Happy Birthday, Chris Columbus!

Sep 10, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

Everyone raise your glasses, for today is the 49th birthday of Harry Potter film producer and director, Chris Columbus. Happy Birthday Chris! Cheers!

18 Responses to Happy Birthday, Chris Columbus!

Avatar Image says:

Happy birthday Chris! Thanks for those movies ;)

Happy birthday! Enjoy not being in your fifties :P

Happy Birthday from me, too!!! ^^

Avatar Image says:

Hope you have a great birthday! Thanks so much for great movies with so much fidelity to the books! :)

Happy Birthday ! Chris!

Avatar Image says:

Happy Birthday! Thanks for making great films which were loyal to the books!

Avatar Image says:

Little did you know what a giant of entertainment the Harry Potter series of films would become, but you and your team brought our favourite magical world to the screen so beautifully. We loved Philosopher’s Stone so much that we saw it at the cinema five times, and we were senior citizens! I hope you have as happy a birthday as the time we spent watching your creation. Happy Birthday, Chris!

Happy Birthday Chris :-)

Avatar Image says:

And happy 21st birthday, Robbie! :)

Avatar Image says:

Happy birthday Chris and thanks for all you have done for Harry Potter fans! You did an amazing job with Dan, Rupert and Emma. You were faithful to the books and every time I pop in the DVD of Sorcerer’s Stone I am grateful for your work. I wish you many years of successful movie making! Celebrate!

Avatar Image says:

Happy Happy Birthday to YOOOUUUU!!!! Thank you so much, Chris. I don’t know what we would do if our precious books had been film adapted by anyone other than you!

Avatar Image says:

Happy birthday Christopher Columbus, and thank you for starting a marvelous series films that we love dearly.

Avatar Image says:

I was just watching the Sorcerer’s Stone which I hadn’t watched for a couple of years, and I really liked it. My opinion on Chris got better at this point. It was a nicely directed movie. Chamber of Secrets had more cheesy parts and bad acting though. My favorite HP movies are now the odd numbered ones: PS, POA and OOTP.

Avatar Image says:

Happy Birthday to a wonderfully gifted film maker. Thank you for your “director’s intution” and staying true to the author and her book. Your artistry made the Sorcerer’s Stone our favorite film of the series. We never tire watching and we re-enjoy all the magic and wonderment as if we were watching it for the 1st time each and every time. It’s like watching any classic movie, such as Casablanca, it always leaves us wanting more.

Avatar Image says:

Happy Birthday Chris!! You made fantastic films and really captured the true essence of HP for me! Thank you!!

Avatar Image says:

A wonderful Happy Birthday Chris to you! Thank you so much for bringing our books to life with great success! You lead the way for the rest of the directors. I’m sure they are grateful too. I hope you can return for something. Maybe a finale to all the HP movies or something. We love you!

Avatar Image says:

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope u had a magical day!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

Happy Birthday Chris! I wish you the best of luck in what you do as a husband, father, and film maker. Thank you for starting the HP series off with an a great start. Your movies were faithful to the books and I personally am greatful for that. I hope that you do in fact, return for the final film. It would mean so much to me and others if you could finish what you started.

Write a Reply or Comment