Trailer and Stills from Emma Watson’s “Ballet Shoes” Now Online

277

Dec 16, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

New promotional materials from the latest project of actress Emma Watson, the television film “Ballet Shoes,” are now online and come in the form of a new trailer, as well as some stills. First, you can view a 39 second look at the BBC1 film right here. This short commercial for the film shows Emma Watson along with her co-star Richard Griffiths, who also acts alongside Emma in the Harry Potter films as Vernon Dursley, in various moments from the film. A handful of screen shots from this trailer are available here as well. Finally, additional stills from the “Ballet Shoes” film are also online. These images, which show Emma along with her co-stars, can be viewed here.

As we previously reported, “Ballet Shoes” will first be broadcast December 26, on BBC1 at 8:30pm.

Thanks to Marie and all who mailed.

25 Responses to Trailer and Stills from Emma Watson’s “Ballet Shoes” Now Online

Avatar Image says:

Ooo I can’t wait! I loved the book and the 1975 version of the film. It’ll be lovely with Emma and Yasmine Paige in it. Thanks for the update Leaky!

Oh I just got my copy of Jingle Spells, it’s fantastic!

Avatar Image says:

What a nice railer! This movie is looking to be a very cute one!

Avatar Image says:

The trailer was great!! Now all I want to know is when is “Ballet Shoes” coming to the states? More specifically, San Diego? Can’t wait- – - -terrific book and the movie has some excellent acting, should prove to be a huge hit!

Avatar Image says:

The trailer was mind blowing. Emma was so beautiful.Its going to be huge hit.Hats off to you emma.U can share ur experience 2 me.my id is chatzilla_007@yahoo.co.in.my address is #54,chinna mudali.st.,pudupet,gudiyattam,vellore,tamil nadu,india. u can be my penpal too.

Avatar Image says:

My god, while it was lovely to see Emma, it was a bit disturbing to see Emilia Fox look so …old. She played Dan’s mother in David Copperfield and here, ... Well , maybe it was the hair or something.

Avatar Image says:

All of the films the Potter kids have done outside of Harry Potter have proved to be very good. I’m glad to see Emma is following Dan and Rupert’s pattern. They can all have a fruitful career, in my opinion.

Avatar Image says:

Why is www.pottercast.com and fwww.fanart.leakynews.com down? Just wondering…

Avatar Image says:

Why do people keep writing/saying that Emma acted alongside Richard Griffiths in the HP movies…She had NEVER done ONE single scene with him..The only who´s acted alongside Richard are Dan, Harry Melling (Dudley) and Fiona Shaw (Petunia)

Avatar Image says:

How can they give such a pretty girl as Yasmin Paige such a terrible haircut. I mean they managed to make Emma and that other girl look pretty.

Avatar Image says:

yasmin plays a tomboyish character. Posey and Pauline are more girly. Emma looks stunning in this clip, gorgeous.. it looks like such a quality film. Looks like a good choice for her first movie outside of HP. I liked the I need to be an actress part. The way she looked down afterward. cute.

Avatar Image says:

Who says they can’t give her a decent haircut and have her be tomboyish at the same time. Still can’t wait to see it. The BBC sure knows how to give us some decent television at christmas with the Doctor Who Christmas special (with Kylie Monigue) on the 25th and Ballet Shoes on the 26th.

It looks really sweet.

Avatar Image says:

Oh this film looks so wonderful! I really hope we somehow get to see it in the States! I am really excited Emma took on this film, from the trailer she did an excellent job (and of course looked absolutely stunning to boot)!

Didn I really see Madam Pomfrey in that trailer? Gemma Jones, I think

Avatar Image says:

I’ve watched that clip like a zillion times!! and still luv it!! just can’t wait to see it!! who cares about x-mas??!! i’m more excited bout boxing day!!!

Avatar Image says:

i really wish they’d dyed emma’s eyebrows.. they clash horribly with her bleached hair. :( that was so jarring to see, man

so looking forward to this movie!!

Avatar Image says:

Just seen the Radio Times and Christmas TV really is looking great this year!

Loads of new one-off dramas. Ballet Shoes, Oliver Twist with Timothy Spall, second part of a Phillip Pullman series with Billie Piper, and the trailer looks superb for The Old Curiosity Shop (with Zoe Wannamaker, and Derek Jacobi, my all-time favourite actor). The only problem is that Curiosity Shop is on at the same time as Ballet Shoes on another channel, giving me a major dilemma as I can only tape one of them because my dvd player’s not working!

Plus the JK Rowling documentary. Plus an OotP behind the scenes programme that I don’t think I’ve seen.

Plus for those who get sky there’s David Copperfield (with DRad, Maggie Smith and Imelda Staunton).

Avatar Image says:

looks amazing!!! hope we can see it here in the states!

Avatar Image says:

Don’t worry they didn’t cut Yasmine’s hair, the fringe is sewn on since her hair is too curly to give it that kind of hair cut (i think they where trying to match the original discription of her character in the book

hey i like this new updates hope it could carry on!!!!!!!!111

Avatar Image says:

I really don’t like Emma Watson, i think she’s a horrible actor and very snobby like, but that’s just me

Avatar Image says:

it looks so cute i hope i can seeit in philly!!!

Avatar Image says:

you think emma watson is a bad actress!??? are yoou insane!! she’s really good!!

Write a Reply or Comment