Happy Birthday Stephen Fry!

115

Aug 24, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

More Happy Birthday wishes go out to Stephen Fry, the narrator of the UK editions of the Harry Potter audio books, who celebrates his 50th birthday today. Happy Birthday Stephen!

24 Responses to Happy Birthday Stephen Fry!

Avatar Image says:

i really liked the art. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Avatar Image says:

I was watching something last night on BBC4 about Stephen Fry turning 50 and Jo Rowling was one of the people talking about him! She said some of her favourite bits (from A Bit of Fry and Laurie, I think) and it also had a small bit about him reading the audio books and she said how she didn’t even get to hear who the other possible readers could have been, Stephen Fry was the first name read out and she said yes right away!

I adore Stephen Fry, his books, his comedy and him as a person.

Avatar Image says:

Happy 5-0 Stephen! You are great as an actor and narrator! Many happy returns! :D

Avatar Image says:

Happy Birthday Stephen Fry :-)

Avatar Image says:

Amazing man in so many ways.

Happy Birthday!

Avatar Image says:

I’ve been MAD about Stephen Fry ever since I first watched “Jeeves and Wooster”.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Stephen!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

Happy Birthday Stephen! You’re awesome! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Avatar Image says:

Stephen Fry, you rock! QI is wicked and you voice the characters so well on the tapes. You’ve been through so much, and I hope you live another 50, if you so wish. Good luck and many happy returns!

Happy birthday!

Avatar Image says:

Happy birthday to a very gifted performer and fellow kapnismologist!!!

I must confess I felt the Jeeves and Wooster roles should have been switched… but ended up loving the performances nonetheless.

Avatar Image says:

On the topic of Stephen Fry (Happy birthday, by the by!) does anyone recommend that I go out of my way to get the UK editions of the audio books vs. the US editions? I heard the Stephen Fry is really good (a bitter better than Jim Dale?) but I wanted to know if it would be worth it to spend more for Fry.

Avatar Image says:

Happy Birthday Stephen Fry/Jeeves!! I wish you had a role in the movies! :)

Avatar Image says:

I adore Mr Fry’s work, especially his work on the audiobooks. It is a wonderful feeling listening to him read the series and I am very grateful that he does! SuperAurorGirl, I would strongly recommend you get your hands on the UK versions as Mr Fry is just wonderful. Jim Dale is good and I do enjoy listening to his readings occasionally and believe it’s worth listening to the US versions, but Stephen Fry is just perfect. Absolutely. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Avatar Image says:

С Днем рождения, м-р Фрай)))

Avatar Image says:

HAPPY BIRTHADY!!! I hope you had a magical day!!!

Avatar Image says:

A very happy birthday, Stephen Fry! And all the best! You are a great reader and actor! :-)

Avatar Image says:

Happy birthday, Stephen Fry! I was watching Blackadder back and forth last night and you’re so cool in that! And in QI and on the audiobooks. I hope you have a wonderful! Soupy twist!

Avatar Image says:

happy birthday stephan.. i read the 5th audio book thehe… i like your voices on the book.. almost just like the characters themselves

Avatar Image says:

Happy Birthday, Mr. Fry! And let me add, I love listening to the HP audio books; your readings are fabulous.

SuperAurorGirl-hope that answers your question. If not-yes, by all means, go out of your way to get Stephen Fry’s audio books of HP. They are wonderful.

Avatar Image says:

Happy Birthday Stephen. Such an all-round wonderful person! Yes, SuperAurorGirl, it is more than worth getting the UK Audio books. They are so much more satisfying than the Jim Dale ones IMO.

Avatar Image says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Stephen have a good one !

Avatar Image says:

Happy Birthday you wonderful WONDERFUL man!

Happy Birthday!

Hope you had the best one ever!

=)