New Role for Robert Pattinson in “Twilight” Film

370

Dec 11, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

Robert Pattinson, who portrayed the character of Cedric Diggory in the “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire” film has been cast in a new role for the film adaptation of the first book in Stephenie Meyer’s series, “Twilight.” It was announced today via a press release on the author’s site (PDF download here) that Mr. Pattinson will be taking on the role of Edward Cullen in the upcoming film. Stephenie Meyer is quoted on her website as saying of this casting announcement:

I am ecstatic with Summit’s choice for Edward. There are very few actors who can look both dangerous and beautiful at the same time, and even fewer who I can picture in my head as Edward. Robert Pattinson is going to be amazing.

The press release also quotes Summit Entertainment’s President of Production Erik Feig who speaks on the casting of such a unique and popular character by saying:

“It’s always a challenge to find the right actor for a part that has lived so vividly in the imaginations of readers but we took the responsibility seriously and are confident, with Rob Pattinson, that we have found the perfect Edward for our Bella in TWILIGHT.”

The film is set to begin production in February 2008 with Kristin Stewart (“Panic Room”) taking on the aforementioned role of Bella Swan. You can find the first novel of the series, “Twilight,” in our own Cauldron Shop along with its next two chapters “New Moon” and “Eclipse.”

Thanks to Tempest and Candace for mailing!

161 Responses to New Role for Robert Pattinson in “Twilight” Film

Avatar Image says:

AGHHH!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE TWILIGHT!!! this is going to be amazing i have to go calll alll my friends right now!!

-HPfreak

Avatar Image says:

Ok now that i have settled down enough to actuallyl type i am going to say that i am a huge fan of the twilight seriese and obviously the harry potter and now i am flipping out because they r the best books in the world (hp and twilight) and i got all my friends hooked onto both seriese and i cant even remember how to spell seriese right now because i am so freakkkeddd out!!!! OMG YAYA!!! Not exactly who i pictured as Edward but still amazing choice!!!! Is it true emily browning is going to play bella…. god i hope so this is going to be fantastic and yes i am still spazzing!!!

-HPfreak

PS if u havent read the books u need to now… unless u r still reading deathly hallow then u need to finish that and as soon as u r down read twilight then new moon and then eclipse… NOW!!! AGHHH

Avatar Image says:

How fantastic! I’ve read Twilight so many times and thought about the possibility of a film so much that I’ve actually written and re-written the script of it in my head many times over. I can’t wait to see what they do with it – and what Robert Pattinson will do with Edward!

Avatar Image says:

ok i love twilight!!!! i do NOT think robert pattinson will be a good edward…man now im mad!!!

Avatar Image says:

I have read all the Twilight books, and enjoyed them. However, I was never very enthusiastic about the movie coming out. Now, with Robert Pattinson, I can’t NOT watch it!!! I definetly hadn’t pictured him as Edward, but I have to see how he does!!!

Avatar Image says:

omg!i love the twilight series!!!!!!!!!!! yeh i agree.althougth robert is handsome. he doesnt have that umm.idk but i cant see him as edward. when i found out he was going to be edward i got so mad! hopefully he exceeds my expectations

Avatar Image says:

Holy! I almost had a heart attack I love Harry Potter and i love twilight! This is insanely crazy and i’m definitely freak out

mel… ik right… aghhhh!!!

-HPfreak

Avatar Image says:

Although I do agree that i’m dissapointed in the choice for Edward…sigh

Avatar Image says:

i love the twilight series and i think they have made the right choses for edward and bella i am so exited i can not wait and i love harry potter books and movie so i get the the best of both worlds

Avatar Image says:

No no no!! Robert is an amazing actor, don’t get me wrong, but he is NOT Edward! He’s more like an Emmett! :needsheavytherapy: :cries:

Avatar Image says:

ya… he’s not my first choice but still

-HPfreak

Avatar Image says:

ok so forget my last question of whether emily is playing bella… i must have skipped that part in my rush to read the article… srry about that.

-HPfreak

Avatar Image says:

Personally, for me…I won’t be crushed if the movie is bad. I mean, I’m a huge fan of the books, don’t get me wrong—but I seriously couldn’t care less about the movie. I guess now that I think about it I’m just excited to see Robert Pattinson in a movie again. I probably won’t even see it in the theater, and instead rent or buy it on DVD when it comes out.

I really don’t want to sound like I’m not a fan, because I’ve read and loved the books a thousand times! But the movie doesn’t have a chance, I’m afraid. If it turns out well, I’ll be the first to say I was wrong, though!

Avatar Image says:

I think he’s a great choice for Edward!!!

Avatar Image says:

Oh no…they didn’t…siriously? I’ll put it that way…I didnt think he was really right for Cedric, but he did a good job…but Edward? Seriously? Well, maybe I could get used to it…no, I dint think so. I agree with Grace Weasley. I didn’t think Twilight would make a good movie. And they seem to go in the “wrong”(=not the same as my imagination) direction already with the cast. We’ll see, but I’m not really excited about that.

Avatar Image says:

Wow, I’m really surprised…I do NOT picture Robert as Edward. I was hoping for an unknown so I’d have no pre-conceived ideas about the actor.

Avatar Image says:

i am so psyched….kristen stewart is bella!!! I was a little surprised at robert playing edward, as i always pictured Gaspard Ulliel as edward. Oh well, i guess robert is good, too. At least he’s HOT

Avatar Image says:

Here’s our Edward, I’m psyched!!!

Avatar Image says:

gahh! no! Robert is a decent actor and all but he is NOT by any stretch of the imagination, anything like edward. no, no, no. im upset as hell and so is my friend and sister

Avatar Image says:

I love Twilight, and RP was great in GOF, but I just can’t picture him as Edward-I don’t know if he’s mysterious enough, or can pull it off, and plus I’d have trouble not seeing him as Cedric, lol-he is pretty hot and sexy though, so they got that part right! ;)

HOLYCRAP NO WAY???????!????!?

Edward is by far one of the hardest characters to cast for. Robert Pattinson is… a decent pick, I guess. He’s extremely attractive but Edward’s beauty is supposed to be supernatural so obvious it’ll never be enough… I guess we’ll see? But I STRONGLY disagree with the choice for Bella! Kristin Stewart? Why? She’s BLONDE for starters, and besides, that she looks TOO OLD!

