Emma Watson Attends Party for Chanel in London (Updated)

277

Dec 06, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

Actress Emma Watson attended a party hosted by designer Karl Lagerfeld of fashion house Chanel last night in London, England. Hello Magazine reports that Emma “arrived at London’s Nobu restaurant in a shimmering sequined jacket bearing the legendary brand’s double C logo. Clearly confident about her style ’ she recently revealed she never uses a stylist to help her wtih her wardrobe choices ’ the Harry Potter star completed her highly groomed look with a generous sweep of ruby-red lipstick.” You can see more photos of the Hermione Granger actress at this event here via WENN, and in the Daily Mail.

UPDATE: Additional photos are now in our galleries, here.
UPDATE 2Emma Watson, along with fellow Harry Potter actress Emma Thompson (Professor Trelawney) attended the Chanel Winter Collection fashion show tonight in London,England, with new photos from this event now available in our galleries.

Thanks future wonder and radcakesfan!

53 Responses to Emma Watson Attends Party for Chanel in London (Updated)

She is so beautiful!

Avatar Image says:

She’s looks lovely and very sophisticated. The same can’t be said for me though.

Fran:

She does look lovely and very sophisticated … and I am sure that you are a lovely person also … just remember Hermione before and after the ball :-)!

Diluvia!

Avatar Image says:

Blimey, she’s now being invited to the biggest Fashion House’s posh do. Really not a fan of red lipstick but other than that she looks beautiful (as usual). You GO, GIRL!!!

Avatar Image says:

I’m curious about this new movie of hers…if it gets anything close to the praise My Boy Jack got, then she’ll be going places…I alwa wait for the Tale of Despereaux…

Now just Grint needs to get off his bum and do more films…hopefully a bit more challenging than Driving Lessons…

Avatar Image says:

Doobah, I’m with you. I’m so anxious for Rupert do get busy with his acting career. He’s got a lot more time on his hands than some of the other HP kids because he’s not at school or university.

Fran, at the risk of soundy corny, beauty really does come from within. Don’t talk yourself down.

Wo chanel’s nice!

Yes Fran don’t talk youself down. I’m sure you’re a lovely person. Don’t overlook that :-)

Avatar Image says:

I think she liked her make up for that scene in Ballet Shoes and she’s starting to do it!! ^^

Avatar Image says:

I think you’ll find that the Swedish designer name is Karl Lagerfeld and nothing else.

Avatar Image says:

Yikes, she looks a bit plastic in those pics. I think she looks much more glamorous with more subtle makeup. As always, I’m thrilled that all of those kids seem to be getting the best end of fashion.

Avatar Image says:

To Eva: Karl Lagerfeld is German!

I think Emma is definately on her way. She’s already stunning and a lot more sophisticated and mature than Keira Knightley.

Avatar Image says:

If she continues to move in those circles-which is about as high as fashion gets in Europe-she could wind up making some serious money. (Not that she doesen’t already, ha.

Avatar Image says:

Wow, she looks really beautiful.

Avatar Image says:

Awesome! she looks amazing. I love this whole look and that red lipstick is like the icing on the cake. L-O-V-E IT!!

Avatar Image says:

And she IS the face of Chanel!! I thought it was just a rumor before, but YAY!!!!! EMMA!!!

Avatar Image says:

Not util Keira’s contract expires thoug h I would think, seeig as Emma has yet to actually BE the fae of Chanel just yet.

But I DO think she’s being groomed for the position.

Also, in related news, she was signed on to the Storm modelling agency….

A new supermodel in the works perchance? i just hope she continues with her acting too….

Avatar Image says:

Well done Emma! You look absolutely stunning. We need more role models like you out there who are classy and sophisitcated actresses. She has been my new favorite actress for awhile, and as long as she continues in this fashion, it looks like she will have a very succesful career.

Avatar Image says:

Personally, when looking at the pics from both links, Emma looks the most stylish of all of them. The red lipstick is smashing…probably a sort of signature look to “WOW” for the evening in constrast to the black and white of her outfit. She looks amazing !!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

I have to say she’s a breath of fresh air in that collection of women that attended. Talk about a hard-bitten and wasted-looking bunch. Emma’s innocent youthfulness (even with the red lipstick) shines through like a beacon of light. Let’s hope she holds on to it. I think she will.

Avatar Image says:

I wasn’t crazy about the red lipstick in the close-up shot, but compared to Claudia Schiffer’s pale look, the red lipstick was definitely the right choice. Wow, our “little” Emma actually looks better than Claudia Schiffer!

Avatar Image says:

holy wow…I didn´t know that you could eat a lipstick :-/

Avatar Image says:

I’ve always liked Emma’s sense of style. She looks lovely, better than Kate Moss in that pic!

Avatar Image says:

hmmmm…....Emma looks ok in the pic…....but i do thnk she looks better as Hermione….....with no makeup and curly hair, she looks much more pretty and fresh and natural…...

Avatar Image says:

Ummm.. I think that’s the first I see Emma with such .. errr .. “screaming” make-up …. Not sure if I like it that much on her though.. I’m not a fan of this style of make-up generally, I’m all for the natural looking make-up .. shrugs

Avatar Image says:

Bonnie, please, do your reducto on Emma’s lipstick and teach her how to apply red lipstick. Who let her get out looking like that? She looks amazing, but her lipstick made her look a bit trashy, that’s so unfortunate.

