Holiday Message from Emma Watson on Official Site

Watson
Posted by: Edward
December 24, 2007, 01:07 AM

Actress Emma Watson has updated her official website with a new E.M.S. (Emma’s Messaging Service) message for the Christmas holiday. In her newest message, which you can read right here, Emma talks of returning to production on the sixth film, “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince,” and of one of its newest cast members, Jessie Cave. She describes the actress who is portraying the character of Lavender Brown in the film as ”...very cool, although our characters really don’t get on in the film.” Emma continues speaking on the “Half-Blood Prince” filming in her message to fans by saying:

We have actually just finished filming a scene with Lavender and Ron kissing, where Hermione gets really jealous which was quite fun!

Her message wraps up by saying she’s “looking forward to seeing all of my family” for the upcoming Christmas holiday and enjoying “some quiet time.”

As we told you previously, the television film, “Ballet Shoes,” set to be broadcast on BBC1, will also be broadcast in Canada and New Zealand. The CBC has now updated their holiday schedule (.pdf download here) to show the film in which Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) and Richard Griffiths (Vernon Dursley) star, will be air on December 30th at 5pm. “Ballet Shoes” will first air in the UK’s BBC1 on Boxing Day (December 26) at 8:30pm.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

ImHermione1027
Posted by ImHermione1027 on December 27, 2007, 02:24 PM report to moderator
Moin
Posted by Moin on December 29, 2007, 05:39 AM report to moderator
ricky
Posted by ricky on December 31, 2007, 03:39 AM report to moderator
Marco
Posted by Marco on December 31, 2007, 11:25 PM report to moderator
hobo
Posted by hobo on January 01, 2008, 03:14 AM report to moderator
seinnayenu
Posted by seinnayenu on January 10, 2008, 04:49 AM report to moderator
greg

hey ema will u go out with me if y want look me up on my space

Posted by greg on November 10, 2008, 01:58 PM report to moderator
sendhil Don’t take it as a comments,it’s just about. First ofall i mintroduce my self, my name is Sendhil from INDIA. I am a very big fan of you, because your castings everyone looks natural and quite simple. At many i nthought about you are not look like an western girl but otherwise you look like an ordinary indian village girls, yes i am sure about that.Not only your actings quite cute and stunning, even your eyes nose lips everything looks cute, you know one thing they are speaking about your beauty without open their mouth; i can understand their feeling what they are feel about you, that is they haven’t got mouth to tell others about you, yes they are right i agree their feelings….. Your’s Eyes just look like a Butterly, Your’s nose looks like a mouth of Sharks( I meant very soft and nice) Your’s eye brows looks like a Rainbow Your’s mouth looks like a two peice of Strawberry Your’s sweet smile looks like a Pure Rain Drops. Your’s hair looks like a sky in night time

In Whole,
You looks like an Angel made from mist

Your beauty does not end with the above things, it’s an unimaginable. The above things are not the others opinion, it’s full of my opinion only. Now i am requesting you, please don’t forget and avoid this… Yes, I would like to know your personal Email ID….So please send me your personal Email ID, for your lovely fan. It’s not a compulsory you may send me If you wish. My Email ID is nsendhil@yahoomail.com My request is not about a big thing, it’s a simple one so please possible try to do this
Posted by sendhil on January 27, 2009, 09:12 AM report to moderator

"Harry, don't go picking a row with Malfoy, don't forget, he's a prefect now, he could make life difficult for you..."[br]"Wow, I wonder what it'd be like to have a difficult life?" said Harry sarcastically. Ron laughed, but Hermione frowned.