Holiday Message from Emma Watson on Official Site

275

Dec 24, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

Actress Emma Watson has updated her official website with a new E.M.S. (Emma’s Messaging Service) message for the Christmas holiday. In her newest message, which you can read right here, Emma talks of returning to production on the sixth film, “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince,” and of one of its newest cast members, Jessie Cave. She describes the actress who is portraying the character of Lavender Brown in the film as ”…very cool, although our characters really don’t get on in the film.” Emma continues speaking on the “Half-Blood Prince” filming in her message to fans by saying:

We have actually just finished filming a scene with Lavender and Ron kissing, where Hermione gets really jealous which was quite fun!

Her message wraps up by saying she’s “looking forward to seeing all of my family” for the upcoming Christmas holiday and enjoying “some quiet time.”

As we told you previously, the television film, “Ballet Shoes,” set to be broadcast on BBC1, will also be broadcast in Canada and New Zealand. The CBC has now updated their holiday schedule (.pdf download here) to show the film in which Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) and Richard Griffiths (Vernon Dursley) star, will be air on December 30th at 5pm. “Ballet Shoes” will first air in the UK’s BBC1 on Boxing Day (December 26) at 8:30pm.

23 Responses to Holiday Message from Emma Watson on Official Site

Avatar Image says:

Thanks TLC :) I wanna see that scene of Hermione jelous!

Avatar Image says:

Oh, I can’t wait to see all the kissing scenes in this movie. Though I’m looking forward to jealous!Hermione, I want to see that Ginny/Harry kiss more than anything. :D

Glad to hear that Jessie is a ‘cool’ girl. That’s a good sign. :D

Avatar Image says:

good interview emma… happy christmas to everyone, and may everyone be blessed this holiday season. Lets also pray that we will be able to see Ballet Shoes here in the states.

Merry Christmas to all.

-HPfreak

Avatar Image says:

I can’t access her site because I’m having trouble with flashplayer. Is it okay if some one could someone post what she said here? Thanks.

Avatar Image says:

I can’t wait for jealous!Hermione, either :D

Avatar Image says:

Basically everything she said is above. The only other is how happy she will be to have some quiet time with her family during the holidays. I too hope we will get to see Ballet Shoes here in the U.S..

Avatar Image says:

Er – if Emma is too jealous in that scene, how about kissing me instead? I know, seriously she’s yoo sweet and I actually have 480 pictures of her on my PC, heh, fetish! :P I, as well, hope to see/download Ballet Shoes over here in the US.

Avatar Image says:

hey i m very excited to see u in ur next muvee….;::

Avatar Image says:

Jealous Hermione!!! woo hoo… that is all

i luv how u act!!! :D

Avatar Image says:

I love the way you act. I hope the 6th movie is closer to the book then the 5th was and I can’t wait until the 7th when you finally get to show your true feelings towards Ron. It is about time you get jealous over Ron you had feeling for him since the 4th book when you wanted him to ask you to the ball.

Avatar Image says:

hey, I just saw the film “Ballet shoes”.. It even aired here in Belgium! He was good! Nice performance!

Avatar Image says:

Just watched Ballet Shoes. Very cute!! Emma did a great job, didn’t feel like I was watching Hermione at all. Well done Emma!!

Avatar Image says:

If a kind person from the UK would be so obliging… if you happened to record or TiVo Ballet Shoes, please put it up on You Tube! I really want to see Emma in this film, but living in the US we do not get BBC 1. If it comes out on DVD I would most certainly purchase it, but I don’t want to have to wait that long! :) Thank you!

Avatar Image says:

umm go no youtube and enter ballet shoes then go date added and they have 9 parts of the movie enjoy!!

Avatar Image says:

Husky thank you so much! I found it. I see it’s posted in parts. Thank you thank you :)

Avatar Image says:

i would just like to say merry christmas and a happy new year

Avatar Image says:

your a really good actress!great job in ballet shoes

Avatar Image says:

She is one cool girl everywhere you go people are talking about her.

Avatar Image says:

ballet shoes looks like a good show you are a great actress emma, we love u in harry potter! go win ron over!

Avatar Image says:

u r really a cool girl.i love u since book 1.u have done such great job.i wish to see many of ur movies in the future.

Avatar Image says: hey ema will u go out with me if y want look me up on my space Avatar Image says: Don't take it as a comments,it's just about. First ofall i mintroduce my self, my name is Sendhil from INDIA. I am a very big fan of you, because your castings everyone looks natural and quite simple. At many i nthought about you are not look like an western girl but otherwise you look like an ordinary indian village girls, yes i am sure about that.Not only your actings quite cute and stunning, even your eyes nose lips everything looks cute, you know one thing they are speaking about your beauty without open their mouth; i can understand their feeling what they are feel about you, that is they haven't got mouth to tell others about you, yes they are right i agree their feelings..... Your's Eyes just look like a Butterly, Your's nose looks like a mouth of Sharks( I meant very soft and nice) Your's eye brows looks like a Rainbow Your's mouth looks like a two peice of Strawberry Your's sweet smile looks like a Pure Rain Drops. Your's hair looks like a sky in night time In Whole, You looks like an Angel made from mist Your beauty does not end with the above things, it's an unimaginable. The above things are not the others opinion, it's full of my opinion only. Now i am requesting you, please don't forget and avoid this... Yes, I would like to know your personal Email ID....So please send me your personal Email ID, for your lovely fan. It's not a compulsory you may send me If you wish. My Email ID is nsendhil@yahoomail.com My request is not about a big thing, it's a simple one so please possible try to do this

Write a Reply or Comment