Sue Upton, Head of House

Sep 10, 2007

Posted by Melissa Anelli
Uncategorized

The team at Terminus 2008, the Harry Potter conference happening next August in Chicago, have announced today that our own Sue Upton will serve as Head of Pampero House, one of the four houses the conference has created inside its fictional Aeolian University. Pampero is the house of mischief makers, its colors Hufflepuff yellow and Peruvian Vipertooth copper – in other words, a perfect fit for our Hufflepuff Princess Sue.

More announcements about Terminus are forthcoming – including details about a live PotterCast – so stay tuned! The event is August 7-10; you can register here. (Tickets will be $140 for the four-day event through October 31.)

18 Responses to Sue Upton, Head of House

Avatar Image says:

CONGRATULATIONS Sue!!! LOVE IT!!!

Must…go…to…Terminus…

Avatar Image says:

Yay! I can’t wait for Terminus! Congrats, Sue!! I know they’ll take much better care of you there then those Prophecy chumps and their $40 sack lunches and putting you on a panel with a crazy, long winded lady who wouldn’t shut up! You were by FAR the one with the best things to say, and I know you’ll do an awesome job again!

You go Sue! Show ‘em that Hufflepuff pride!!! :D

Avatar Image says:

Yay, Sue!!! That is so awesome! Hmm… so now how shall I convince my parents to let me go…

Avatar Image says:

I need to find out how to ley my parents let me go (erm…take me), too. GO SUE!

Avatar Image says:

Yay! Hooray for Sue! I think I may actually get to go to Terminus I really hope I can so I can see everyone. But go Sue! Show them that Hufflepuff pride. :-)

Avatar Image says:

Congratulations! umm…since when is Sue a mishiefmaker? Maybe when she’s had a drink..like with slytherin guacamole…or under the influence of John being the only person she’s hosting a PotterCast with…but otherwise? Hmm. Oh well. Congratulations!!!

Avatar Image says:

I do hope I’m in your house. Even my Ravenclawness and Lunaness wouldn’t stop me from being a proud Pampero:) See ya there!

Avatar Image says:

$140 plus hotel and gas to get there? :( This is the first convention somewhat close to me, but I don’t think I’ll be able to go…. Congrats to Sue though!!!!

Congrats!! :)

Yay for Sue!

Now that there’s a possible live PotterCast, I MUST go!

Even better, how about you guys come to DC? That would make everything easier. I’ll even give you a place to stay!

Avatar Image says:

congrats sue!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Avatar Image says:

Congrats Sue! SQUEEEE! does anyone know if they’re going to Portus?

Avatar Image says:

OMG! This needs to be the LEAKY HOUSE!!! Everyone from leaky, when they sign up, needs to choose Pampero!

Avatar Image says:

‘Sue Upton, Head of House’—that has a very nice ring to it.

Avatar Image says:

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! yay for sue!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay Sue!