Avatar Image says:

I haven’t read the books yet, but my sis has, she’s going to FLIP! XD

Avatar Image says:

omgomgomomg. This could not have been better news. I have the hugest crush on that boy, and now he is going to be playing the most crushworthy literary character of this century so far. swoon

OK…So…Here’s the thing.

I read the first Twilight book in 2 days. I LOVED it. I re-read it several times, as well as New Moon and Eclipse. I even listened to the audio books, even though I don’t like the voice of the reader.

So, I’ve been reading the first book again recently. And, well, I’ve been listening to this discussion on MuggleCast of whether Twilight can ever take the place of Harry Potter. And, as I reread, I realize…The books a great, but not THAT good. Bella is overly dramatic…Edward is TOO perfect, and I wouldn’t want him as a boyfriend. The only character I like anymore is Jacob Black, and he is villianized (sp?) way too much.

There is not way I am excited about this movie. I love Robert Pattinson, and I wish him the best with making this movie, but I think it will flop, even with the major Twilight fans.

I know I’ll get yelled at for this, but it’s just my opinion.

Avatar Image says:

Ok. I am a big Twilight fan, and I have been into the books since they first came out. The thing about these books is that they are a great way to fling you into a world that is both so much like ours and so different at the same time. There are things that relate to your every day life and things that would never happen to any ordinary person. But the thing that is so much like our world here on earth is that every girl wants to find the perfect guy…one that is just beautiful and amazing at the same time…Edward is just that, and I think that Robert will play this role really really well.

Avatar Image says:

hmm…I am not sure how I feel…he has the good looks and all but Edward does not have a british accent and Robert Pattinson does….I hope that they can fix that….........eh! I’m sure he’ll be great tho…We will see

OK…I AM OUTRAGED!!!

I TOTALLY LOVE ROBERT PATTINSON AND EVERYTHING, BUT HE LOOKS KIND OF LIKE A GRIZZLY BEAR, AND SO HE SHOULD BE PLAYING THE ROLE OF EMMETT (EDWARD’S “BROTHER”) IN THE MOVIES NOT EDWARD!

Avatar Image says:

Well Rob being Edward is a kind of good idea. Not really my top choice but its ok. I thought Tom Sturridge was gonna be it but Rob will be ok i guess

Avatar Image says:

I agree completely with kelseythehpfan. I liked Twilight on the first read through…and disliked it when I reread it more thoroughly.

Nice!

Avatar Image says:

Well…not how i pictured Edward but ok

i think Kristen Stewert was a PERFECT cast for Bella

But i love the twilight series and the harry potter series… so it’ll all be alright in the end im sure

Avatar Image says:

Now, I haven’t read the Twilight books, but I don’t think anyone can judge one actor’s ability to play a character (in this case, Robert Pattinson) because actors do just that, they act. No one can know how he is going to do in the role before they see him in it because he might play the role way differently than he played say, Cedric. I think that people shouldn’t criticize it before they see the movie.

Avatar Image says:

ugh. he is nothing like edward. i’ve read these books over five times each and now they’re going to crush my vision of this superhumanly beautiful vampire. there isn’t anyone who could possibly come close to portraying edward anthony cullen.

Avatar Image says:

Wow. I don’t know what to think of this. My friends are pissed off about it but I think he’s hot, lol. He doesn’t look at all like any of us imagined Edward. He looks more of a Nate Archibald kinda guy. You know, the pretty boy. Maybe if he grew out his hair…dyed it a little bit darker… He has to get the “mysterious” look down. I haven’t seen much of his acting. Don’t know about that but he better get it good because Gaspard Ulliel was also my perfect Edward. And that’s some stiff competition, lol.

Avatar Image says:

omgomgomgomg i jumped out of the chair i thought when i looked at the picture that it was jasper but the more i look at him he is so perfect you cant get any more gorgous then him PERFECT EDWARD:):):)

the person they chose for bella doesnt look like what i had in mind for her but thats only because she looks nothing like me lol i always pictured bella looking like me. but i guess she’ll be ok Her name is Kristen stewart for those that asked

Avatar Image says:

I totally freaked when I saw this! Like, totally. I screamed. First of all, I love the Twilight books (but nothing will ever beat Harry Potter in my mind), and second of all, I was just so excited that they picked an Edward. I’m not overly thrilled about Robert Pattinson as Edward but I guess they could have done worse. I’m pretty disappointed about Kristen Stewart as Bella, though. But I’m still excited!!!!!! I can’t wait to see who they pick for Alice…..

Avatar Image says:

By the way…. just to say, I’m not criticizing his acting skills. Im criticizing his FUGLINESS! Excuse my language, but WHAT-EVER! He is no where near God-like. He doesn’t fit Edward PHYSICALLY, WHICH IN THE THIS CASE- being a vampire and very sexy and all- MATTERS!!!....and incase you havent noticed, Robert’s very English, which Edward IS NOT. NO ACCENT. Chicago? Yeah… that works!? >=\ ..... Anyways, he could probably ACT really good, because he made a great Cedric, but I was talking about his appearance. Just wanted to clear that up. But, it’s just completely wrong for Edward.

Avatar Image says:

screams in frustration Gah! That is horrid! He looks NOTHING like Edward should! I hated him as Cedric Diggory, and now Edward! sniff I have no desire to ever see this movie now!

Avatar Image says:

I am a bit crushed by the news. I never like movies better than the books, and this wouldn’t have been an exception, and now I know it never will be unless Robert exceeds expectations and blows me away. I was kind of a Gaspard Ulliel fan as well…but alas I shall forever and always still love the books!! .

Avatar Image says:

Ermmmm… I absolutly LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEE the books and have read them all many times, buuuuuuuuuuuuut i really am not likeing the choice. I look at him and see absolutly nothing in him like edward. I thought he was very good in HP, but i saw him and was like ‘no way can he pull edward off.’ Its true that they could never ever find someone as perfectly amazingly perfect as edward, but i think that Stephenie’s choice, Henry Cavell, would have been about as good as it could get. Oh well, wasnt really planning on seeing the movie anyways, i like to keep the image preserved in my mind as i took them in. Unfortunatly, i was not able to do that with the HP.

Avatar Image says:

Gosh, isn’t it rather stupid for someone to say they won’t see a movie simply because Robert doesn’t fit THEIR exact image of Edward? Selfish. IMO, I think he will be good Edward. Not my first pick, but he is definitely attractive, and he can act.

