Scholastic Updates with New “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” Poster

115

Nov 30, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

Scholastic, the US publishers of the Harry Potter novels, has now updated their website with a brand new “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” poster. This poster, which you can download and print out at home via this link (PDF), features various artwork by Mary GrandePre featured in Harry Potter book seven, now in color. Enjoy!

Also, if you have not been to the Scholastic site recently, be sure to check out the book seven pronunciation guide,as well as take the Wizard Challenge, with questions from “Deathly Hallows.”

17 Responses to Scholastic Updates with New “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” Poster

Avatar Image says:

Beautiful! I love all of the little color images. It made me get a little emotional! ;-)

Avatar Image says:

That is absolutely beautiful. downloads

Avatar Image says:

Yes, the color images are great. I wish they would come out with books with all images in color. Then I wish WB would come out with DVDs with all deleted scenes included plus commentary.

Avatar Image says:

Nice!!!! I am going to print the poster and put it in my room :) BlogHogwarts.com

Avatar Image says:

I would rather buy it and hang it up on poster paper then just print it.. but hey it looks good.

Avatar Image says:

where can you buy these posters besides printing them at home? I have searched online and I cant find them on sale. Is it possible to print them poster size at a Kinkos? Is it leagal? Seeing that we can print them at home I guess we could.

Avatar Image says:

Oh the drawing of him sitting by the seashore is even sadder in color. And Nagini is even creepier in color! Loved Hermoine’s dress gown!

Avatar Image says:

How cool is that quiz game on scholastic

Avatar Image says:

I have searched online and I cant find them on sale. Good idea kinkos. Is it legal?

Avatar Image says:

You could probably just buy some high-quality paper, I have no idea if the poster has enough pixels to blow up to poster size.

fossil:

thanks for answering. whats the biggest size i could use while still looking good with the pixels? Can i print them out at kinkos? Is it legal?

Avatar Image says:

I wish these were available for sale. They look great!

Avatar Image says:

That’s really nice, but why is the only picture of the trio a little one shoved up into the corner? Yet they have a massive one of Ginny who was barely in the book?

Avatar Image says:

That’s a really neat idea! I’m printing them all right now! I was wondering though, why the shard of glass from the mirror, in the bottom corner, is GREEN? Isn’t it supposed to be BLUE… like Aberforth’s eyes? Just a thought…

—Bridget

Avatar Image says:

I like the HBP on the best! Nice.

hpfan:

Since it is an acrobat document, I can’t tell how many pixels it has, but if you zoom in, it starts to look pixelated. So, if you want to see what size you could get it to, just zoom in as far as you can without it being too pixelated, and it should say at the top how much larger, by percentage you made it. I’m not sure if that is clear, but that’s about the best way I could put it.

I have no idea whether it is legal or not.

fossil:

Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it.

Write a Reply or Comment