Jingle Spells More than 2/3rds Sold Out!

Nov 09, 2007

Posted by Melissa Anelli
Uncategorized

If you were thinking about ordering a copy of Jingle Spells, Leaky’s sixth Get a Clue fundraiser and an outstanding compilation of Harry-themed holiday music, you should get on it right now. We have less than 1,000 copies left in our limited print run, and we’re not even a month into the drive. More than two-thirds of the run is sold out, and the first batch of CDs are being sent out this weekend. (The CD shipment is arriving tomorrow. All 3,000. In my apartment. Yep.) Otherwise you’ll have to wait until December.

This means that after cost we have already raised well over $16,000 for Book Aid International, and are well on our way to selling out the entire run and raising a lot more than that. This album is composed of songs from 14 of the biggest and best wizard rock bands around. Even if you don’t like wizard rock, we’re sure you’re going to love this. It is all-new music, from 14 different bands, and buying the album is the only way you can hear the music on it. It’s a perfect gift for yourself or anyone else you know who loves Harry Potter. It’s for a good cause. It’s a holiday gift and a holiday good deed, all rolled into one.

The album is selling for $15, including shipping (there is a $3 surcharge for orders outside the U.S.), and is now available for pre-order at at this link and below. The album will only be available (and only as a physical disc) through Dec. 10.

Still not convinced you should order? Click the play buttons below for a sample of each song on the album. If you weren’t a wizard rock fan before, you will be when you’re through. And then buy a copy and tell all your friends. Seriously. You’ve only got two months, and if you don’t get your copy right away someone will snag yours!

size=”+2″ color=”#990000″>Listen to the songs!

color=”#990000″> Harry and the Potters, “Xmas Rulez, Voldemort Droolz”

color=”#990000″>Catchlove, “It’s Snowing”

color=”#990000″>The Whomping Willows, “Oh! Christmas Tree”

color=”#990000″>The Moaning Myrtles, “Wrocking Around the Bathroom Stall”

color=”#990000″>Draco and the Malfoys, “Christmas with My Mom and Dad”

color=”#990000″>The Mudbloods, “An Epic Christmas Tale, Chapter One: How the Thestrals Saved Christmas”

color=”#990000″>The Hungarian Horntails, “Dragon Christmas Rock”

color=”#990000″>The Hermione Crookshanks Experience, “The Sweater Song”

color=”#990000″>Minstry of Magic, “O Holey Night”

color=”#990000″>Oliver Boyd and the Remembralls, “Happy Christmas Day”

color=”#990000″>The Parselmouths, “Voldy Baby”

color=”#990000″>Gred and Forge, “The Twelve Days of Wizard Christmas”

color=”#990000″>Ginny and the Heartbreakers, “Hope this Christmas”

color=”#990000″>The Remus Lupins, “Christmas with the Weasleys (Or What You Will)”

We are printing a limited run of this album, and it will only be on sale through Dec. 10, so pre-order now! Your copy will be shipped out in mid-November. Orders placed after the first ship date are being sent out in another shift in midDecember. Every effort will be made to get your item to you by Christmas.

33 Responses to Jingle Spells More than 2/3rds Sold Out!

Avatar Image says:

I ordered mine a few weeks ago! Does this mean I’ll get mine in the next week? Squeeful

Avatar Image says:

When they first announced the drive I was unable to order online, but now everything works fine! Yay! This is my first wizard rock cd, though I’ve heard other wizard rock songs online and love them all!

Avatar Image says:

AGH! So wait if I order it tomorrow will I be able to get it next week? Because I need to put money in my account ASAP. It isn’t too late to get the first shipment date if I place it tomorrow is it?

Avatar Image says:

Put it in by Saturday morn! :)

Woo! Hooray! Thanks! hugs Melissa dances

Avatar Image says:

craaappp i wasn’t paying attention on the paypal and i’m having it sent to the wrong address!!! is there any way to fix this?

Avatar Image says:

Ohhhh, I really do want one!!! Now that I see it posted all over Leaky – I want it even more!! But, my mom won’t let me – She’s not into the whole internet shopping experience. The closest I get is iTunes! I wish you could somehow sell it on there! Well, thank you ,Melissa, for the awesome samples! I’ll just have to replay them constantly, maybe then I can get the whole effect… Ughh, parents…

Avatar Image says:

I just ordered mine. Can’t wait. :)

Avatar Image says:

Squee! i can’t wait to get mine. i’m in such a wrockstock withdrawl right now ><!!

Avatar Image says:

by the way, you guys are totally amazing doing this. i can’t get over how much money this fandom has been raising for charity. makes you feel like you really are apart of something special. we’re not just weird geeks hinding behind computer screens, we actually give a damn and are willing to do something. i love you guys so much.