Avatar Image says:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the Twilight series, Harry Potter, and Robert Pattinson…. so of course I love the fact that now, they’ll be mixed! I think he’ll be a very good Edward… though I imagined him a bit differently. I’m relieved that Edward will be played by an actor that we’ve all seen before and that we know can act… And plus, he’s very cute ;)

Avatar Image says:

Excellent news!! I thought Robert Pattinson was absolutely wonderful in his role as Cedric, which was fairly limited… Edward gives him much greater scope for his talent!

For me, the “Twilight” saga has sort of filled the void left when the HP series ended; I am anticipating the publication of “Breaking Dawn” as eagerly as I waited for “Deathly Hallows”.

Avatar Image says:

I never pictures Robet as Edward, but I will not freak out like some others until I see how he plays the role in the Movie. The castors sure no more than I do so I will not agrue. Let’s just hope this movie is at least half as good as these books. If they are then I’ll completly fine. I thankful for the work there putting into this.

Avatar Image says:

He was PERFECT for the role of Cedric in “Harry Potter” but, I’m sorry, I don’t think very many of the fans pictured Robert Pattinson to play the role of Edward Cullen. Good for him and all, but I think in a lot of the fan’s minds, they did NOT come up with Robert Pattinson for the role of Eward. I’ll still look forward to seeing it, in hope that he makes a good Edward. Very Disappointed. me myself an I

Avatar Image says:

Um, ok … why are they making Edward english?

Avatar Image says:

OMG!!! I thought I was the only one going crazy here but now i see that people see what I see! Im sure Robert is a great actor and all but hes TOTALLY not edward… I cant even imagine why they would pick him to play his role edward is suppose to be perfect… beutyful… breathtaking… im sorry robert fans but he doesnt exactly fit into that category atleast not for me…. I am so mad at their choice for edward and very dissapointed… I WAS looking forward to the movie… this movie is suppose to be for the audience and their not giving us what we want… HE IS NOT EDWARD!!! NEVER WILL!!! Sorry if im cruel but I love edward and this really ruins my vision… they need to recast for edward!!!! They need to listen to what peoples opinions are… it will not be a big hit if people do not like it…. Just like stephenie thought, Henry Cavill is exactly what I had in mind… atleast something like him would be PERFECT!!! how can he play to big character hits??? he cant be harry potter and then all of a sudden be a perfect, georguos vampire it makes no sence!!! I am not the only one that thinks this all the twilight series fans agree very strongly about this… how can they cast some one like that whit such a perfect main character… hate it hate it hate it!!!

Avatar Image says:

I have been in love with these books since Twilight first came out and I think that Robert will be a great Edward!! I can’t wait to see this movie now that both Bella and Edward have been cast and both are good actors! If anyone has not read these books they need to right away because they are the best books ever,besides hp of couse:)

Avatar Image says:

F*ck this __ Gaspard Illiel is twice the actor and has 1000x the looks of this beats seriously, he wasn’t bad in harry potter, he should stick with those films he’s going to ruin twilight for a lot of potential fans, I’m not even kidding. As much as I love Twilight, I’m going to ask all my friends to boycott this joke of a movie. First Kirsten Stewart, now Robert Pattinson.

Avatar Image says:

Haven’t read the series, but I’m sure Robert will do a wonderful job. If the author loves him, they must be going in the right direction heh.

Avatar Image says:

NO! NO! NO! NO! NOOOO!!! i love twilight, i don’t have anything against robert pattison, but i don’t want him to play edward at all. :( nooooo!!!! omg. please shoot me, someone.

urgh!!!!!

bangs head against keyboard repeatedly

Oh… dear. This sucks.

Robert is a great actor and otherwise would be a great choice, but you NEED a relative unknown for this part. You can’t have someone millions of people associate with another character. And lots of Twilight fans are also Harry Potter fans, so plenty of the people who really care about this film will truly think of him as Cedric.

I’m very disappointed.

Avatar Image says:

i love both harry potter n twilight series, n although i dont have great expectations about this movie, my first impression after hearing this news was like: what? no way… he’s simply not the way, i think, most of us picture edward… probably he needs more of that edward-ness lols

Avatar Image says:

It’s good that Robert is playing Edward in Twilight, but I imagined that Edward would be more beautiful, handsome and god-like featured. Anyways, its better with him playing Edward than a kid from the street; can’t wait to tell my friends about this!!

Avatar Image says:

omg, Robert Pattinson? For someone like Edward Cullen? Yeah… no. I don’t like him. I personally believe Edward Cullen is as close to perfect as you can get and no one except Edward Cullen can portray him. Sorry, Robert, but, unless you seriously surprise me, I’m probably won’t like you as Edward. At all. I don’t even think Edward’s British or what ever Pattinson is. To me, Edward has always had a very delicate, soft, American voice. Never British. Pattinson, I hope that you surprise me a lot. I don’t want to hate the guy playing one of my favorite characters EVER.

Avatar Image says:

Oh, I wish they didn’t cast him. I didn’t think he was good looking enough for Cedric, so I don’t think he is good looking enough for Edward. He did play Cedric OK though, and he looks cute next to Kristen. But I don’t think he’s hot at all. If he has good chemistry with Kristen I think it could work though. We’ll just have to see. I hope I’ll like the one who’s going to play Jasper. He’s my favorite vampire after Edward…

Avatar Image says:

wow, wouldn’t it suck for this poor guy to stop by here and read all the disparaging comments being made against him! geez… i mean, sweet that you guys get so passionate, but how about getting over your ridiculous prejudice?! give the poor dude a chance before ripping him apart.

Avatar Image says:

I have no idea what Twilight is but I’m really happy for Robert Pattinson. He’s really hot.

Avatar Image says:

I’m just as suprised as anyone that Robert was cast as Edward. I love the Twilight series just as much as I love the HP series. But to say that he’s wrong for the part is absolutely foolish. Robert is a decent actor; he did a great job as Cedric. But that’s the whole thing with being an actor, you get to play different roles and you get to show just how good you are at playing someone who’s different than your previous role. So, why don’t we wait til the movie is released to say that he wasn’t the best choice. Stephenie Meyers has said before that he was one of her choices for Edward Cullen and if he was good enough for her than I guess it should be good enough for us. Also, we all have a different picture of Edward. But remember, when your making a movie, your appearance changes. He may end up looking a lot like Edward when it comes down to it all. Let’s just give him a chance.

