PotterCast 118: Truth. Beauty. Freedom. Love.

364

Sep 25, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

The 118th episode of PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast has now arrived! To listen, just hit the “Play” button on the right side of the page (->), or use iTunes, or direct download.

“Truth. Beauty. Freedom. Love.”

- Because we can-can-can.
- Fan DVD commentary coming. For SURE this time.
- Going to Hogwarts.
- When did the Malfoys turn?
- Hello, my name is Dawlish.

RT: 1:04:35

Editor: Stede Bonnett

Scribbulus
Podcast Alley
Digg

Direct download (27 MB).
Direct download low-bandwidth (8 MB).

Remember you don’t need an iPod to listen. Listen easily on iTunes, which you can download and install here, by clicking here to listen, or you can just use the streaming Flash player at PotterCast.com or just on the right side of this page. Discussion of the PotterCast is right here. Enjoy!

20 Responses to PotterCast 118: Truth. Beauty. Freedom. Love.

FIRST!!!

Avatar Image says:

Awesome! I’m listening to it right now!

(OH and what’s the purpose of saying “FIRST”? Do you expect a prize? I’m quite annoyed reading the “omg, first!”

Awesome guys. ♥

And thanks… Like I wasn’t already picturing Zidler from Moulin Rouge as Slughorn already, now whenever I hear the name Slughorn that song is going to run through my head.

Avatar Image says:

Thanks guys, I love ya. Can’t wait to listen. Well played PotterCasters.

Avatar Image says:

Hilaaaarious! I love the Slughorn song…and of course, “Hello my name is Dawlish”

Avatar Image says:

OK, so I was pretty ambivalent about the whole scripted/unscripted Scribby 5 debate, but the crying in this edition is totally weirding me out.

Avatar Image says:

Dose anyone know if they did a commentary for anyother HP movie?? i would love to listen to them.

Avatar Image says:

GASP! YAY! Are you serious, fan commentary coming?! YAYYY!!! :)!!

Yay, thanks guys!

commentary!! YES! please!

Avatar Image says:

Been waiting for the next podcast. Thanks Guys! Can’t wait to listen!

Avatar Image says:

Awesome! I looooove pottercast! they are all so funny! im gonna go listen to it right now! bye!

Avatar Image says:

Brilliant show yet again. Melissa has to be a “griffidor” iterviewing the notorious Ms malory. wtg Mellissa !!!!! The dicussion about “The Malfoys” (malfoy meaning bad faith) Narcissa’s love for her family is a point worth mentioning just as Molly’s love for her family have big power in the “phoenix” both having such love (power) for their own families makes for the End of LV (evil)

Avatar Image says:

Does anyone know the name of the song that John played whenever someone said “Slughorn”? It’s really bugging me. Great episode!

Avatar Image says:

“Because we can” by Fatboy Slim. I have the Moulin Rouge soundtrack :)

Avatar Image says:

Where is the Mallory interview on this show?

Avatar Image says:

can’t wait to hear it. Pottercast guys are great!

Avatar Image says:

Good PotterCast thanks, so much . :)

When are we going to get to hear the interviews TLC did with Gary Oldman,Dan and others from the cast and filmmakers you did at the studios during the OOTP filming ? PLEASE>:) All we have heard is the one with Rupert.

Avatar Image says:

Still rolling on the floor laughing about the Slughorn theme :) Brilliant! Loved the analyses on the OOTP movie and the Deathly Hallows.

Avatar Image says:

The song they were playing is called “Because We Can” from Moulin Rouge by Fatboy Slim.

Write a Reply or Comment