New Emma Watson Photos Online from July Issue of Tatler Magazine

277

Aug 29, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

Last June we first told you about Harry Potter actress Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) gracing the cover of UK fashion magazine Tatler, we now, thanks to our Order partner Emma-Watson.net, have new images online from the photo shoot. These new photos, not showcased in the July issue of the magazine, show Miss Watson in a number of new poses and outfits as well as a few outtakes. You can see the 29 new images here in our Image Galleries, courtesy of IHeartWatson.net.

Thanks again to our Order partner, Emma-Watson.net!

20 Responses to New Emma Watson Photos Online from July Issue of Tatler Magazine

Avatar Image says:

Congratulations to Miss Watson,she has also now become the face of Chanel and these pictures clearly show why. She is both talented and beautiful and is a good role model. I wish her good luck in all she does.

you go hottie

Avatar Image says:

I didn’t know she’s the new face of Chanel… That’s awesome, I walk by a Chanel store every day. They’ve been renovating for the past few weeks, but I guess when they reopen I’ll be seeing a familiar face.

You’ve come a long way Emma, it’s good to know you’ve blossomed into a strong young lady. Don’t let the muggles get you down :)

Avatar Image says:

I don’t think Emma ever confirmed this rumor. I think she just had a deal with Chanel to wear the clothes for the premiers. A lot of actresses, like Reese witherspoon, get deals like that. Some do include a hefty amount of money from the clothing company. She did sign for a modelling agency supposibly. Somebody ought to ask her at her official site.

Avatar Image says:

Congrats on the new shots Emma, they look fantastic! You’re really becoming quite the beautiful woman.

Avatar Image says:

WOW!! she looks amazing in them photos! Talter has done its job!! well done! :)

Avatar Image says:

She has gorgeous hair in these. The outfits are really pretty too- I like the black dress that has those lovely purple flowers- they flowers look real! But my favorite is the last, creamy white dress with the satin belt. Pretty!

VA-VA-VOOM!

Avatar Image says:

God, what a stunningly beautiful girl!!!!

Avatar Image says:

Emma’s gotta be the only female celeb her age who doesn’t dress like a two cent skank. Good for her. :)

Avatar Image says:

she’s become a very pretty lady!!! Congrats to going this far!!!

Avatar Image says:

she is so precious. I love the black dress, Where did she det it, because i want one

Avatar Image says:

Well, the girls can do it when it comes to the male actors, so I’m just going to go ahead and say Emma is friggin’ sexy.

Avatar Image says:

i’m so jealous, she’s so incredibly beautiful

Avatar Image says:

my my… can’t believe… it’s our Hermione Granger… :)

Avatar Image says:

Apparently, high fashion means crossed-arms. There weren’t all that very many variety in the pictures.

Avatar Image says:

Good for Emma for becoming a beautiful and supremely elegant lady, much unlike the cheap fakes these days, and I love her and respect her very much because of that.

Avatar Image says:

Man.. i would have enjoyed the pics more if i didn’t have those annoying audio ads that say, “Congratulations! You have won 2 free iPod nanos!” everytime I looked at a new pic :( It kept interrupting my PotterCast listening experience… grumbles

As for the topic at hand: Emma looks like a young professional :) Good for her!

Avatar Image says:

Did she darken her hair, or is it the lighting? Mabey it’s for the new television special? She looks nicer with dark hair.

Avatar Image says:

CONGRATULATIONS EMMA!!! About time someone recognised her amazing sense of style!!!! :)

Write a Reply or Comment