Emma Watson Attends UK Kids’ Choice Awards

Oct 21, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

As we told you previously, actress Emma Watson was to attend the first UK Kids’ Choice Awards this evening in London. The first pictures of Emma from the event are now online. You can see Emma posing on the red carpet as well as her during the show right here. More pictures of the actress can be seen here and here courtesy of WireImage. Congratulations are also in order, as it has been reported that Emma took top honors in the Best Movie Actress category for her role as Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter films this evening. “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows,” which was nominated for Best Book, also was voted tops in this category. Congratulations to all!

The awards ceremony is set to be broadcast on Nickelodeon UK Saturday, October 27th at 11 a.m. and Sunday, October 28th at 4 p.m. local time.

57 Responses to Emma Watson Attends UK Kids’ Choice Awards

Well Done Em!

Avatar Image says:

Wonderful! Now watch my post get deleted for “intolerate” and “hateful” comments

eurgh. RUPERT GRINT FTW

OMG, DUMBLEDORE’S GAY!!!

Just kidding, enough madness.

Well done Emma..crazy eyebrows which seem to have a life of their own aside, great actress. yey!

crazy eyebrows??? Anyway… well done em!! =D

Avatar Image says:

her eyebrows just make her hotter than she already is.

Avatar Image says:

hey Emma, have you heard…..

Ron is really good at chess. Congrats.

Avatar Image says:

WOW! Emma is getting prettier all the time! No more “little Hermione”! What a looker. Lindsey Lohan????? NO WAY!Even we, “across the pond” have some taste! (well some of us! :D )

Avatar Image says:

I think she looks very nice. I think she is becomeing a very pretty young lady. These awards are fun and relaxed and Emma looks like she is too.

Avatar Image says:

Well, this pales in comparision, LOL.

Congrats, Emma!

she looks drunk. and I can’t believe she was named Top Actress. D;

Avatar Image says:

Emma Watson looks lovely, happy, and lively! These days no one can look excited without someone suspecting they are drunk:/ She was always a bubbly person and it is great that she enjoys being herself and doesn’t hold back. On a side note, Roberts looks quite emaciated and goofy next to her.

Avatar Image says:

She looks fine - just think the hair looks weird- it’s like a comb-over on her forehead! I think she needs bangs (a fringe)or something. Maybe she can’t make up her mind to cut them.

Avatar Image says:

Hey Tom Felton was there 2!!!!!!! gosh he looks hot!!!! i guess he is wearing a wig for HBP!!!! Emma looks cute i love the boots!!!

sorry

i guess he is NOT wearing a wig in HBP

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! :)

Avatar Image says:

Emma looks lovely as always :)

And, mia88 was Tom there? And it looks like he’s not wearing a wig in HBP? I wan’t to see some pictures :D

Avatar Image says:

I’ve found a picture of Tom on Wireimage: http://img144.imageshack.us/my.php?image=150215761021200773944ampw0.jpg Here ya go. As for Emma, she’s looking happy, like she’s having a really great time, which is always nice to see. I’d like to bring her a can of brown hair-dye though, her hair is as yellow as Tom’s. cringe

Avatar Image says:

YAY! I’m so looking forward to watching it! Im so glad that Emma got Best Actress and i’m also glad that Deathly Hallows got best book. Disapointing that Daniel didnt get best Actor but oh well i guess one film cant get all the awards :(

Avatar Image says:

Thank you Ponette and wow, his hair is so short. I’ve always wanted a Draco with longer hair in HBP but oh well, you can’t have everything. As long as they try to have as many Draco scenes (or at least a few more then normal) i’m going to be okay with it.

Avatar Image says:

Who on earth keeps on voting her for these things?! She needs acting lessons, not acting awards. >.<

well done Emma!

CONGRATULATIONS Emma!!!

Avatar Image says:

Well. I don´t know who she was up against, and while I think that she could need a little practice. I do think that she did a pretty decent job in OOTP.

Avatar Image says:

I think Emma looks great! And so does Rupert.

Avatar Image says:

Emma was NOT as good in OOTP as she was in the first three films.So she must have won for some other reason.She is talented but she must have lost track of it for this film.Strange ,how she’s the least deserving of an award ,for this film but gets it.

Avatar Image says:

@$% you! i think she was awesome!

i agree!

Avatar Image says:

eric and tom are right on. She looks perfect, her hair, body, face, everything.

lol!

Avatar Image says:

Was Dan and OOTP nominated? if they were, did they win?

yes Dan was nominated but Jonny Depp won best actor

and yes OOTP was nominated but Simpsons movie won

Avatar Image says:

Simpsons over OOTP??? You’re kidding, right? How sad!

:<

Avatar Image says:

but what about the hollywood movie of the year award?

Avatar Image says:

For those complaining about her hair: She is not filming yet, so let her have whatever hair color she wants…

Avatar Image says:

Emma looks veryy put together and fasionable! What a sweet person- she really does a great job of representing the fandom and Hermione. What a beautiful girl!

Avatar Image says:

emma you are a really good actress

Avatar Image says:

She looks very pretty and cute and is a great rep for the franchise. All 3 of them are, actually! Always so polite and well spoken!

Avatar Image says:

I thought Emma was excellent in OOTP, as were Dan and Rupert.

But I think most of these awards are not about how good the actor actually is, but more about the size of their fan club, and the brand they work for. The Simsons and whatever it was that Johny whatsisname was in just had a bigger following among the voting public.

