Radcliffe, Watson US Talk Show Reminders

241

Jul 12, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

As we told you previously, actor Dan Radcliffe was to be a guest on CNN‘s Larry King talk show tonight. That program has just aired, with the Harry Potter actor answering email questions and responding to fans on the street. The interview, which ran about a half hour in length, included questions regarding his favorite scenes in “Order of the Phoenix” (those with Gary Oldman took the top rank with Dan) as well as ones about working with the various directors and future project. While this show will be re-broadcast tonight at midnight (est), anyone with video please send it in and we will post as soon as possible! Another reminder as well: Dan will also be seen on Late Night with Conan O’Brien, airing on NBC at 12:35 (EST).

Also, keep those VCRs and Tivos going, for actress Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) will be on Late Night with David Letterman tonight , and that program will be broadcast on the CBS network at 11:35pm (EST). The actress will also be a guest on NBC‘s The Today Show tomorrow morning, and that show air starting at 7am (check local listings for the channel in your area).

37 Responses to Radcliffe, Watson US Talk Show Reminders

Avatar Image says:

I watched Dan on Jay Leno, Live with Regis and Kelly, Today Show, TRL, Extras… All of them were great, he has a great sense of humor!

Avatar Image says:

Also, Emma will be on Regis and Kelly at 9:00 (EST)!

Why doesn’t Rupert do any interviews!? I want to see Rupert. pouts LOL

Avatar Image says:

That’s 9:00 AM (EST) Sorry!

Avatar Image says:

MAN i wish i had DVR or TIVO. Oh well i better go set some reminders! lol

Avatar Image says: I haven’t been able to catch any of these and won’t be able to tomorrow either…please send in captures to leaky or put up you tube links to check out. Thanks!Avatar Image says:

Dan will be on Conan today too. He goes from one set to another!

Rachel, that’s not true, today he has been on several tv shows.

Avatar Image says:

I have everything taped so far with these ready to be tonight! needs to see the movie again

Avatar Image says:

Have no worrie about about Rubert!! Rubert is going to be doing a interview!!! Yay. He’s going to be on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson! He’ll be on this Friday, at 12:35 A.M.(EST)On CBS!!

Avatar Image says:

I really was suprised by how funny Dan was. I guess I expected him to be more….........like Harry. lol But he’s got a quick wit and great sense of humor. Very good interviews!!1

Avatar Image says:

Meanwhile, Rupert watches from his hotel room, cursing his publicist.

Avatar Image says:

Cariars, yes Dan has a great sense of humor and he is great doing comedy, like he showed on Extras. Harry is very witty in the books too, the problem are the scripts who only give funny lines to other characters. Although in OotP movie the biggest laught came spoiler when Harry describes the kiss like “wet”. All the audience loved that. :D

Noah, stop complaining and inform yourself better ;) he is in Canada, he has been in several tv shows today and he will do other things latter this week too. Leaky already posted about it some days ago.

Avatar Image says:

yeah i saw Dan on live with Regis and Kelly. man Dan is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot i got butterflies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

I have to admit, Dan looked quite fetching in that white jacket of his on Larry King. Oh my.

Avatar Image says:

Not bad timing – I just read this, turned to CBS, and there was Emma! :) She looked pretty good up there, although when David Letterman hit her with that crazy American Football jargon, I think she was (quite understandably) confused!

Avatar Image says:

Oh that was awsome! I was actually able to watch most of all three. Dan was SO INCREDIBLE on Conan! I was laughing so hard! He is soooo funny! I love him even more! LOL

Avatar Image says:

Lucius, When was Rupert on any interviews yesterday (here)?? Cause I never heard of any talk show interviews? except the one with craig and the today show, which are both tomorrow.

Dan has been great in all of his interviews. but I was worried about Larry King and He kind of proved me right. Didn’t really like that interview. Dan was great it wasn’t Dan at all!

Emma was great too! she likes so perfect in anything it makes me so jealous!

Avatar Image says:

( Meant today not tomorrow!!)

Avatar Image says:

Hi everyone. Melissa, everybody. I have a queston for you. I just finished watching the Conan O Brien 12:37pm airing with Daniel, and previously the bit on Letterman with Emma. I caught the full bit of Emma, and missed the last 15 mins of Dan’s, as my battery chose to die soon after. Now, my question is, how do I send them in? I would be glad to send them in and share them with you, but I’ve no idea as to how to do that. If anyone would like to help me out, it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, ;D

Avatar Image says:

PS. On a side note, I will attempt to find a set of batteries in order to catch the Today Show at 7 and the bit with Rupe on Craig Furguson’s show the 13th. Once again, just let me how and where to send them, and that I shall do. Thanks again. And, if you like, you can also message me at MySpace.com/emmaelizabethgranger…. if you’d like to, of course. :]

And, excuse me for forgetting, Regis and Kelly as well. ;]

Avatar Image says:

Dan was fantastic on Conan! I laughed throughout the entire thing, and I think Dan may have gotten a few more laughs than Conan (and that’s saying something!)

