Update on “Half-Blood Prince” Sneak Peek

112

Nov 11, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

As TLC has reported several times previously, there is to be a link to a special sneak peek at the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince film included with the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix DVD. You can now access the link via the UK Harry Potter site, however the two clips of the film are not yet available, and are expected to be working when the DVD is officially released in the UK on November 12.

In our galleries, you can see a closer screengrab of the two clips that apparently will only be available to fans once you insert your OotP in your computer at home. These faint images show one with Harry and Dumbledore, another showing just Harry. Very exciting to be certain, and we will update with more when we can!

Thanks babu!

32 Responses to Update on “Half-Blood Prince” Sneak Peek

Avatar Image says:

omg! this is soooo soon! but i’m not complaining!!! oh I WISH THE PICS WERE BIGGER!

Avatar Image says:

Received my HP5 DVD (blu ray) in the post this morning. Film looks wonderful on the PS3, the deleted scenes were as previously reported, with the Emma Thompson one the strangest of the lot. She eats her way through the unedited speeches of Dumbledore and Umbridge which you hear in the background. Also -her longer scene as Trelawney under pressure from Umbridge has a much greater impact than it did in the film in its shortened form.

The Tonks guide through the studios was very enjoyable -Nat Tana produced, directed, played the music and did the catering for it !

I have not tried to find the HP6 preview as yet. Does anyone know where it is supposed to be ?

Avatar Image says:

SQQQQUEEEEEEE! Why must the U.S. wait a whole entire month dies Two pics look awesome hugs thanks for posting!

Avatar Image says:

OMG!!!!! That is so great of WB to post clips this early in the process!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

OMG. Wow. I have nothing to complain about in either picture. THIS is SOOOO exciting!!! I hope we get bigger pictures soon!

I wonder where Harry is in the Sneak Peek 2? It makes me think of the book in the beginning with Harry against the window, but it looks dusty and wintry outside. Think he’s in a memory?

Avatar Image says:

WOW I haven’t heard about this!! We will be able to see HBP clips already, that’s AWESOME! It’s obviously one of the scenes with Harry and Dumbledore, maybe the one when they go to talk with Slughorn so Harry can convince him to teach at Hogwarts. Dumbledore looks like always (movies 3, 4 and 5) and Harry has PoA look, that’s great, it’s my favorite look! Don’t know what the other scene can be… it doesn’t look like Hogwarts, but it’s difficult, if not impossible to say… Thanks for the info!!

Avatar Image says:

So…. Why does Dumbledore REFUSE to wear his glasses all of a sudden?

Half way through Order of the Phoenix, POOF, they vanished and he never wore them again.

And now, for Half Blood Prince, they remain to be… gone

Avatar Image says:

Jimi, Didn’t you see the scene when Dumbledore went to the eye doctor for his contact lens? :)

Does any one know what is going to be on the Walmart disc that says Exclusive. Is this going to be like when you by a CD and they put a special song only on the Walmart CD’s? Is the Walmart exclusive going to have something that other stores will not have on the DVD? I wanted to pre order (they sent my GOF DVD early and was hoping for the same this time) but there are two many different versions listed and now this exclusive thing has thrown me off.

Avatar Image says:

The sneak peak site seems to be down now or something?

completely off topic I wonder if Timothy Spall will return as Wormtail when they film “Spinner’s End” in Janurary 2008?

And I really hope that Fleur Delacor returns, considering her and Bill’s wedding is sort of a huge part in the last book.

So on Monday we’ll have two glimpses of the HBP movie? YES!!! does happy dance

Avatar Image says:

Looks like they took it down =/

Avatar Image says:

I’m sort of surprised that there aren’t more comments. This should be big news!

Avatar Image says:

PICTURES ALREADY????? OH MY GOD!!! THEY’RE BLURRY BUT WHO CARES?? PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

link wont work for me!

What the heck?!

Yesterday i was able to view this site without having the dvd and i could see the pictures very clearly and not blurry.. (and the OotP clips also)

and now all of a sudden i can’t view the site anymore.. what is going on?!

i’m just gonna try untill i drop dead!

Avatar Image says:

IT WORKS (NOT THE HBP CLIPS, BUT THE SITE WORKS)

GO TO: http://harrypotter.warnerbros.co.uk/_sneak_peek/

and than it’ll work. you CAN see the ‘DVD sizzle reel’, ‘casting a patronus’ and ‘defending themselves’ clips.

But the sneak peeks are still blurry..

OMG!!! AWESOME!!!!

OOOHH. Sounds great.

Avatar Image says:

“does anyone know where someone in america can buy the dvd from britain so i dont have to wait until december?”

“yeahh”, you cant get a dvd from the UK, well, you can, but they don’t work on our DVD players. you’d just be sitting there with a usslesss copy of HP5.

and also, the link isn’t wokringgg.

DragonSiblings, we’re listening! :D

Avatar Image says:

Thanks DragonSiblings…Please post the links to the videos when they works!

Avatar Image says:

dragonsiblings post the videos as soon as you can!!! i cant wait another month for the US dvd to come out i need to see those clips!! so excited!!!!

Avatar Image says:

i’ll be waiting for dragon like everyone else.

Avatar Image says:

Does anybody know for sure and I mean positive that the duel between Sirius and Bellatrix is not going to be in the deleted scenes because I really really missed seeing them fight since he barely even mentions she is his cousin.

Avatar Image says:

the scenes are working now! if you go to the sneak peek site it’ll have a pop-up about a cookie, and if you have the dvd inserted, you press okay and the cookie should work. the videos ARE working!!!

Avatar Image says:

Thanks, b. Do you mind describing the sneak peek to those of us who don’t have the DVD? It doesn’t come out until December here in the states!

Avatar Image says:

What does it say for the cookie message…Mine just says “Read: ” is it suppose to say something after that?

Avatar Image says:

I don’t think the videos are up yet though…At least they still will not play. I did get the two greyed out boxes to un-grey though….Some progress.

Avatar Image says:

There’s technical problems with the clips right now.

That’s why it’s not working at the moment. If you don’t mind me asking could you tell me the link for getting the clips?

Avatar Image says:

If you have the DVD and you have seen the sneak peak please make screenshots!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

I’m no longer getting the pop-up about the technical hitch.

dragonsiblings, could you give it another try?

Write a Reply or Comment