Avatar Image says:

Whoa, how crazy is that? All this talk in the Potter fandom lately about Twilight, and now Pattinson’s been cast as Edward?

Geez, I need to read Twilight, pronto.

Avatar Image says:

I am in love with the Twilight series and Robert Pattinson is just wrong for the part. He’ll need to shave, dye his hair redder, grow his hair out, and start body building…..Its a lot of work…and they’ll have a lot of retouching to do

Avatar Image says:

I think it’s horrible that so many people are saying that Robert is too ugly to play the character. Have a little more compassion. I know that the character is supposed to be breathtakingly beautiful, but to only accept someone who’s inhumanly perfect is just unrealistic, and personally, I think that he’s pretty good-looking. Give him a chance!

Avatar Image says:

i agree with dtown on page 3. you guys are being incredibly, obnoxiously rude to this actor! maybe it’s different, being a guy, and not having read the books, but get over yourselves and let this dude have a chance.

...and they say guys objectify females… you’re all just as bad. have a little heart.

Avatar Image says:

OMFG, i know i found out about this thing…..okay Robert Pattison is awesome, BUT NO , not Edward, i mean WTH?... could’ve picked gaspard.. or this other guy.. but NO, im mad.. and im all teary when i heared about it… oh well lets just hope R.P. can act amazing.. w/o his accent… he is not as hot as i can imagine Edward is.. but oh well…. // I just vowed not to watch the movie (unless Jasper will be hot).. dats all.

- I LOVE HARRY POTTER && TWILIGHT!!

sobs

Avatar Image says:

Hey Everyone! When I heard this news I FREAKED OUT!!!! I was so excited that they had finally chosen and Edward! Though, he is not my ideal Edward; my first choice was Henry Cavill but Robert is okay. I think he made an AWESOME Cedric but Edward….I am not so sure.

Avatar Image says:

I have to say though, Robert’s acting is going to make or break the movie! He has to have the right chemistry with Kirsten Stewart and has to loss his accent. Also he really has to pick up Edward’s mannerisms or else the movie will be a flop!

Avatar Image says:

For everyone out there who has not read the Twilight series yet I suggest going to get the book right now!!! IT IS AN AMAZING BOOK!!!!! This book helped me through what I call my post Harry Potter depression I couldn’t read anything after I was finished with the 7th book and if I did read anything it was only a Harry Potter book) SO GO GET TWILIGHT RIGHT NOW!!!!! YOU WON’T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR MELISSA, JOHN AND SUE, THE POTTERCAST TRIO!!!! Please read Twilight!!!! PLEASE!!! If you do, will you please tell us your thoughts on it?!

Avatar Image says:

Miriam Cullen: that was totally pathetic and rude, and as ‘i agree with dtown’ said: a total objectification.

twilight is 2nd to harry potter, so im hapieeeee x]

Avatar Image says:

Everyone who thinks he’ll play a bad Edward insane!! I mean everything from his looks, his british accent and his age (Rob’s 21 but Edward’s supposed to look older then 17 anyway) are PERFECT!! I am so happy even though I was really worried few days ago!

HI,

I read some of the comments and notticed that it seems many people don’t like the idea of Robert being Edward so I am here to stick up for him.

I can’t believe it! When I read the Twilight series and found out there would be a movie I had a though that Robert was my vision of Edward. I thought he’d make an excellant Edward. I never, in a million years, thought I would be right.

This is Amazing

Avatar Image says:

Dude Gasperd Gulliel should totally play Edward. i’d hit it.

Okay, people, listen up-

I know you like Twilight. But, from a literary points of you, the books AREN’T THAT GREAT. They aren’t bad, necessarily, but the boys are too romantic (seriously, there aren’t boys like that on the earth, not even as romatic as Jacob Black!) and while Bella’s character is supposed to be down to earth, she so isn’t. She’s totally dramatic, it makes me sick.

The books aren’t good, so maybe if they change to movie up enough it will be. GO ROBERT!

Avatar Image says:

Another role Henry Cavill lost to Robert! Aww poor thing.. Hope it turns out good..

Avatar Image says:

Woah, I could totally see him as Edward! AWESOME/FREAKY! I cannot believe I didn’t think of him!

SO COOL. Though, I was kind of hoping this awesome book series wouldn’t become a movie… not a lot really goes on until the last few chapters and they’d really have to cut out the characterization and add cinematically appropriate things. Now, in “New Moon” a lot goes on (have yet to read Eclipse), but I wonder now who’s to play Jacob?

Another book I can’t wait to come out on film is “A Great and Terrible Beauty”. And “The Sweet Far Thing” has yet to come out so, totally stoked!!

Avatar Image says:

GASPARD ULIEL FOR EDWARD CULLEN!!!!!!!!!!!! Robert was a good actor and an awesome Cedric. But he is sooooooo not hot. I am very disappointed. They need a HOT guy like GASPARD! Woo!

Avatar Image says:

Well, maybe Robert will surprise us. I did like him as an actor, I really did. But I just don’t think he’s that cute. Like GASPARD!!! Gaspard is hot. I am going to see the movie, and I hope people don’t decide to not go because of Rob. He is more a James in my opinion. But….yeah. I was really upset that they didn’t pick Gaspard. But he’s too old, according to SM’s website. So is Henry Cavil, unfortunatly. But w\e. At least there’s an awesome Bella.

Avatar Image says:

Oh my god…..NO! Robert Pattison is an Emmett, burley, big and fuzzy he is good looking, but in a very rugged way. Edwin is “boyish” “leaner than the rest”. he is “beautiful”, Bella cannot decide when she first sees the Cullens is Rosalie or Edward is the most “beautiful”. Edwards features are supposed to be angler and perfect. Robert has a squashed flat nose and certainl;y not a dazzling smile. Someone more boyish like Tom Sturridge or Gasper Ulliel fit the books description far better than this guy. I am sooooo disappointed! So are all of my other adult friends that are huge fans. We didn’t expect to has someone like Robert as gook looking as he is play our Edward. I hope that the producers read that fan sights and consider recasting Robert as Emmett or Jasper and find someone more beautiful and boyish for Edward or this movie will never make it for the fans.

