New Photos of Emma Watson at Chanel Salon before OotP Premiere

275

Aug 30, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

Emma Watson updated her official website today with some exclusive photos taken of the actress before the premiere of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Emma, who portrays Hermione Granger in the Potter films, is photographed in the salon and private apartment belonging to legendary fashion icon Coco Chanel in Paris, France. You can see eight new photos of Emma sporting several of the gowns from Chanel that she wore to the premieres in London and Los Angeles, here.

On a related note, the tabloids have wasted no time in tracking down Emma as she is filming her new movie, “Ballet Shoes.” You can see some photos of this filming, here via Popsugar.com.

Thanks to everyone who emailed!

42 Responses to New Photos of Emma Watson at Chanel Salon before OotP Premiere

Avatar Image says:

Wow,she looks amazing in those photos! What I (or any girl our age) would give to model Chanel!!

Avatar Image says:

Wasn’t she supposed to dye her hair white-blonde? I don’t any difference from her pics in the pasts premieres…

Avatar Image says:

Hope we get to see “Ballet Shoes” here in the U.S.

Avatar Image says:

Cute girl, awkward photos.

Avatar Image says:

Haha. I love that people were freaking out about Emma going blond, but the change isn’t that drastic. I should bring my Anti-”hair” avatar back…

Avatar Image says:

Si jolie! A mon surpris, en voyant tout cela, je trouve que mon sentiments sont plutot fierement paternelle—!!! Helas, c’est vrai… je suis assez vieux. :(

Avatar Image says:

The last picture of the set? WOW!

Avatar Image says:

WOW!!! she looks amazing!! :)

Avatar Image says:

She looks awesome in the photos before the OotP premiere. But just adorable in the pics of her new movie! :D

Avatar Image says:

She looks great in the photo’s! I like Emma but I dislike paparazzi and dabloid ‘journalists’!

Avatar Image says:

I love the look on her face as she’s holding the wooden hand. It appears she’s got her own Hand of Glory now.

I have two questions:

why does she look mad in the first 2 or 3 pics from Chanel?

why does Leaky always have pics of everyone BUT Emma when the headline is about emma? This story I’ve seen nothing but Ron, Harry and DD. IIRC, it was the same after the last emma headline.

anyway, thanks for the links. I hope she does well in Ballet Shoes. any chance we’ll see it in the US?

Wow! That apartment is AMAZING! swoons over apartment

Lol, Emma looks great, too. I love the white dress!

Avatar Image says:

Honestly, I could care less if she’s modeling Chanel or Louis Vuitton as her life has nothing to do with mine and I see no reason to obsess over the fact that she’s wearing the latest shoes in the fashion industry :p I feel many other things in life are much more important, just my opinion.

Avatar Image says:

and yet, you took the time to comment.

Avatar Image says:

simply for the fact that I think this isn’t the kind of news Leaky should be posting. Leave it to the tabloids.

Avatar Image says:

I disagree Billy. For one thing, the tabloids and papparazzi didn’t have access to take these pictures, and for another, people expressed interest in the mere rumor that Emma was picked by Chanel.

So if you want to blame anyone for this news item, blame me. I pretty much asked for it.

Avatar Image says:

oh wow. she looks amazing!!! and the pics from ballet shoes… i really hope we get a chance to see that in the US…

<3padfootrocksmysocks

Wow, Chanel!

When is “Ballet sShoes” supposed to take place? The pictures are cute. I have no idea what it’s about. Is it a book available in the US?

Avatar Image says:

she looks amazing!!!! and i wanna see ballett shoes in the u.s. they should really have it on dvd here

Avatar Image says:

Libby, “Ballet Shoes” is set in England during the 1930’s. The book is available in the US.

The story is about 3 orphaned baby girls, Pauline, Petrova, and Posy, who are adopted by an avid fossil collector (a.k.a. GUM for Great Uncle Matthew). GUM calls the girls his little fossils. The girls, through lack of money and a lot of serendipity, wind up at a school where they are required to study acting and ballet dancing. It turns out that Pauline is a very good actress, Posy a gifted ballerina, and Petrova, who is not interested in acting or dancing, loves working with anything containing an engine (like cars and airplanes).

