Video Interview with JKR on New Book; Ordering Information for Preview Catalog

Nov 01, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

Earlier today, author J.K. Rowling was interviewed by the BBC regarding her new book she has written for charity and more. You can now watch this video here in our galleries. In this video, Jo discusses why she is doing this book, mentions the Children’s Voice charity that will benefit from the upcoming auction for the book and more. You can also see some nice footage of one of the copies of the book,as well as footage of the jewels being added to the cover of the books. In addition our hard working galleries staff now have the various preview photos and screencaps available for you hereUPDATE: Sotheby’s has now officially released to the press three new photos here, here, and here.

Also, as mentioned in the news article below, the auction for this special handwritten “Tales of Beetle the Bard” book by J.K. Rowling will take place on December 13. The book will be on display as a preview, and Sotheby’s has the hours where this preview will open to the public in London, England.

Sun, 9 Dec 07, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Mon, 10 Dec 07, 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Tue, 11 Dec 07, 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Wed, 12 Dec 07, 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM

There will be a special 48 page commemorative catalogue about this book available to purchase via Sotheby’s, with proceeds to benefit charity. The famed auction house describes this catalogue as containing “a message from the author about the creative inception of ‘The Tales of Beedle the Bard’ plus images from the manuscript itself. Also included is information about The Children’s Voice charity, images showing the making of the manuscript and auction information for prospective buyers.” The prices of the catalogue are as follows:

US Domestic: 16.00 USD
US Int’l: 16.00 USD
UK Domestic: 8.00 GBP
UK Int’l: 8.00 GBP

To order this catalogue, click here.

82 Responses to Video Interview with JKR on New Book; Ordering Information for Preview Catalog

Avatar Image says:

Oh god, the book looks so nice :)

Avatar Image says:

I purchased my catalogue… Merry Christmas to… Well, ME!!

Its an awesome thing for charity, and since I know I couldn’t possibly ever afford it, the catalogue is about as close as I will ever get.

Avatar Image says:

“No-one ever asked me had he ever been in love or fallen in love. People were very focussed on what happens to Harry so I had never been asked a direct question.”

“And because to answer it would immediately flag up an infatuation with what happens in book seven, I never said it.”

I just have to comment on this. She was asked about this the day before DH come out. She could say I was asked but I didn’t want to answere it because of giving away plots in DH, but to say she was never asked is a lie.

ROSE: My question is did Albus Dumbledore ever fall in love?

JKR: Ummmm… Well, in the course of a long life, I think nearly everyone falls in love, but you probably shouldn’t read too much into that answer.

BBC “Blue Peter” Show Interview July 20, 2007

Avatar Image says:

Hopefully the Lexicon will be able to decipher some of the story lines from the screencaps of the BBC Report

Avatar Image says:

By preview does that mean it will be sitting in a glass box or can people actually read it? O_o

@ luna

I wanted post this Dumbledore question too, but You were first. :) And I’m asking: why she aded ” (...)but you probably shouldn’t read too much into that answer.” Was it only for this little Rose? Because I didn’t read “too much” in the book, really, and the whole Dumbledore loving Grindelwald thing is very important for understanding DD’s motivations and actions. I agree with You luna, that her answer to this girl should have been slightly different.

Avatar Image says:

This first question was asked before the release of DH, that kinda makes a difference.

Avatar Image says:

this is so unfair. i want that book.

Avatar Image says:

Who want to transcript text from the captures of the book??

I warn you my english is awful. I will try anyways:

“THE WIZARD OF THE HOPPING POT:

There was once a _ old wizard who used his magic generously and _ for the benefic of his neighbours. R_ _ reveal ¿fine? sense of his…”.

Why not to publish it for Children Voice benefits? They would earn more than with an auction, and fans would be happy.

Please, help with the transcriptions!

Avatar Image says:

I ordered the catalogue, but it says that applicable sales tax will apply to certain states. I live on one of those states, but at the check out it didn’t say how much the tax will be. All it says is that “applicable sales tax will be charged”. Does anyone know what it is? I already gave credit card info, and it seems odd that they would not even give a percentage. Also, is shipping free? Thanks

Avatar Image says:

Well, probably there are too many Snape fans! She wants to slap him hard. That is reason why usual people will not get the book.

Avatar Image says:

I agree. If Rowling is trying to help this charity, she would want them to get more proceeds. What better way then to publish this book and have all the money go to the charity.

Instead, this is sort of a torture for fans who cannot have access to this book, and also the charity does not get the most benefit. Silly, I think.

