“December Boys” Trailer Now Online

269

Jul 13, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

The official trailer for “December Boys,” actor Dan Radcliffe’s next film is now available to watch online. Shown in standard format as well as in high-definition, the trailer shows Radcliffe as part of four orphan teenagers during the 1960s living in a Catholic convent on the Australian outback. We will have the trailer in our Video Galleries very shortly.

The film will be released in theaters in the US on September 17, 2007.

Thanks to Mira for letting us know.

36 Responses to “December Boys” Trailer Now Online

WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO DANNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st?

Avatar Image says:

It looks really good! I’m tired of all those movies with lots of special effects but without a good story, so I can’t wait to see this movie because there is a beautiful, endering story and good acting. And Australia is beautiful, I love the places they chose to film it, and that girl is hot.

Avatar Image says:

It looks like an absolutely heartwarming story :)

Fantastic!!

yippee!!!

Avatar Image says:

wow i can’t wait to see lucy teaching him how to kiss:D i’m in love…

Avatar Image says:

Has anyone seen the movie “Now & Then” about 4 girls and the summer they spent together? This looks like the boy version! Even the line “All for one and one for all” is the same. I am excited to see this, Dan looks beautiful in it and the story seems lovely and touching.

Avatar Image says:

Is it really opening on September 17 in the US? If so, that would mean that it opens on a Monday.

(Either way, I’m excited. Though I think that that girl could have been prettier.)

Avatar Image says:

Aww..it looks like such a sweet movie! I can’t wait to see it! Go Dan!!!

Avatar Image says:

finally!!!! i have been waiting for this movie ever since they started shooting! that’s so exciting! it looks really really good, and Dan… oh Dan! :-D

Nice movie. :)

Avatar Image says:

Looks like a great movie! Cannot wait to watch it!

Avatar Image says:

Looks like a very cute movie! It’s funny hearing Dan with an Austrailian accent. Good for him though, this seems like it’ll be good! ;)

Avatar Image says:

Oh this looks like a magnificent story. All the kids look like they’ve put in honest, sincere performances. Dan…...you dog!

Avatar Image says:

Looks like a tear-jerker. Looking forward to it.

Avatar Image says:

That was very cute after they kissed, priceless, exactly how a boy would react if he has only see nuns (the part where he says that is so funny).

I think it is September 14 for USA and UK and September 20 for Australia.

Avatar Image says:

It’s not opening on the 17th.

Avatar Image says:

Looks a bit formulaic or afternoon special kind of movie but I don’t care. I’ll see it anyway. (Snort laughs like Dan)

Avatar Image says:

Wow, that was awsome. That movie looks amazing, I can’t wait to see it!

Avatar Image says:

did anyone else cry? or is it just me and my time of the month? cause i totally cried. way to go Dan!!! it looks wonderful.

Avatar Image says:

The trailer made me a little teary eyed. I’m definately going to see it. Although I love all the movies, it’ll be interesting to see Dan in something other than Harry Potter.

Avatar Image says:

Wow! It looks amazing! I can’t wait to see it!

Avatar Image says:

Looks good, I just hope it comes out somewhere newar me. Cause I’ll go see it when it does, it looks really good. And it’ll be nice to see Dan in something different.

Avatar Image says:

Oh, wow, I really want to see this!

Avatar Image says:

wow, I really wanna see that! Dan’s acting was amazing! can’t wait:D

Avatar Image says:

I got chills when I saw the Yahoo movie page and saw the trailers of two Dan films on it. One a teaqr jerker and the other a fantasy adventure – well not so anymore. I saw OotP and man, it’s so gloomy and so not for children anymore. Dan was fantastic in it. 2007 is really going to be his year.

Avatar Image says:

THANK GOD. Something I can watch Dan in without bloody Harry Potter. I love Dan and I want to see more things like this, Equus and My Boy Jack, these are want Dan fans want, not bloody Harry Potter. I seriously can’t wait to see this, I do hope it won’t be too sentimental though.

Avatar Image says:

It looks like it has a lot of humor too Julia. Dan is brilliant in OotP, so I’m happy to see him continue playing Harry too. But it’s true all the proyects he is choosing outsite HP are very very interesting.Plus I’m so impressed, he is very good doing accents. And yes, Australia is beautiful. :D

Avatar Image says:

I can’t wait. I Harry 5, Dan really proved himself. And not just here but in Equus also. I waould love to see what he does next!!!! GO DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE! OY OY OY! go dan :p

Avatar Image says:

wow, it looks good! it is very dfferent from what i expected! I thought all boys were teenagers. oh well, i still cant wait to see it.

Avatar Image says:

Wow, the movie has the feeling that “My Girl” had. My Girl is one of those movies that when you see again you think, “Wow, that was great!” December boys looks really good, I’ll see it. Go Dan!

Avatar Image says:

WOW the trailer realy catches the story of this movie and also catches the character of ALL the boys, I’m glad Dan got this role, this movie looks to be not only a emotional movie but the cinematography looks fantastic, they over did it for been a low budget film, I kind of have a feeling that this movie is going to get some nominations….way to go Dan, great project!

Avatar Image says:

Absolutely great. Brilliant trailer for what looks to be a coming – of – age movie for Dan. Looking forward to it.

Emma x

Avatar Image says:

I have been looking forward to this movie for a long time. I’m from Adelaide, and Dan really gets the accent right- I think it suits him nicely. Yay for Australian movies!

Avatar Image says:

Looks like a good movie POur Dan is really proving he is an ACTOR and a great one. WAY TO GO .DAN. Can’t wait to see this movie. I hope Equus will also be shown in North America or be turned into a movie for the world to see not only in England and on stage. JUST SUGGESTING

Write a Reply or Comment