Avatar Image says:

I think Robert Pattinson is an amazing actor but he is in no way right for the part of Edward. I think the person who plays Edward has to be someone who stands out at extraordinary where as Pattinson is someone who blends into the backround.

Avatar Image says:

Hey Carly….I thought you might be interested in this…

Avatar Image says:

My first option for Edward was Gaspard Ulliel but Robert was my 3rd option so I’m glad they chose him as Edward. My trust on Summit’s back (it goes away when they casted Kristen Stewart as Bella.. but I started to like her as well). thumbs up This movie’ll be the best :D

Avatar Image says:

I was really hoping that Gaspard Ulliel would be cast as Edward. Hmphf. I guess Robert isn’t that bad. But he’s more like a…Emmett..or Carlisle. Darn. He better do a fantastic job. :/

Though… Stephanie Meyer said that she thought he was great. This is what she said about him:

“By the time I was done with my research (writing: a line of work where you can legitimately call drooling over hot boys “research.”), I was kind of shocked that I’d never considered Robert before. Aside from my dearest Henry, Robert is truly the first person I’ve pictured in the role who I think can pull it off. The boy just looks like a vampire.

Also, I hear very encouraging things from the people who watched his auditions. They’ve been at this for months now, you know, reading Edward hopefuls day after day. Robert knocked their socks off; once he read for the part, the search was over. In other good news, apparently there is excellent chemistry between Robert and Kristen (they have all the major actors read together to make sure they fit), his American accent is flawless, AND he’s read all three novels!”

So..I guess it would be okay? I don’t know. I want Gaspard!! :(

Avatar Image says:

OMG!!!! IM GONNA DIE!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!! I LOVE TWILIGHT AND PATTISON WILL PLAY EDWARD!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

awwwwwwww…i’m freaking out…i can’t wait…...this is amazing news

Avatar Image says:

i don’t know. i’m not happy about this news he’s too dorky looking but they’ll probably fix that. i’m just worried about his acting skills. in GoF i didn’t care much about his portrayal of Cedric coz it such a minor role but he did came off as dorky to me. T_T

Avatar Image says:

IM AM SO SO SO MAD AT THEIR CHIOCE FOR EDWARD!!! HE IS NOTHING LIKE EDWARD IN ANYBODIES HEAD I DO NOT EVEN WANT TO WATCH THE MOVIES NOW….I MEAN JACOB WILL PROBABLY OUT SHINE HIM AND THATS GOIN TO MAKE ME MAD!! THEY BETTER FIND A VERY VERY UGLY EDWARD FOR THE READERS TO BE HAPPY!!!! ugh…...............................

Avatar Image says:

OK, I seriously hate it when people right in all-caps. THAT’S ANNOYING, ISN’T IT? Ah, hypocrisy.

Three things: One, Robert Pattinson is far from ugly or dorky. Two: It’s called acting, people. You know, dressing up and looking like someone you’re not, and pretending to act different, too? Three: Twilight isn’t that big a deal. It wasn’t the best book, and I’m sure the movie won’t be perfect either.

For people who say he’s not “their Edward”, here’s the thing: Edward isn’t real. And there is no mortal that looks like him. So calm down.

*write

And I have no idea why there’s a giant red X over the question mark exclamation mark question mark exclamation mark part of my post… :P

Avatar Image says:

I ’ ve read the book and I didn’t like it very much, it was quite banal; any way I’ve heart about Gaspard Ulliel as Edward, but I think tha Robert will be great ! he is a good actor.

Avatar Image says:

ok, im a huge fan of the books, and i didnt even think of rob doing it, but now when i read them, i cant NOT picture him! its awsome! hes a great actor, and i can not wait for it to come out.i know he wont let us down.and if you do rob, im afraid i will have to bite you.(theres a bit of vampire-related-humer for you)

Avatar Image says:

YESSSSSSSS!! I can’t wait for Twlight! That book (and the whole series) is so awesome! No Robert Pattington is not the Edward I pictured but let’s face it guys, Edward is not human, so obviously they can’t get the perfect person. Rob is goregeous though and think he’ll be very good. Like Stephenie Meyer said, he’s pretty and dangerous looking at the same time. I wonder if he’ll keep his accent…oh this is going to be so awesome!!

Avatar Image says:

Venessa, to me he’s dorky looking and he made a dorky cedric in gof. sorry if u don’t agree but that’s mi opinion.

mio-

Well, okay, then! You’re opinion counts too. I just really think (and most people thought for GOF) that he was a total jock, straight outta the book. But…If you see him as dorky….That’s your thing, I guess.

Avatar Image says:

I dont know about Rob Pattinson. I didn’t really like him in Harry Potter. I really hope he dosen’t ruin the film. that would suck

Avatar Image says:

Wow.. I am utterly disappointed to no extent. Ughhh pulls hair out of head GARGAGAG! calms down I will still see the movie because I want to know how it turns out. I am not thrilled at all with Robert Pattison playing the role as Edward. It really just doesn’t fit. Okay, he could pull off the whole acting thing but appearance. It really DOES matter, the look of Edward Cullen is nothing like Robert Pattison at all. My personal favourite choice for Edward would be Gaspard Ulliel, yes I get that a lot of people have been saying this but really…. I’ve seen his movies, he’s brilliant and can pull of the look and act. He has that same crooked smile. sighs Whatever, we can’t do anything about this whole Robert Pattison=Edward Cullen thing now because he is already cast. Too bad for us. Lots are angry, some happy, whatever. Books are always better than the movies anyways. And… I just have to say.. THIS SCREAMS EDWARD CULLEN! He’s sooo sexy. Haha~

I hope that Robert Pattison does do a good job. We should give him a chance, he’s only human after all…..

Avatar Image says:

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol Edward is supposed to be godlike!!!!! Robert is a cutie, BUT NOT EVEN CLOSE TO HENRY CAVILL. I’ll take Henry anyday, even if he is supposedly too old for the part!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

he is the WORST person I could have thought to be Edward. He might be an okay actor or whatever but he is NOT EDWARD!!! and he isn’t even good-looking! Like, what is up with his eyebrows? they are a million meters thick. This is not a good choice at all.

Avatar Image says:

Yeah Chelsie I want Henry Cavill even if he is “supposedly” too old!

