasley > it was the same as he wore for the Paris premiere, a crown with the phrase ‘stay calm and carry on’.

Avatar Image says:

there’s nice video of the event on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-BUjMPI5Sc&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Emugglenet%2Ecom%2Fapp%2Fnews%2Fshow%2F1072

Lovely little cute hug between Rubert and Emma when Dan is talking…..awwwwww.

Avatar Image says:

Wow, I’m sorry for you as a fan to call the stone imprints ‘pathetic tiles.’ For shame. It was wonderful to witness first hand. I grew up near L.A. and have many memories of Hollywood, but having lived out of California for over ten years now, it was great to be here on holiday and make the time to go down to Hollywood to witness it. And it was nice we were all shouting ‘Rupert!’ I mean, Daniel does get enough love, doesn’t he?

Avatar ImageWON_TWO says: How nice...

Write a Reply or Comment