Stupefy! NECA Releases Talking Ron Weasley Action Figure

121

Oct 10, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

While he doesn’t mention butterflies, NECA has now updated their website with information on a new Ron Weasley action figure that talks. Noting the figure modeled after actor Rupert Grint comes with a wand, the Ron Weasley talking action figure “speaks” six phrases from the “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix” film including the following:

• Who are you, and what have you done with Hermione Granger?
  • I let her do that… It’s good manners, isn’t it? It was completely intentional.
  • Combat? What’s he think we’re forming some sort of wizard army?
  • We’re not going to use magic?
  • Don’t worry… I’ll go easy on him.
  • Stupefy!
  • For more on this new action figure, click here. We will update when this new figure is available for purchase in our Cauldron Shop.

17 Responses to Stupefy! NECA Releases Talking Ron Weasley Action Figure

Avatar Image says:

OMG, that’s all I can say.

....

I’m so buying it! lol

Avatar Image says:

I’m with Monika! Gotta have one….but here’s MY question (before anyone else asks) Will there be a ‘Hermione’and a ‘Harry’??? What a kick that would be, for all of them!

Avatar Image says:

Haha! That’s great. I don’t know if I would buy one because there’s much more HP merchandise that is above that on the wait list. I wonder if they’ll make more characters? We can make our own little scenes with action figure phrases! :-D

AMAZING! I must have one! XD

Avatar Image says:

Six lines… yep, that’s nearly all the lines Ron spoke in the film.

Avatar Image says:

Personally I’m not so excited for this news…merchandise such as these for some reason make me embarrassed for the actors…totally illogical I’m sure but there you go..

Avatar Image says:

I’m buying it as a x’mas gift for my 7 year old. Ron is his favorite :)

Avatar Image says:

If you click on the neca homepage, you can see on the bottom that the back of the box shows 4 other figures: Harry, Hermione, Sirius and a Dummy.

Avatar Image says:

Oh, that’s ridiculous. I’m so getting one!!!

Avatar Image says:

If I hear that “what have you done with hermione granger” quote one more time, i think i might scream. I can tell that when i get the dvd i will always be skipping that…

Avatar Image says:

I’m not sure whether i’m really excited or really scared.

Avatar Image says:

“Six lines… yep, that’s nearly all the lines Ron spoke in the film.”

LOL..but what about “bloody hell” ????

Does it make funny faces as well???...just wondering

Avatar Image says:

“Six lines… yep, that’s nearly all the lines Ron spoke in the film.”

Yeah, I was going to say that, I wonder when they’re gonna just exclude the whole Ron character and get done with it. At the rate-per-film Ron gets his stuff either cut or deleted, I think it should be soon.

sigh

they need another phrase like Bloody Hell

Avatar Image says:

Hahaha! This is awesome. Maybe it doesn’t say bloody hell because parents will buy it for their kids and they might not like that. The parents, not the kids. Hopefully they’ll do some of the weasleys- wouldn’t it be awesome to have the whole family? FOLLOW THE BUTTERFLIES! I hope I’m not the only one who gets that…

Avatar Image says:

Bloody hell, what about Merlin’s saggy left foot?..oops,that’s in Hallows.I think Ron is a one in a million sidekick and I do hope that in HBP and DH finally both the character and the excellent Rupert Grint finally get some justice by more lines and a lot more screen time.They cannot downplay or cut a character who saves Harry’s life and marries Hermione…

Write a Reply or Comment