Happy Birthday, Robert Hardy!

116

Oct 29, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

Very Happy Birthday wishes go out today to actor Robert Hardy, who plays Minister of Magic Cornelius Fudge in the Harry Potter films. Mr. Hardy celebrates his 82nd birthday today! Cheers!

28 Responses to Happy Birthday, Robert Hardy!

Avatar Image says:

Wonder what happened to ol’ Cornelius in DH?

Avatar Image says:

Happy birthday Mr. Hardy!

Avatar Image says:

holy crap I didn’t think he was that old…but happy birthday! (even though you’ve probably never even visited this site let alone read its comments) :p

DEAR GAWD, he is old…

But he is an incredible actor nonetheless!

Happy Birthday, Mr. Hardy!

Avatar Image says:

“Heeee’s NOT Baaaack”, “He’s..He’s Back!”.

A British veteran actor of class but blow me down, I never thought he was that old either…not by a long shot, have they got that right?!

Avatar Image says:

Well, sorry I doubted Leaky team, just checked on IMDB. Robert hardy was born in 1925 – so yeah, my god, he is 82.

Avatar Image says:

He’s not getting older, he’s getting better! (if that was possible!) Happy Birthday, Mr H!

Avatar Image says:

His HP role is really tiny, but I’ve seen Hardy in several wonderful parts, including a villain in the Sherlock Holmes series (he was VERY SCARY) and in “All Creatures Great and Small”.

He is a WONDERFUL actor!!!

Avatar Image says:

so why is the picture of Michael Gambon?!

happy birthday Mr. Hardy, you’re a great Fudge!

good for you Mr Hardy yayyyyyy

Avatar Image says:

I may dislike Fudge, but I love you Mr. Hardy, so many happy returns! :)

Also, I’m shocked that he’s in his 80s! I thought he was MUCH younger than that, he doesn’t look a day over 65!

Avatar Image says:

Actually, if you keep in good health and don’t put on too much weight you don’t really notice the years go by. Some are more successful at that than others. Happy Birthday, Mr. Hardy, I love all your work, which is impeccable. I never missed an episode of “All things Great and Small”.

Avatar Image says:

Happy Birthday, Mr. Hardy, and Many More to Come!! You’re a wonderful actor.

I haven’t had the opportunity yet to see him in “All Creatures Great and Small” or the Sherlock Holmes series, but I loved his work in “Sense and Sensibility” and he was great as the head master in “To Sir With Love.”

Avatar Image says:

Yay, Happy B-day! 82 years young.

Avatar Image says:

Happy Birthday, Mr Hardy! My partner’s age is 96, and I still have fun “playing with his wand.” You’re never too old for intimacy. Cheers.

Avatar Image says:

Happy birthday, and many more.

Avatar Image says:

wow….really 82? I had no idea he was that old. I thought he was much younger, but then again all these British actors are older than they seem

OMG 82? i find that hard to believe

he looks about mid-thirties to sixty.

Im not sure why im writing this here, but i know you fellow leaky fans are likely to apreciate it: I was nearly cast as young Tom Riddle

i only found out a couple of weeks ago by post that id lost out grrgh, was close aparently tho. i just want to tell EVERYBODY i was nearly young Tom Riddle

Avatar Image says:

Well, I thought it was an error wow 82 !!!

Many happy returnings to Mr. Hardy, he is a great actor and I love especially his voice.

Avatar Image says:

Happy birthday Sigfried and Cornelius. I have loave everything I have seen you in. Sense and Sensibility, All Creatures and Harry. Very Happy 82nd and many more!

Avatar Image says:

Surely not, 82? Wow. We as posters are a testament to the fact he looks nowhere near that old. So the Hardy that we see in OOP is 80/81 years old. That’s absolutely incredible.

Happy birthday! You’re a great Fudge. I hope you’re back for Chapter 1 of HBP next year!! fingers crossed

Avatar Image says:

Wow! I hope I look that good at 82! He really is a wizard! ;)

Avatar Image says:

He better be back. Did any of you know he’s an expert on longbows? He’s written books, does lectures, etc. Very talented man. Happy Birthday Mr. Hardy!

Avatar Image says:

He was outstanding in OotP, one of the highlights in my opinion. And I love him as Siegfried in “All Creatures Great and Small”. He hasn’t changed much over the years. Happy Birthday!

Avatar Image says:

happy birthday, Robert Hardy! wow—you absolutely look decades younger than the real numbers. more blessings of love and happiness to you! i’m glad you’re part of the Harry Potter films. =)

Avatar Image says:

Robert Hardy, i am sure i am your super fan…anyway, happy birthday and the age is just a number lol in my mind, you are younger and looks nice. BTW, i know many people on HTTP://HERPESMATES.COM love your film

Avatar Image says:

Happy Birthday Robert Hardy :-)

Avatar Image says:

Happy Birthday Minister! Even though you were a dunderhead in the book…

Write a Reply or Comment