Avatar Image says:

We love the Twilight and HP books. we are both totally obsessed. we had a Harry Potter party tuesday night with butterbeer and everything. Our opinion- Cedric and Edward are both portrayed as being totally hot… and both characters got a mediocre actor. But hollywood can do anything so maybe he will be better-looking as edward. and truthfully…none of the HP characters that are attractive in the books got very attractive in the movies… like lockhart, tom riddle, fleur, weasley twins…etc…. but we still love harry potter! sunny likes edward a bit more but longie thinks harry is the winner!

Avatar Image says:

PLEASE PLEASE CHANGE EDWARD!!!!!! ROBERT PATTINSON IS NOT EDWARD NOT BY A LONG SHOT WHAT WHERE THEY THINKING DID THEY EVEN READ THE BOOK?? DID THEY EVEN LISTEN HOW HE WAS DECRIBED?? ROBERT PATTINSON CAN NOT PULL THAT OFF…..HE MAY BE A GREAT ACTOR BUT HE PRETTY MUCH RUINED IT FOR ME …..AND MANY OTHERS I CAN SEE!! SO MANY HANDSOME YOUNG TALENTED ACTORS TO CHOOSE FROM AND THIS IS WHAT THE FANS GET….” A BROKEN RUINED PERCEPTION OF EDWARD….READERS WILL UNDERSTAND WHERE I AM COMMING FROM…MAYBE NOT THE MINDLESS PRODUCERS WHO PICKED HIM!!

Avatar Image says:

hmm just saw the gaspard guy. not bad! methinks he looks more Edward Cullen than Pattinson but w/e. that’s life. we can’t hav everything we want or wuts remotely to wut we want or shud be…

lol i’m ranting and not making sense. k bye now.

Avatar Image says:

PLEASE STOP SAYING HE’S TERRIBLE! EVEN IF YOU DIDN’T LIKE THE PICK, YOU COULD AT LEAST WAIT FOR THE TRAILOR OR SOMETHING!!!!!! YOU DON’T HAVE TO SCREAM AND YELL ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU EVEN SEE THE GUY IN MAKE-UP AND COSTUME AND WITH A FRESH SHAVE AND STUFF, AND I’D PREFER YOU DIDN’T! I AM SO SICK OF PEOPLE SAYING, “HE’S NOT MY EDWARD”, BECAUSE FYI GIRLS THERE ISN’T AN EDWARD OUT THERE!!! YOU’RE NEVER GOING TO GET THE PERFECT ACTOR FOR HIM, SO LEAVE THE POOR GUY ALONE!!!!

Thank you.

Avatar Image says:

i agree with Jessa- i understand we are all passionate about the twilight series-and yes we can get a bit fanatical. I too am worried about robert’s ability to pull off the character of Edward, but really what else do we have to base his skill on but the Hp movie(s). it may be with wardrobe and makeup ( and yes a definite wax job on those eyebrows) he may be able to carry off the part. There is a good chance that he may not be the Edward we expect—but really haven’t we gotten used to the whole movie not living up to the book think thru the HP series. As enthusiatic or unenthusiatic we may be, time to realize that the film media cant live up to the imagination we utilize as we read a great story. I hope he does well but i am more concerned with what we may lose in translation to the big screen.

ahhh! edward! ahh! [:

yea.. i was like most of you when i found out robert was playing edward [extremely dissapointed]

but lets face it. whats done is done. and now that i think about it…

he doesnt look half bad :]

and come on.. its like having a little bit of hp in twilight. what could be better?

ilovetwilight!<3

Avatar Image says:

Oh dear! I just realized that I’ve been calling Robert PATTISON this entire time when his name is actually Robert PATTINSON! LOL MY DEEPEST APOLOGIES! Yes I agree, we should give him a chance and all and wait for the movie or trailer because he does deserve a chance, it’s not fair for us to be judging him on how he’s going to act. But honestly, everyone has their own opinion and freedom of speech, so I could care less what anyone says! I say that it’s their opinion and they should respect it. And in my opinion Robert doesn’t look like Edward PHYSICALLY at ALL… most of us are judging on appearance and not acting skills if you’ve noticed. And appearance is really important. Oh well.. T______T

Avatar Image says:

just finishing twilight tonight, Mr. patterson is not even on my list for the casting, i had some idea that we would find someone like Ms. Evanna to come around and give the fans something close to the books

I’m pretty excited about this… :] Him and Kristen Stewart :]:]

Avatar Image says:

I’m a fan of twilight!!i love this book and Edard cullen!!! robert is not bad,isn’t bad looking,I like it…but i don’t think is perfect on the role of Edward Cullen!!! but i’m going to accept robert as Edward…...but ….i don’t like kirsten as Bella.. i think .emily browning was perfect..

Avatar Image says:

I like Kristen Stewart as Bella, even though she doesn’t look EXACTLY like i envisioned Bella, she sort of looks like her & she IS an amazing actress (have you seen her in Speak? or Panic Room?)

& Robert Pattinson as Edward- IDK, I’m not happy about it, but it could have been nice. He seems like an OK actor, but he doesn’t look like a perfect Edward, which is what everyone was hoping. & Yeah I LOVE Gaspard Uliell (SP?) he is AMAZING! I would have liked him as Edward, he was GREAT in Hannibal Rising

but back to Robert

He could pass as a nice Edward, he has a nice jaw line, but i wish his eyes were nicer & his hair needs a little more style & here’s the thing that bugs me the most—-HE NEEDS HIS EYEBROWS PLUCKED!

Twitches

this may sound shallow, but that is my opinion, & i understand people WILL disagree

Bye loves

Avatar Image says:

*NOTE & I’m a HUGE FAN OF THE TWILIGHT SERIES! I’ve read it over 6 times!

Avatar Image says:

I meant worse* instead of nice oops

Avatar Image says:

oh my gosh! twilight is the most addicting best books ever series! i love it! but now i am hoping that the movie gets bad reviews and sucks because i dont want to see it! kristen stewart and Robert Pattinson do NOTTTTTTTT seem like they would fit the role at all! at least not what im imagined! i think they would have been better off getting less experienced unknown actors! does anyone agree?! im SO MAD!

Avatar Image says:

dont get me wrong, there amazing actors, the both of them! its just, its not how i pictured them! either of them! but yeah, robert does have a nice jawline.