Avatar Image says:

You guys are amazing. The amount of charity work the fandom does is astounding, and people don’t believe me when I tell them that it’s more than fangirling Alex Carpenter (though that’s a favorite past time!)

I can’t wait to get my copy in the mail! It’s going to make my Christmas magical!

Avatar Image says:

I live in a third world country and I absolutely appreciate Leaky’s efforts! I already bought my copy. (:

Avatar Image says:

Lol Rove has just said he would turn Gay for Daniel Radcliffe.

Avatar Image says:

Wow, I’m glad I remembered to order yesterday… Otherwise I would have remembered next week or something, and I wouldn’t have gottten it this time. Anyway… SQUEEEEEE!

Avatar Image says:

siyrean: Me too! Seriously one of the best weekends of my life.

Avatar Image says:

I’ll be ordering mine soon! I can’t wait for this holiday season, it will be awesome with wizard wrock!

Avatar Image says:

I just ordered mine. I don’t really like wizard rock but it is for a good cause. Who knows maybe I will be like Jon and love it once I hear the whole thing. :)

Avatar Image says:

its not ALL new/exclusive music. i think to say so is misleading. the Oliver Boyd song isnt new or exclusive, its on one of his CDs. Catchlove, too.

not that im saying people shouldnt buy it. they should. i bought 2, one for myself and one to give as a gift. im just saying…

wrockstock withdrawl…i feel you on that!

Avatar Image says:

I was wondering when the first shipment was coming. I can’t wait, but will have to because I wont be home from college until the 22nd (I think that’s what that wednesday is).....

Blah, I’m already singing xmas music, stupid Union Square putting their xmas tree up so darn early

Avatar Image says:

I just ordered my copy! OK, so the vocals on the CD aren’t exactly phenomenal, but lol, when I heard “On the first day of Christmas, Percy gave to me… a lecture on the ministry” and “Voldy Baby” I HAD to get it! Now I can listen to these along with the Weird Sisters and Celestina Warbeck, haha.

Does anyone know what percentage of the proceeds goes to charity? Just curious. I think it’s great that Leaky is doing all of this for the Harry Potter fans and for Book International!

Avatar Image says:

hermionetwin: anythig we don’t spend on geting the CDs made, packing them, or shipping them, goes to Book Aid. :)

Avatar Image says:

Thanks for letting me know! ;)

Avatar Image says:

I ordered my copy ages ago and I’ve been listening to the clips and I’m very excited for it to come in the mail!!!! :D

Except knowing college mail… it could take a while to actually reach me.

Avatar Image says:

Hi, I’m from Norway and I ordered my copy a few weeks ago. Can’t wait to get it! It’s really good you’re doing this for charity, as Jo also have done so many times! Leaky rocks :o)

Avatar Image says:

Mel, thanks for explaining that the CDs won’t ship until mid-November—I ordered mine more than two weeks ago and was wondering if some Deatheaters had stolen my copies! Now I’ll be very, very patient . . .

Avatar Image says:

Hmmm… I ordered mine a few days ago. Does this mean I’ll get within next week? To Melissa and Leaky, Thanks SO much for doing this! It’s my first Wrock CD (I’ve only listened online). I’ve already listened to the songs millions of times and even my friends have the songs in their heads now. :)

Avatar Image says:

if i order mine in the next few minutes will it still be shipped out this week? i have to get my mom to help order it seeing as i don’t have a credit card. aagh- i hope i’m not too late!

Avatar Image says:

Is this CD kid friendly (meaning no swear words or overt sexual language)? I thought Harry Potter Puppet Pals on YouTube would be pretty safe after watching a few but I was wrong. (It’s hysterical though).

Avatar Image says:

I ordered one to give my daughter for Christmas a few weeks ago – now after listening to the clips, I’m tempted to order a second for myself!! (we fight over the other wizardrock CD’s I purchased) I know it will end up not being a present – I’ll want to open it early!

Avatar Image says:

Yeah basically I just had to comment because my group and I have this weird stigma with the number 29 so I wanted another comment so it wouldn’t be 29. I do really want this though-I’m gonna bug my mom after school.

Avatar Image says:

I ordered mine through PayPal and it had the wrong address for me. I’ve sent a few emails and even a snail mail letter about this, giving you the right address. If I don’t get it by next week, what else can I do?

Val Sutton

Avatar Image says:

I ordered my two or three weeks ago…if I live in Switzerland how long should it take to get to me? The post says it was delivered ont he 10th/11th so it’s been in the mail a week…

I hope Umbridge isn’t intercepting my mail! :-(

Avatar Image says:

I just got mine yesterday and love it! :) It really puts me in the Christmas mood.

Write a Reply or Comment