Avatar Image says:

There is no logic reason for auction it instead publish it. Children Voice will earn less money and we are tortured. JKR sued the indian pandal, she sued HPLexicon, she has finished with the wizards of the month, she doesn’t update nothing interesting in her site from months ago (only Lightmaker works)... she tries to finish with fandom? I’ve respected her all the time. Now, I can defend this. It’s awful what she is doing.

Avatar Image says:

I wish i could order the catalogue, but i’m from Holland.. :(

Could somebody order it for me and that i pay you the shipping and the price of the catalogue????

Mail me: [email protected] or [email protected]

Avatar Image says:

Lisette, I’m French and I could order it just fine :)

Avatar Image says:

Between the law suit against the Lexicon, a resource she has said in the past that she uses, and this exclusive, for the wealthy only story book, I am fast becoming disillusioned with our dear JKR. There is no business model that would support one 65,000 dollar book over a full run publication that almost every Potter fan would go out and buy. It just does not add up. I think she has gone a bit loopy after finishing a really wonderful book and series, that is the only explanation.

Avatar Image says:

Where has anyone found a statement to the effect that “The tales of Beedle the Bard will never ever be released as a mass publication”?

If anyone has found such a statement, please provide the exact source, including a URL or other citation.

Instead, why don’t we all think to ourselves, “gee, isn’t it nice that—instead of sending out a staff member to buy gifts on her behalf, JKR took the time to make special thank you gifts for her friends? and, gee, isn’t it nice that she made an extra copy, and has turned it over to be auctioned to raise money for charity?”

Clearly, someday, sooner or later, the Tales will be available for purchase by all. Let’s just be patient and wait.

Avatar Image says:

Sigh... I would really love to read this book.

Avatar Image says:

I went back and re-listened to the BBC interview, several times. At the 3.46 mark (out of 3.55 minutes), the announcer indicates that none of the 7 copies can be published or reproduced, because JKR owns the copyright.

In legal terms, this statement means that those she gave the books to as gifts, plus the yet-unknown purchaser of copy 7, cannot sell their copy to a publisher. I would assume all 7 involved would required (will be required) to sign a legal contract to that effect as well.

It also means—or for you who prefer precision in language, “strongly implies”—that JKR does intend to make the Tales available for publication at some future date. Since she has made the news of the Tales public, and knowing this announcement would generate fan interest, I would venture the guess that she will do so during 2008. I would also guess that any proceeds will go to charity, similar to Quidditch through the Ages and Fantastic beasts.

@ budb

“And will people stop saying that JKR “sued” so and so…its the corporate lawyers, I will bet anyone ten bucks (that’s US $10 for our overseas friends) that WB lawyers are behind those lawsuits, and that JKR has little if any input into the legal wrangling conjured in her name.”

Go on JKR’s site, read the second update on “Daily News” entiteled “Companion books” and there you are: she personally is behind this.

Cool

Avatar Image says:

I am quite at a “loss” i started watching the “clip”, the reporter has me “mention” the dumbleore thing, for heavens sake !!! we know I think it very bad manners of the reporter ! The interview was about a book that Jo has written and is kind enough to allow it to be sold by auction, the proceeds to go to a charity. (that info may have stayed in Jo’s office, no one knowing of it and all this whinging and complaining,would not have happened) I am appauled at the responses from some of the “fandom” (of which I am a part). JKR has given us all so much in a “beautiful caring manner”. All I read in these responses make me very sad, especially to think that after 7 books-all promoting “wisdom and thought” we still have to complain.

Avatar Image says:

::Sigh:: Will everyone kindly stop repeating the lie that JKR is suing the Lexicon? She most certainly is NOT! She is suing Steve V, who evidently refused to withdraw his “encyclopedia” from publication when asked. It’s sad that so many so-called fans are willing to attack Rowling without having a clue as to what they are talking about.

Avatar Image says:

Aillinne, May I very politely, and in no way with the intent of engaging you in any debate, indicate I have read the statement on JKR’s site, as well as the other materials released to the public. Its standard legal stuff. Sorry, but unless and until hear from an impeccable source that JKR woke up grumpy one morning and thought to herself “gee, I think I’ll screw around with Steve”, I’ll stick to the corporate lawyers trying to earn their pay theory. You, of course, are free to believe as you wish.

Cheers, b

Avatar Image says:

I love the Lexicon, but why would Steve not withdraw his book if Jo herself is against it? I would think that a loyal Potter fan would respect Jo’s wishes. And anyway, what need is there for a book version of the Lexicon website?