AHHHHHHHHTHEY FINALLY PIKED AN EDWARD

Avatar Image says:

me and my friends are like so upset that he is taking Edward’s role ): my imagination of Edward doesnt look like him AT ALLLLLL. OH MY. sigh sigh. i hope the make up and sutff will make him look hotter . ):

Avatar Image says:

i dont like your choice of edward ughh

Avatar Image says:

i like him better in hp but nowadays he look like a convicted. lol. ummm i would love to see gaspard ulliel to play edward besides, edward is supposed to be godlike!! remember. and if he still gonna act as edward he better do sonmething with his eyebrows. lol and shave :] i think we should give him a chance, he’s only human after all

Avatar Image says:

WELL I WENT ON STEPS SITE AND SAW HIS PIC ON THERE AND I WAS LIKE EWWW….BUT THEN I WENT ON GOOGLE AND SAW OTHER PICS. SO I WAS LIKE WHATEVER. BOTH THE BELLA AND EDWARD PICK DONT LIVE UP TO M IMAGE. BUT THEN AGAIN WHO COULD BE THAT SEXY. BESIDES, I MUCH MORE INTRESTED IN WHO IS GOING TO PLAY JASPER, I THINK THE BLONDE GUY FROM THE COVENET SHOULD HE IS WAY SEXY!!!

Avatar Image says:

I’m sorry but I don’t think Robert Pattinson is right for the part of Edward. I know its a little rude but I don’t find him to be the least bit attractive. I mean maybe they can dress him up for the part but he is so not even close to how I pictured Edward. I thought Edward was supposed to be breathtakingly beautiful. Anyways, maybe he will surprise me (doubt it) but as of now he totally decreased my excitement level for the release of Twilight. I was going to go watch the movie out of pure excitement but if casting keeps going like this then if I do go, it will be more out of respect for Stephenie and the amazing books she writes.

Avatar Image says:

Maan, guys, I have GOT to tell you that I am shocked by the reaction to Robert Pattinson getting the part of Edward. I hear alot of talk about him not looking the part and not being mysterious enough, and I have to say, it’s perplexing to me. I’ve also come to realize that alot of you have a very clear image of Edward in your heads as you read, and that is amazing to me as well, because as I read the characters of Edward and Bella, Alice and Carisle, etc., I see only the forms and not the faces….strange huh? Anyway, when I read I get a sense of what the characters feel like more than look like (odd, huh?). So I kind of went into this without any pre-conceived notions of what Edward must look like. And from that, it was really something when I started looking through the “Twilight to become a movie” posts, and saw Robert Pattinson, and was like “OH my GOD….wow….that’s how he FELT in the book!”

When I look at this guy (Rob), I see the heavy brow that could almost be sinister, but at the same time, this…totally , soft, seductive stare. The skin is already pale, the jaw and cheek bones are strong and dramatic, and his hair is naturally touselled. He is British, which I think plays strongly in his favor, since the character of Edward Cullen has years of education and past-historical experiences which have shaped him into a more formal figure….basically like an American guy would sound/gesture were he British (if that makes sense). I’ve heard that Pattinson has a “flawless” American accent, and the chemistry between he and Kristen is very strong, SO…. we shall see what the end result is. I, personally, can’t help feeling like Rob is the Edward no one expected, but no one will forget.

Avatar Image says:

I absolutly love the Twilight books I’ve read them alot! I’ve even convinced my friend to read them too. I never really pictured Patterson as looking like Edward but I think he’l do a good job. At first a was totally disapionted but i thought about and then I saw Robert as being able to pull off Edward. He is attractive and he can also look scary. So i can’t wait to see how he does!

Avatar Image says:

Ok. All of you people really need to chill. Robert Pattinson comes VERY close to Henry Cavill. They would both make REALLY good Edwards. I have already accepted the fact, and all of you need to too, that THERE IS NO PERFECT EDWARD AND THERE NEVER WILL BE!!!!! Never!!!!!

And to that "Kelsey" girl...it really doesnt matter how many times youve read the book...you can still be a HUGE TWILIGHT FAN even if you have only read the books once or twice...I have read Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse all about ten times each but I dont go around bragging about it.

STOP GIVING ROBERT A BAD TIME!!!!! He has read all three books so he’ll know how to work the part, I’m not so sure about Kirsten Stewart reading any of the books but she’ll make a GREAT Bella.

I did think Stephanie’s Meyer’s choices of Emily Browning and Henry Cavill were good (Well DUH…they are HER characters) but I think Robert Pattinson and Kirsten Stewart waill be AMAZING!!!!! So will the movie…hopefully.

Avatar Image says:

That’s just SAD! he is so NOT Edward Cullen That’s just wrong. I think lotsa ppl agree with me on having Gaspard as Edward. The tiny problem he has is his english accent – i mean, gaspard. and Robert is..british so they both have the same prob..sheesh

Avatar Image says:

He is too old 2 B 17 year old Edward. Edward who is boyish but still very cute and manly and muscly at the same time. Also edward has chestnut hair. This dude has freaking natural blong highlights. I thought someone like logan lerman or even a freakin Jonas brother in platforms would be nice. Isn’t Edward supposed to be at leeast not over 21? Edward isn’t allowed 2 legally drink or go to clubs. Though I wouldn’t mind 2 get it on with a drunk partieng Edward.

Avatar Image says:

I personaly like the choice. Rob has the hair and thejaw line too me. Also if we remember Edward has alburn hair (redish blond…like me) not dark hair. So why did we all cast dark haired hunks? I like the cast. Now what about the others like Alice!

Avatar Image says:

NOOO! ;-; He is NOT an Edward!

:cries in a corner hugging a vamp plushie:

Avatar Image says:

Robert Pattison is not how i imagined Edward to look like i am very dissapointed that they chose him but if he could pull off the acting i guess it’ll be okay even though Edward doesnt have british accent

Avatar Image says:

Oh my God. I mean, Rob is a great actor, but I just can’t see him as Edward! I’m secretly hoping they decide to recast (I hope that’s the right term) Edward. Sorry!

Avatar Image says:

Well, with a little work i think he could pull it off. He’s gotta get rid of the blue eyes and the light hair…

With or without Rob, Edward will be Edward just the way every reader imagined him to be. <3
Avatar Image says:

I love Edward Cullen and all the books but im sorry but this guy doesnt cut it for edwards place no1 really can lol so this movie isnt going to live up to my standerds now that hes playing edward im mad hat he is playing edward hes not even cute let alone perfect like edward!