Avatar Image says:

Yay!!! I’m sooo happy that she won. She looked great, I freakin’ love her outfit. The whole thing is awesome. She totally deserved that award because she was great in OOTP.

Avatar Image says:

yes i am glad Emma won she deserves it. Emma is the best,and the most talented actress ever.Emma looked beautiful like she always does.Emma is the sexiest woman alive,and i love Emma Watson sosososoosos much. Emma is my idol,favourite actress,inspiration,my crush,the most down to earth woman ever. Emma is the only reason i go to see hp,if she wasn’t in them i wouldnt see them.

Avatar Image says:

Well, it’s kids who voted on this award so that’s how Emma could win over Keira Knightley. She has more fans who are experts at online voting. And by kids, I mean 12 and below I think. They have small, mundane tastes. That’s how Zac Efron could win over David Tennant. And Ashley Tishdale as Best TV actress? I rest my case…

Avatar Image says:

Please notice, that even though Dan was nominated in the best actor categorie (he lost to Depp), None of his fans are whining all over the place because he didn´t win…Now had it been Rupert who was nominated and didn´t win…..OH BOY…..

Avatar Image says:

As a Dan fan, I was even kinda glad he didn’t win. I read some pretty nasty comments of Dan besting Johnny Depp in the NMA saying the voters were clearly kids. Well, the Nick Awards is really by and for kids and Depp won. There’s an irony there somewhere.

BTW, I’ve read about two articles of Emma winning but they somehow forgot to mention that Depp won the Best actor trophy. There’s also an irony in there somewhere. But congrats to Emma on her win. The pics show she realy enjoyed herself. The boots rock!

Avatar Image says:

Thanks to God! That Dan did not go to the Kid’s choice awards because he has not won anything. I think that Dan knew it.Anyhow for my these awards lack importance.The best awards is a work very made good and Daniel can make it better than well.He is always superb.

I AM VERY, VERY, VERY GLAD DAN WAS NOT AMONGST THE WINNERS!.

Dan will pass unnoticed for some time for awards and recognition in this transitional phase to be a man and good actor adult.

But it has its compensations because at the end of this personal growth and acting, we will find a total well-balanced man and a good actor.

I LOVE YOU DAN. YOU ARE VERY, VERY GOOD PROFESSIONAL ACTOR.

Avatar Image says:

Yes dan didn’t win,but guess who did my favourite actress,idol,crush,inspiration,and British sunshine Emma Watson. I am so happy she won she deserves it,without Emma being in hp i would never go see it. Emma is the only i go to see hp movies,they wouldn’t be anything without the true talent of Emma Watson. I love Emma Watson and she is a true down to earth most talented professional actress in the whole world.

Avatar Image says:

I am very glad that Emma won. CONGRATS!

Avatar Image says:

I love her boots she is wearing.

Avatar Image says:

Dan didn’t go to this awards show NOT because he thinks it’s a children’s show and he’s snubbing it or because He knew he wouldn’t win. THe reason is simple: he is filming HBP and he would have had to travel back to LOndon from Scotland just to attend some kids’ award show. He didn’t know he’s going to win in the NMA but he still attended simply because he was available and was formally invited.

As for not winning, lol, I see a great irony here. Dan should have won in this kids’ show and Johnny Depp should have won in the NMA. THe NIcks is a kid show after all, while the NMA is kinda , a grown up thing. Or is it just a case of HP fans not bothering with Nickelodeon? OotP didn’t win also so I guess this means that Emma has fans on the other side of the pond too. Her army of fans always makes sure she wins online voting like this. She’s the undisputed queen of the CBBC poll and trashes both boys in the popularity game…

Avatar Image says:

Yeah of course i will always vote and make sure Emma Watson wins everything cause she is the best ever.Emma Watson is the only reason i go to see hp. I Love Emma Watson sosososoososososos much, Emma is the most talented.professional,down to earth,and most beautiful actress in the whole world and she deserves to win every award she is nominated for.

Avatar Image says:

omg thats the only reason you go see the movies? yeh emma is great and all but hello! if you read the books you probably wouoldnt go just for one actress! i mean i go to point out the parts that they miss from the books! no offense to you however!(emma watson lover? wats up w/ that??)

Avatar Image says:

Oh I see that emma watson lover is here…Well he/she actually got a warning over at veritaserum.com for babbling about Emma over and over again..(VERY annoying)

Avatar Image says:

I do see also because i like the books,but Emma is my number one reason. Sonja what are you talking about?

Avatar Image says:

There is now also a video interview with Tom Felton on youtube.He is quizzed about the Dumbledore revelation and plays? the dumb blond act to perfection with the responses: “well, strike me dead, another great twist,and what a lot of malarkey…etc.(He actually makes Crabbe and Goyle sound smart)What was he thinking? Was he thinking at all? He constantly gasps in shock and in total disbelief, all that was missing was a stream ohmigod, ohmigod. He also giggles,laughs,as if he’d just been hit with the rideresempra hex. Totally immature and childish.Very well spoken for a twenty year old indeed,he could take a leaf from many of his younger co-stars who are much more articulate.This is hilarious for all the wrong reasons.

Avatar Image says:

Emma is awesome!!!!!!!! No wonder she won. Emma you’re great!!!!!!!!!!

Write a Reply or Comment