Avatar Image says:

well all I can say is I would love to buy the Tales of B the B so I hope she publishes it for charity sometime.

Avatar Image says:

I actually distinctly remember JK being asked about Dd’s ever having been in love.. She said something like, “in the course such a long life I’d like to think that he would have fallen in love at some point.” So it’s not exactly true to say she’s never been asked.

@ budb

Well, I can only tell, that she’s never been (as far as I know) directly and personally involved in the “India Incident”. But she updated her website with this “Companion books” info and it was fogged, somehow strange to me and of course then there was a great boom! with the lawsuit against Steve Vander Ark. So, IMO, she fully agrees with it and she isn’t ignorant to this. Just my view.

To taj:

It may be too late for Steve to withdraw the book himself, if he signed a contract with that publishing company (which he must have done). The ball is probably in the company’s court now.

Avatar Image says:

yeah this is kind of like torturing us, doing press and everything for a book that we’ll never get to read. ouch.

still love her though

Avatar Image says:

Oh, I’ll agree that she is not ignorant of the suit, aillinne. She would have to be informed. But whether she is personally involved and the prime mover, no, I don’t think so.

Shall we simply agree that we don’t know (and probably will never know) all the behind the scenes stuff, and agree to disagree how to interpret the little information available?

on a more upbeat note, only 12 months and several weeks until the release of HBP in theaters, and less than 6 weeks until OotP goes on sale in the US.

awesome!

@ budb

I hope, we will get some insight in the case, cause SVA can at any time decide to speak out. Until then, we agree to disagree.

Avatar Image says:

Sue, she’s gone and updated the news on the Companion Books on her website. She actually talks about Steve and the HP Lexicon, and how she never dreamed she’d have to do such a thing, but she says….well, perhaps you’d better read it for yourself….(wouldn’t want to paraphrase her now, it’s too risky)

Avatar Image says:

Guys relax! She will publish this eventualy.

First of all wrote the book SPECIFICALLY as a gift to 6 special people. But since she felt it appropriate that 7 books has to be made (probably each book is unique in some way), she decided to auction the 7th one. This was meant to be a SPECIAL GIFT those people who helped her in creating Harry Potter. It is not her intention to “torture” fans.

She will eventually publish a simpler version w/o the special features unique for each book at some point.

If she possible it wholesale right now, then how can it be considered special gifts? Let the people who truly helped her (plus one lucky kid with REALLY rich parents) enjoy the fruits of their labor first.

Avatar Image says:

She could at least have it published after the auction of the authentic copy… :(

Avatar Image says:

Whoaaa, Hedwig June is right, she has updated her site. I’m sorta’ shocked about this whole Steve thing, what a Halloween he must’ve had!

Avatar Image says:

I believe that she doesn´t want anyone to copy the Tales. But the one who get´s them is at a very lucrativ source for the black market.

Avatar Image says:

Poor Steve. Yesterday we had an evil witch here… and she has killed WOTM.

From JK’s site:

“As is now widely known, a complaint has been filed in the name of Warner Bros and myself against the publisher of a proposed Lexicon, written by Steven VanderArk. This decision was reached, on my part, with immense sadness and disappointment, and only because direct appeals for a reasonable solution failed. I never dreamed, in the light of our previous good relations – including giving the Lexicon a Fansite Award – that this situation would ever arise.

From what I understand, the proposed book is not criticism or review of Harry Potter’s world, which would be entirely legitimate – neither I nor anybody connected with Harry Potter has ever tried to prevent such works being published. It is, we believe, a print version of the website, except now the information that was freely available to everybody is to become a commercial enterprise.

It is not reasonable, or legal, for anybody, fan or otherwise, to take an author’s hard work, re-organize their characters and plots, and sell them for their own commercial gain. However much an individual claims to love somebody else’s work, it does not become theirs to sell.”

Avatar Image says:

Ah i forgot: No publisher can make money with that book!!!

Avatar Image says:

Thanks for the update, Hedwig, it must have happened since I last checked; is this revised statement what you were referring to earlier, aillinne?

ok, so the legal argument now centers on whether or not the planned book is primarily composed of direct quotes from either JKR’s writings or interviews she gave. In that case, the matter does become one of publishing copyright [not intellectual property] —JKR owns (with WB to some extent) the copyright to anything she wrote; the copyrights for interviews are usually held by the interviewer (ie, when she was interviewed by Meredith Viera, the copyright would be with MV’s employer, NBC. again, much depends on the contract JKR signed when she agreed to be interviewed).

