Leaky’s UK Premiere Coverage Streaming in High-Definition on Yahoo!

234

Jul 15, 2007

Posted by Melissa Anelli
Uncategorized

At long last (but you’ll see why) we present our coverage of the Order of the Phoenix premiere in London, UK, from July 3. This footage is live on Yahoo! and is streaming and downloadable in High-Definition quality. It includes interviews with J.K. Rowling, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Imelda Staunton, Katie Leung, Tom Felton, David Heyman, Evanna Lynch and David Yates, in huge quality format or available to stream live on your desktop. The actors talk about what’s coming up for the sixth film as well as the fifth.

To see the footage, go to this page and choose clip #17. Clicking it will stream the video, and you can find download links to the right.

We will have a longer cut of this footage up at a later date, including interviews with more cast and longer comments, soon.

Enjoy!

26 Responses to Leaky’s UK Premiere Coverage Streaming in High-Definition on Yahoo!

Avatar Image says:

Yay! Can’t wait to watch! thanks so much!

Avatar Image says:

WOW! You interviewed a lot of amazing people! I mean! Jo! Holy Toledo!

Avatar Image says:

Oh yeah! I meant to say that I absolutely loved the film! And this video looks so professional; like something you’d see on Entertainment Tonight or something.

awesome job leaky!!!! I LOVE LEAKY CAULDRON AND OF COURSE THE STAFF

Avatar Image says:

i love the personalized microphone

Avatar Image says:

Great job guys! Gotta echo mollywobbles sentiments and say that your interviews looked extrememly professional (what with your very own ‘Leaky’ microphone and all! Too cute!) and got great responses from everyone you managed to snag for an quick chat! Well done! I especially liked hearing Tom Felton’s thoughts on ‘wrapping his head around’ what he’s going to be doing in the 6th film (something I personally am really, really hoping they try to stay true to and include Draco in a much larger role rather than have him relegated practically to the part of a ‘background extra’ as he is so often forced to do, which is unfortunate cuz we all know he’s got the chops and deserved his moment to shine in the film series! Fingers crossed!) and hearing from Evanna Lynch about the significance of her dress and necklace! That was really neat! She seems like such a sweetheart! K, that’s all I have to say about that! ;)

Avatar Image says:

Brilliant Interview! :) I really enjoyed it!

Avatar Image says:

OMG awesome! I can’t believe you guy’s talked to all those people and Jo ahhh! Evanna was so funny “oh Jo gave it to me, have you seen Jo yet?” It’s like they’re good friends…lucky Evanna!

Avatar Image says:

Yay! That was fun! Wish it was longer, though. You can never get enough interviews from you guys! And who all was there? Melissa, of course, Andrew and someone from Veritaserum?? Very cool! Yay! I’m so excited.

Wonderful interview!

Avatar Image says:

Anyone able to download it?? and if so how??!!? thanks :)

Avatar Image says:

Fan-flippin-tastic! Well done Melissa and Staff! I am so proud to be a Leaky fan … you are all at the height of professionalism and grace.

And, your questions were zillions times better than many of the “pros” I’ve seen over the last few weeks (blech! Why don’t they READ?).

Congratulations and THANK YOU from your fan!!!

Avatar Image says:

I think David Heyman hit it spot on – how incredible that in this day and age, for ten years, millions have followed this story, and nobody really knows how it will end. And I agree with him absolutely: “Jo will make the right choice . . . even if Harry dies . . . “

Avatar Image says:

Awesome job Leaky! I love Evanna’s dress even more. teehee, ravenclaw dress.

This is going to be my last day for commenting here because I want to be spoiler free. So see ya next week…or later today.

Avatar Image says:

Good job Melissa! But how exactly do you download the video?

Avatar Image says:

A long last but we’ll see why? Okay, I’ll bite, why? Why did this take 12 days when other sites had interviews from that red carpet event online the same day? It is old news now.

Avatar Image says:

I loved hearing some of David Yates’ ideas for how he wants the 6th movie to be…I think its also good to change up the feel each movie so that movie goers don’t feel like they’re seeing the same movie again and again. Also, I’m not a big fan of the Cho character but I’d love to see that sort of grudge match between Ginny and Cho.

Avatar Image says:

Awesome job, Leaky! :) Thank you!

PS. If there is video of Sue squeeing when JKR walks up, I would love to see it. That would be hilareous!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

Just want to congratulate Melissa on a great interview, and I really don’t know if this is the right place to do it but I want to thank all the Leaky staff, for making Harry Potter just that much better with everything from pottercast to harrypotterseven.com to the daily news updates, Leaky you made my last 8 years as a potter fan fantastic, and I know you’ll make the next 5 days amazing. So ya thank you so much!!!

Avatar Image says:

I knew it was going to be well worth waiting for…. Love you guys!!! Thanks for eveything and now see you after Deathly Hallows…”EVANESCO”

Avatar Image says:

Awesome taste—really looking forward to the longer clips we’ve been promised though. More Evanna!

Avatar Image says:

That was good, but I expect more soon! You guys are awesome for going out of your way to do is for us. :D

Avatar Image says:

I’d like to ask what Viki asked – how exactly do you download this video? I look to the ‘right’ but can’t see anything? Thanks.

Avatar Image says:

Well done, and thank you for all the incredible work you do.

Avatar Image says:

how do you download it?? i dont see any links! great interview though..i cant wait for more!

Avatar Image says:

The women interviewing them sounds like an American, did one of you guys go all the way to the UK to do that? That’s pretty cool. I’d do that too, HP premier, meet all the actors and see London. Very cool.

Write a Reply or Comment