At the end of the interview, Conan told Dan that he was one of his favorite people to talk to because he’s so down to earth, and he really seemed to mean it. You must find this interview online if you missed it because it is simply great.

Avatar Image says:

anyone know where I can see a recording of the Conan interview? After seeing Dan on Jay Leno, which was hilarious, I was really looking forward to seeing the other. I am not in the States so I have to rely on kind people sending stuff in :)

Going to see OotP tonight, at last!!!

OK- have found it.

Avatar Image says:

I watched the entire Letterman show just to get to Emmas interview. I hate to be cruel…but Dave just needs to retire…I was tryings so hard to find ANYTHING funny during his entire show…the most I got was a smile a few times. His interview with Emma was eeh…not particularly interesting questions…Emma essentially had to provide all the charm and fun during the interview. My was she gorgeous.

I then watched Dan on Conan…and it was thoroughly enjoyable…though campy and clichéd…Conan was still energetic and goofy and Dan fed off his humour magnificently. IMHO…Letterman should consider passing the torch.

Avatar Image says:

DracoDaDeathEater I have to say I agree with you! I just tried to watch the interview with Emma but it was excruciating- omg like a job interview! Poor girl. I will try and go back to watch the rest of it but I had to switch it off after about a minute.

shan21, you can see the interview witn Conan here:

Maybe you have to remove some spaces on that link.

I really enjoyed the interview, Conan really seems to like Dan, both are very funny, and I want to play cricket now! I’m not British so I have a question: do you think Jo inspired Quidditch on Cricket? that would be great. Maybe it’s an obvious question, but I’ve just learned what cricket is sorry! I wish they would be more interviews with Daniel on these shows, they are great to see, but he has been promoting the movie an entire month so he deserves to rest a little too!

Avatar Image says:

I can’t decide which I liked best Conan O’Brian or Jay Leno. I think they were both great interviews. I like how Dan also genuinely seems to enjoy their jokes too, also with Regis and Kelly.

Quidditch always seems to me a bit like a combination between rugby (or American football) and lacrosse with a rounders/baseball bat thrown in for good measure.

Avatar Image says:

I saw Daniel’s and Emma’s interview on Regis and Kelly and both were great!! On Regis and Kelly, they showed this very old clip of Emma from 2001, she was highly embarrassed!

I am, however, sad that I have not seen any interviews with Rupert?? Does anyone know why he has not appeared??

Avatar Image says:

Sorry, but I’m sure you know yesterday he was in several tv shows in Canada and later this week he will be on more shows too, and people here in the comments have already said it, so please stop complain just for the sake of complaining.

Avatar Image says:

rupert fan> I think there was something with Rupert on MTV Canada which has been posted on harrypottertrio.com.

He’s on Today show on 13th am, also Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson as someone said earlier, also Regis and Kelly on 20th. Can’t give you channels or anything as I’m not from US so not familiar with them.

Meanwhile I have just 3 more hours until I sit in the cinema waiting for OotP to start, yay!

Avatar Image says:

I watched Dan on Leno and Conan, both were great and lighthearted, the Letterman thing, yeah…. I also caught part of the Larry King interview, but as it was 3 am, I didnt watch it all. But caught where they talked about DH coming out, and Larry says: “Will that be a movie too?”

Avatar Image says:

harry and dambldor will die in the end…...........ithink but i hope its not ron or hermoine

Avatar Image says:

can any body tell me where can i watch the interview plz????

Avatar Image says:

DracoDaDeathEater, I agree completely. The part where they showed a wrong clip before showing the actual OOTP clip was really annoying. Poor Emma! But she was gracious and charming despite letterman. And the Conan interview was great…Conan’s always funny and I think the guests like Dan really feel comfortable with him and Leno. the Larry King one was ok; Larry didn’t know much about the books or film stuff well but Dan was very nice as usual. I wish Rupert was on Conan or Leno though, I don’t care much for that Ferguson guy.

Avatar Image says:

Hey um Rupert is going to be on the Late Late show with Craig Ferguson on Friday at 1 am eastern. CBS I believe.

Avatar Image says:

Emma acquitted herself well. Letterman likes to make his guests do all the work so if you’re not naturally spontaneous speaker, you’re gonna have a tough time and it’ll make you look bad. Mischa Barton was infamous on giving mostly one-to-two word answers on her Letterman appearance. Emma did well but she was visibly nervous. Very few first-time guests come off spectacular on their first Letterman appearance.

Avatar Image says:

lol, just to clear up the confusion, Ginger, the “wrong clip” on Letterman wasn’t a mistake—it was a joke, so I really don’t think “poor Emma” is quite an appropriate reaction! :P Could be wrong, though…

Write a Reply or Comment