Legally, anyone can write a book about HP (etc), and quote up to X number of words from a specific book (I do forget the exact number of words, its something like 3000 from a single published work) without seeking permissions from the copyright holder. If Steve’s project was to be a hard copy version of the site, then considerable portions would be direct quotes from JKR’s writings, and he can’t do that without the permissions. If on the other hand he paraphrased the bulk of the information, had as few direct quotes as possible, and provided correct full citations for his information (those good old foot/end notes!), he should be allowed to go ahead.

alas, i know a bit about the murky intellectual property legal debates, and a bit more about copyright (I say alas because I really wish I didnt need to know such things). Steve probably is being advised by his legal rep not to say a word at this time….

has anyone checked Lexicon today? Yesterday there was a mention of the updates to JKR’s site, and that’s it

No matter how you cut it, this is sad.

I tried block, copy and paste from JKR’s statement, cannot, will try the text only version to see if I can.

Thanks, Mars!

Avatar Image says:

the cover of the book is BEAUTIFUL!...I LOVE IT!!! And I bet the inside is just as beautiful!

Avatar Image says:

Also, tho I apologize for losing track of which thread is discussing what…this area should be for discussing Tales of Beedle the Bard, not the sad situation with Lexicon. I’ll try to be more careful about what I post where

Avatar Image says:

I think she’d make more money for charity if she released it too? I mean, people will stay pay thousands for a hand-written copy so she could still have an auction. Confused. Also, thanks for posting that revised statement. Makes me feel sad though. Feeling more sympathetic towards JK and VERY confused about Steve’s actions – why doesn’t he desist? Maybe it’s his publishers…? Wish Leaky would mention something since they MUST know his side of the story! Maybe he’s been away from Pottercast this long BECAUSE of all this?

Avatar Image says:

That’s not fair. So does that mean we will never get to read this book? And what is the catalouge anyways?

Avatar Image says:

I agree that this is unfair. I’m sure all of us fans would love to read The Tales of Beetle the Bard and all the $ could still go to charity. I thought Jo was greatful to the fans, but now I feel left out ‘cause I could never afford an auction like that :(

@ budb

Yeah… Looks like the insight. Still: poor SVA.

Avatar Image says:

and aillinne you were right: as the revised posting at JKR’s site indicates, she was involved in the ultimate decision to bring suit against SVA.

Let’s hope they figure out the obvious: Steve’s Lexicon and JKR’s Encyclopedia will be very very different things, and we’ll buy both. So, a % of the published Lexicon’s take goes to charity? Or “co-authorship” and JKR gets half to give to charity?

we should run the world, and this should be the worst problem the world has to confront, huh?

Avatar Image says:

So now people are saying that because Jo wants to give a gift to 6 ppl, you now think every single fan deserves one, although I’d love a copy, I think the 7 books + 2 companion books is a good enough gift for me.

@ budb

Now we have some clarification, thankfully. :)

Why was JKR so sure SVA wanted the money for himself? Maybe he intended to be for HP Lexicon-related payments?

Avatar Image says:

chuckle, aillinne, it would have been churlish of me not to say you were right, yes?

now we wait for what the legal idiots come up with (or we start telling lawyer jokes)

I will stop posting about the Lexicon situation in this thread tho; drives me crazy when people post about A when the conversation is supposed to be about B, and I’ve broken my own rule on sticking to the topic. Apologies to all for that, and I’ll stick to Tales of Beedle here, and to other topics in the appropriate places.

Thanks budb

Now “The Tales”... Do you have money for the auctioned book? I’d like to get the person who’ll buy it and piratise any possible copyright and trademark. But it’ll be heaviley guarded, I’m sure of it. :)

Avatar Image says:

what r u guys talking about with DD being gay? has Jo actually said that? i must have missed it.

Avatar Image says:

HPFanatic, old news, that, and discussed in very very hostile postings about ten weeks ago. please do not discuss that topic here, this thread is about the news of Tales of Beedle the Bard, and out hopes that we’ll soon see a mass publication available.

I do admit and again apologize for moving off that topic, and really ask that the Dumbledore stuff be posted in the appropriate discussion threads, not here.

Avatar Image says:

Perhaps Jo will include the tales in her encyclopedia. SHe has never yet been unkind to her fans. To publish a book from the Potterverse and not allow her fans access would indeed be cruel.