Avatar Image says:

It isn’t everyday she wears red lipstick. Besides, she knows how to where it in the photoshoot and the Ballet Shoes…it was just an unfortunate mix this time…

Avatar Image says:

Eva: Karl Lagerfeld is German and lives in France. He is not Swedish.

Avatar Image says:

Celia: it has never been confirmed that Emma will be doing a Chanel campaign. It’s pure speculation from the papers.

Until there is a anouncement on either WWD.com or Vogue.co.uk don’t believe it.

Avatar Image says:

wow!!! not sure im a fan of her makeup… a bit much to me but other than that she looks amazing like usual!

-HPfreak

Avatar Image says:

Emma does look really pretty as always, and the dress is amazing!!! but wow is she wearing a lot of makeup!!! The lipstick looks quite funny, because her skin is so pale, but she looks stunnin anyway xx

Avatar Image says:

She looks so grown up! wipes away tear The red lipstick is a bit too bright end makes her look a lot older but she’s still gorgeous!

Avatar Image says:

I definitely think that Emma Watson looks much better without all that make-up on. Her outfit is adorable though!

Avatar Image says:

wow. she is starting to look so sophisticated and glamourous and grown up. i’m still not sure how much i like th bright red lipstick on her, i think she looks a bit better in subtler make-up. in a few pictures she looked a bit washed-out. although i think some of that has to do with the fact that it’s just such a new look. she looks wonderful as always though!

Avatar Image says:

I think she looks better at the Winter Collection show. The lipstick and the jacket in the other pictures just over power her face. I do like her at the Winter Show, she looks really good in those pictures.

Love the two Emmas.

Emma the Younger is a knock-out in Chanel. She and Chanel seem to be made for each other.

Avatar Image says:

Chanel style really suits Emma, she brings out the best of the style. Love love love her dress! too bad the style is not my cup of tea, or I would have replicated it! LoL

Avatar Image says:

Uhm… heavy pasty make up doesn’t contrast well with that very red lipstick. She still looks like a cute little girl to me. uneven facial bone structure and button nose… not classically beautiful but very pretty indeed. No wonder Emma is up there with Dan on top of poweful and sexy actors’ lists.

Avatar Image says:

wow, emma is really into chanel. i thought that was just a one time deal for the ootP premieres but this is fantastic. Dan is trailblazing on the stage, Emma in fashion and Rupert is…where? driving his ice cream van? LOL.

Avatar Image says:

You know, for the first time, I find myself jealous of Emma Watson. Here she is, my age, and spending her evenings going for sophisticated Chanel parties – whilst I’m spending mine slaving over essays and deadlines! No fair!

Also, I love that Emma Thompson seems to be contractually obliged to look drunk in all her photos. She really is my favourite woman in the world.

Avatar Image says:

She’s beautiful but so pale. I am going to send her a steak for Christmas.

And stay away from Kate Moss, Emma!

Avatar Image says:

WOW Emma keep it up baby

marvellous

WoooOOOOooooW

she loooks NICE :D love her look I’m daying to see her & dan & rob in HBP :D

THNQ

Avatar Image says:

I’m sorry, but I’m not liking the winter-show pics any more than I did the red make-up one, the winter ones’ make-up may be a bit more tolerable, but the black leather make her look kinda like a shapeless bag, sorry if I sounds like I’m a fashion ignorant, but I think The Emma sans Chanel is much better looking … shrugs sorry, my opinion ….

Avatar Image says:

lipstick too red. eyeshadow too dark. emma looks better with just a little bit of makeup, like daytime makeup. nighttime wear makeup is awful on her. she doesnt need much makeup because she is a natural beauty.

and she is surrounding herself with skanky women, not kewl at all. she has so much more class than those.

Avatar Image says:

I think Claudia looks stunning. Check out the video of the event here:

Avatar Image says:

I don’t think Emma will be endorsing any Chanel line anytime soon. She just attended a party given by a famous designer. No big deal. Out of the trio, she’s the one always attending parties and premieres.

Avatar Image says:

Here is a cool interesting and informative article about Emma: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/you/article.html?in_article_id=466631&in_page_id=1908

Avatar Image says:

Here is a video of Emma’s recent In Style fashion shoot: http://www.instyle.co.uk/instyleuk/video/0,,,00.html

Avatar Image says:

She looks amazing as usual. I love her style it’s great. I really really want those black heels she’s wearing at the Chanel fashion show, they are off the chain! I love the whole outfit, but the shoes are just WHOA!

Avatar Image says:

“Claudia Schiffer is ugly. She has weird hooded eyes and a weird mouth, and there’s nothing special about her.”

Wow, jealous much?

Avatar Image says:

@Celia- I too loved the ensemble Emma is wearing at the Chanel fashion show, especially the shoes. FYI- I am trying to duplicate it myself, and I have found similar shoes (black patent mary janes)at JCrew- in case your looking to do the same thing. You know, from one fashionista to another :)

Avatar Image says:

Such a great style. I love it!

Write a Reply or Comment