Richard Griffiths plays GUM, Emma is Pauline, Yasmin Paige (don’t know her work) is Petrova, and Lucy Boynton (“Miss Potter” and “Sense and Sensibility”) plays Posy.

It’s a really lovely story. Hope we get to see the movie here in the US.

P.S. I remember Lucy Boynton from “Sense and Sensibility”...she was WONDERFUL!

Avatar Image says:

I can’t say that I feel a deep respect for a girl that wears (and flaunts) clothing that costs more than my college tuition; but I do appreciate that she continues to dress modestly. But nobody can deny the fact that she looks great.

Avatar Image says:

Why can’t I see the pictures?

I have no idea what they are talking about when they tell you “to click the image above”. What image? Help.

Avatar Image says:

Emma’s a beautiful girl but I despise Chanel clothing. I’ve not liked any of the premiere dresses but Emma’s normal style is ace.

I presume she’ll take over from Keira Knightley as the face of Chanel in a couple of years?

Avatar Image says:

I’m so overwhelmed with excitement I can hardly contain myself

Avatar Image says:

“Yasmin Paige (don’t know her work)”

She starred in The Sarah Jane Adventures, the first episode of which was aired New Year’s Day – a 10 episode series starts on the BBC this autumn.

Avatar Image says:

“For one thing, the tabloids and papparazzi didn’t have access to take these pictures,”

o_0

who else do you think took the photos? These are paparazzi photos, linked from a celebrity gossip site.

Avatar Image says:

its surprising hows shes acting again- i thought she was going to quit acting and study?

Avatar Image says:

Go get ‘em, Emma! Living every girl’s dream! She is such an admirable girl, and seems to be heading for a big post-Potter career. It’s going to be an absolute joy following the three kids in their careers from here on out. A whole new interest!

I’ve got a hunch Emma is going to work the French Connection for all it’s worth. I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see her in a French language film before too much longer. In fact, I’m pretty sure she has said that that is one her ambitions. Classy kid.

Avatar Image says:

The last picture of ballet shoes, with emma and two girls, one with red hair, has GOT to be pauline, petrova and posy. I love it :D I was a ballet shoes fan when I was little, before I even got obssesed with potter.

Avatar Image says:

Leaky, please post your red carpet interviews from the LA premiere! Gracias!!

Avatar Image says:

Luna, I thought someone might say that. However, I haven’t seen any of these pictures in our local rags. Yet.

Avatar Image says:

Oh I see what you mean, it’s the Ballet Shoes bit. I was talking about the Chanel pictures.

Avatar Image says:

where is the picture of three girls, one of them red-headed? I only see two Ballet shoes pictures, one with Emma with another woman, the second Emma with who I’m guessing is a hairdresser, getting a quick touchup. Am I missing a pic?

Avatar Image says:

There’s another picture of her here;

Avatar Image says:

I was actually hoping that her hair would be going white-blonde in Ballet Shoes, because then they would be forced to dye her hair brown for Half Blood Prince. Who wants to bet her hair will stay this shade of dark blonde for the movie now :( God, with Kloves back, this is really going to be a Power Ranger! Hermione movie.

Avatar Image says:

I agree, lauren. I was hoping the same thing. Her hair should look like she has it in those Tatler pictures. I don’t understand why she had her hair drankened for that photo shoot but not for the movie.

Avatar Image says:

Amy, she isn’t the new face of Chanel. Karl chooses gorgeous women like Irina Lazareanu and Sasha Pivovarova and Bruna Tenorio and Snejana Onopka, etc.

I still think Emma is blech.

Avatar Image says:

What the hell are you on about?

They dye her hair dark brown in every movie. Just take a look at the outtake photos from Tatler, not a speck of blonde in it. As for how her hair is right now, its her natural hair color, which she has been keeping in between the films. They will dye it again in the next film. Don’t try and tell me that she must keep her hair brown even when NOT filming HP just to suit YOUR selfishness. “Force her to dye her hair”...what rubbish…

Avatar Image says:

I´m sorry, but her heir ISN’T dark brown in the movies.

Avatar Image says:

okay so not the best pictures of Emma, part of that I think is that she has no makeup on and shes not smiling in most of the pictures.

Avatar Image says:

Heh, thats because it’s just her dad taking the pics. :P

Write a Reply or Comment