Avatar Image says:

aillinne, since i made no royalties off my own book and got a royal bludgering from not one but two publishers, there’s no way i could even dream of bidding—except at teh very beginning so that, years from now, i could say “I bid on Tales of Beedle the Bard!”

Actually, did that with a Picasso once… ;-) A small one was auctioned off, and as a joke i bid something like 1/10th of what it finally sold for

Avatar Image says:

I can’t even afford the catalogue…Sigh. But neverless: I really hope JKR will publish “The Tales”. And have you an idea who may be the lucky six?

Avatar Image says:

The original intent of the making the Tales was not charity, it was the only gift she could think of to the 6 most important people in her completion of HP. It just so happened that 7 books were made (maybe she originally intended to give it to 7 people) so she’s auctioning the 7th book and giving the proceeds to charity.

So to those asking why she doesn’t just publish it to make more charity money, the answer is, well charity was not the original intent.

P.S. It just struck me, wouldn’t it be ironic if the 7th book was originally intended for the Lexicon group (since its her favorite website) and she changed her mind after what Steve did or is trying to do?

Avatar Image says:

not a clue, aillinne…we could guess at her editors in Bloomsbury and Scholastic, she always seems to have gotten along well with them…her family members, perhaps?

I’ve been looking in on the SVA discussion in the most recent thread, and it really does baffle me…why can’t HP fans stick to a topic, and engage in a reasonably polite conversation, even when they disagree? Not as bad as the “recent unplesantness” which really got out of hand, but still disconcerting…

I love HP because it allows me to escape from the everyday horrors on the news, and I guess from the frequently disappointed hope of having a conversation that allows me to appreciate the books and films more.

shrug, ok, I’m an optimist, an idealist, and I can recite Cyrano de Bergerac too!

Mars,

I do think she had in mind that the Tales would appear as one of her charity projects, but only time will prove me right or wrong…I’ll be patient and wait.

As for seven copies…”isn’t seven the most powerful magical number?” I think that is the answer…or part of it. JKR is predictable, after all

@Sibylle

I know.. But i don’t own a credit card.. Just my normal card from my bank account.. And you have to have Visa, Master Card or American Express.. which i do not own..

So that reallllly sucks!!

Avatar Image says:

Its sounds like from this interview the book is very personal. I feel kind of selfish for wanting one. She only gave it to six people. Its extremely generous of her to give one for charity.

Avatar Image says:

We’ll just need to be patient, Indigo, and hope that it does appear in an affordable format for all of us to enjoy….

Only 12 and a half months until HBP hits the theaters, less than 6 weeks until OotP goes on sale in the US…..

Avatar Image says:

I was going to buy the catty but now I don’t know. I think it’s just a bunch o’ junk about BIDDING on the book. Which I can definately NOT afford. Whoever does buy it though, is EXTREMELY lucky! :( I’m so jealous!

Avatar Image says:

so there’s no way we’ll be able to read a copy of the tales of beadle the bard?

Avatar Image says:

christy, as you can tell from the above postings, we’re hoping that after the auction in December there will be an announcement…we just need to be patient.

Avatar Image says:

Good for JK Rowling! For this and the lawsuit! She is doing so many good things with her notoriety and is being extremely generous.

All of you saying you are totured should go and look at the site for “Children’s Voice” and read up what they’re all about. You guys are just being selfish. She didn’t promise her fans this book… we didn’t even know about it until now. What a false sense of entitlement so many people are having.

Avatar Image says:

I don’t think Jo’s fans are automatically “entitled” to have copies of anything she chooses to write, however it is kind of sad that she’s only auctioning off this one book so someone else in the extremely-wealthy club can enjoy it. I see no guarantee anywhere that there might someday be a mass-produced version for the rest of us.

It just shows how a person can change when he or she becomes hugely rich. Her interests are now focused on other rich people or her charities (which is only right since it would be obscene for her to keep all that money for herself alone). She has forgotten the fans who made her that wealthy by buying all her books. A lot of people talk about her giving us a “gift” of the stories, but she wrote the books to support herself, and we paid money for the right to read the stories – no gifts involved. Now we’re just being taunted with something we will never get to have. We can hope we might get to read the stories eventually, but who knows? She might not want to diminish the exclusive nature of the ones she’s giving to her friends/colleagues.