Avatar Image says:

no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!! robert pattinson cannot play edward. gaspard ulliel should. it’s too weird for edward to be ugly. that won’t do. i don’t even know if i’ll watch the movie anymore. it’ll ruin the book. i’m so upset.

Avatar Image says:

He’s an amazing actor but please…....he’s not edward. okay? sorry.

Avatar Image says:

I was so mad when i heard that they’d chosen Robert Pattinson as Edward! It’s not like i don’t like him or anything, but he is definately not what i pictured. My first choice was Henry Cavill. I just really hope that he can pull it off and prove me wrong. But good luck!

Avatar Image says:

Im truly loveeeeeeeee twilight and a lott of people dont think Rupert Pattison will be good, but when i take a good look at him he is 99% perfect. I didnt like him before and i got pissed off but now im happy :)) and i mean my GOD! people should chill its not like it the end of the world serioulsy take a breath im confident hell make us proud….

Avatar Image says:

does any one have a address so that i can get an autograpphed picture???? i can’t find one anywhere!!!!!! please email me at jandibrolacy@hotmail.com if you have it!!!!!

robert is NOT edward kristen is NOT bella

this movie was horribly cast, as there were much better options for both leads.

if youre a real twilight fan you ont support it.

Avatar Image says:

Him? Edward? WTF??? Way to ruin one of the best books besides harry potter out there! He looks nothing like edward should—mysterious yet beautiful, with pale skin and an intense face.

Avatar Image says:

Oh, crap! They have definatly made the wrong desision for Edward! Hes supposed to be inhumanly beauiful. Im not seeing anything close to Edward’s beauty! This is so disappointing! I’m loving the books, but now, im begining to think this movie might let me down! Well, lets all cross our fingers and hope for the best! Oh, and Kristen Sewart for Bella (UGH!!!) yuck. isnt she supposed to be pretty too?! ugh well, lets hope the movie turns out well! STEPHENIE MEYER ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

I am so freaking sick of people trying to justify this choice for Edward. Fans have made a ton of suggestions, including some fantastic actors and EVERY other suggestion for Edward would be better than Robert Pattison. I wonder if the casting director has read these books. I’m sorry. The people who cast this movie DO NOT know better than the fans. And I wonder if Stephanie Meyers isn’t simply biting her tongue on the casting. Ann Rice was blasted when she spoke her true opinion on Tom Cruise being Lestat. And, come on, we all know what poor casting that was. Tom will never be Lestat nomatter how well he performs the role because he doesn’t and never will have the look of Lestat. Robert does not and cannot have the look needed for Edward and never will. And to everyone who says that there can never be the perfect person cast, that’s a bunch of bull. At least there can be someone pretty darn close. Instead they miscast this role terrilby. Every other guy in this movie is going to look better and be more appealing than Edward. BAD, BAD, BAD casting and you all know it!!!!

Avatar Image says:

It’s been like weeks since I’ve heard the news and still I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!

i dont care about acting and or that stuff I JUST WANT A HAWTIE!! so that means robert sodding pattison can drown in his own diarea and Tom Sturridge must replace him.

This is not bad casting anymore. This a insult to all the drool that has been spilt over a character name Edward, that’s about to be * up by some boy that can’t even take a decent picture.

Casting directors: SHAME ON YOU!

Avatar Image says:

I don’t know what to make of him yet… I guess we’ll see when the movie comes out. I sure hope they didn’t make a big mistake by casting him.

Avatar Image says:

wow. you guys are…rude? Anyways. Robert Pattinson is going to do a GREAT JOB! You guys don’t have a say in who plays Edward. Just because he doesn’t fit your standards doesnt’ mean he doesn’t fit anyone elses. Yeah, I have to admit that when I found out who was playing Edward i was shocked. I didn’t know who Robert Pattinson was until i googled him and realized that he’s the VERY beautiful guy that played Cedric Diggory. The only people that really have a say in who plays what in Twilight is the people FILMING it! Be glad that Stephanie Meyer thinks that Robert is good playing Edward. Doesn’t that matter to you?

If you don’t like who the actors that are playing your favorite character is, who said you had to go and see it? Right? yeah. i’m some-what making a point. What i’m saying is that even though you may not like the guy, your gonna have to deal with it. They’ve already choosen him. Its done? You get my vibe?

Avatar Image says:

I think that twilight is WAY better than Harry Potter! Harry potter sucks!

Avatar Image says:

I wonder who hit the guy who choses in the head with a baseball bat…. HOW COULD THEY RUIN EDWARD WITH ROBERT PATTINSON????!!!!! I THINK I BETTER GO HURL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

This is going to slaughter the book and the movie

OMG 2 of my fave series! the actor in another movie! O YA

Rob Pattinson WILL BE AWESOME!!!!! GOOOOOOOD CHOICEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! :P

Avatar Image says:

he is perfect nice choice guys love ur books cant wait till breaking dawn comes out and the movie of course im your number one fan!!!!

Avatar Image says: I think he is a bad choose for Edward. Not what i pictured in my head, but everyone has different taste but i dont think Robert Pattinson is attractive enough to be Edward who in the book is compared to gods by bella. Sorry hope it doesnt ruin the movie for me :(Avatar Image says: justinAvatar Image says: com soAvatar Image says: i love robert pattinson very much , its really hot really really really hotttt :o Avatar Image says: I love Twilight!! Robert looks like an Edward and he iis petty hot and sexy though, so they got that part right :-) I'm a really big fan of Robert pattinson and i love the twilight books! ;-)Avatar Image says: ***I love Twilight so much, and i can't get over the movie. Its mt fav movie eva. And its a love story not just about Vampires, so i really like the whole story/movie. And how people think Edward is a bad choose, well i think its a really good name for the movie.. can't wait for New Moon comes out, i think it will be good, but the first movie will alway be the best:-) Robert was made for that movie!!! :-)***Avatar Image says: I think Edward is AAmmazzing i love him i think the movie has a chance its the best movie ever i loved it so much!!! Twilight is the best book all of them are Robert is so HOTAvatar Image says: I cant wait for New Moon comes out i have it marked on my calender! Edward is so HOTTTAY WITH A NICE BODAY oh yeah i loved that movie a lotAvatar Image says: EDWARD ROCKS, HE IS SO CUTE.Avatar Image says: i like twilight <3 it's the best movie ever :) robert ( edward cullen) he is best. .

Write a Reply or Comment