I have noticed that an awful lot of her fans defend her sycophantically as if she was some sort of deity who can do no wrong, but I have been losing faith in her as a person quite rapidly in the last 24 hours. I’m not talking about her rights here, I suspect she has a legal right to everything she is doing, but that doesn’t mean I can’t find it distasteful. She wants to keep her fans from having a print version of the Lexicon (very desirable for those of us who don’t want to always wait for web-pages to load), meanwhile she’s putting out a book just for her friends and some super-rich person to have. Everything is supposedly justified by her saying “it’s for charity,” but she could write a check for charity for more than the whole amount Steve has ever made in his life as a librarian.

I’m sure Jo has the right to sit on top of all the HP books and say, “Mine! Mine! Mine!” – which is pretty much what she is doing, but no one should pretend that she is the only one who has profited from the HP universe. She’s just very selective about who else she allows to profit and enjoy, and heaven forbid the fans should be allowed to have something helpful like the Lexicon in print or additional stories to supplement “Deathly Hallows” or something fun like an HP festival.

In summary, if Jo wanted to write a private book just for her friends, she should have kept it private. If she wanted her charity to get some more money, she should have published the book and donated the proceeds or written them a check herself. If she just wants to be congratulated for being a great humanitarian, then she should stop picking on little people who are only trying to glorify and preserve her work.

end of rant

Avatar Image says:

First, Jo isn’t picking on anyone. And this made news because it was Jo. If you go to the website you will see that they are auctioning off a lot more books then this one. This book will probably bring in the most money.

Second, Jo is perfectly within her rights to make a personal book for the people who are close to her. I don’t think Jo is perfect,however, I’m not gonna be greedy and ask her for something I’m not entitled to. I though it was really sweet what she did for her friends and for this charity. Not everything is about Harry Potter or the fans.

Avatar Image says:

Though I would love a copy of this book. I think it’s a very sweet thing she is doing. Yes, if she published the book it would make more, but then the gift would be less meaningful to those she intended it for (bet Jessica is #1). I’m sure someday she will publish it, either on it’s own or part of the encyclopedia.

Avatar Image says:

having a real Tales of the Beedle Bard book is brilliant! someday, one day, PLEASE have more copies of this.

i’m happy and proud of Jo for putting to good use her massive popularity.

Avatar Image says:

if I counted them on my finger of the people who helped bring harry to life I would pick these for sure.

Christopher little-her agent Berry Cunningham-her first editor at bloomsbury Arthur A. Lavine-her editor at scholastic Emma forgotlastname-Current editor at bloomsbury David Haymen-the producer who champions films

I cant think of someone else who might get it. meybe Sean P.F. Harris, a good friend who Ron was based on. Meybe Daniel Radcliffe, for bringing harry to life on the big screen.

But the one I would really really really love, is if our very own Mellisa Anelli got a copy. she has been a hughly important part of the fandom of ages, has met Jo on a few occasions, including interviewing her.

That way, if jo gives permission, mellisa could share the storys with us, though I still hope she will eventually change her mind and create a print version similer to the two charity books she has written already for her fans. just think of how much good we could do with the procedd. we could more then easily triple and quadruple and triple again and again and again and again and again the money that the single hand written version will make in auction.

Avatar Image says:

“heaven forbid the fans should be allowed to have something helpful like the Lexicon in print”

You want the Lexicon in print?

Here’s a tip: bring up the site, then press ctrl + p.

Honestly, the self entitlement of the HP fandom never fails to astound me. I’ve never come across it this bad in any other fandom I’ve been involved in.

Avatar Image says:

Amen, to that, bobby! I think I’m going to do what I said and go back to work.

Avatar Image says:

... could TLC provide some more detailed information about the sales tax you have to pay for the catalogue? thank you!

Avatar Image says:

I hope Emma Watson bids and wins this book, she has the money to afford it. She IS Hermione, it’s appropriate Hermione should have it.

Avatar Image says:

It stinks that the book will not be able to be purchesed by the public. It had an amazing cover and looked very interesting. I wish I could have that book.

Avatar Image says:

it makes me sad that i won’t get to read this

i wish i was rich :(

Avatar Image says:

Wouldn’t it do a lot more for charity if JKR sold the book through a mainstream publisher? She could raise millions that way as fans rush to buy the new book. Or even just auctioning off more than one book. There’s 7 books in all, & she gave 6 away to friends. Couldn’t she auction all 7, or make 14 copies & auction off the rest? 62K is chump change to JKR. I guess I just don’t understand the point of this.

Avatar Image says: продвижение сайтов реклама в Москве реклама сайтов - это получение максимального количества заинтересованных покупателей или клиентов именно вашего товара или услуг

Write a Reply or Comment