Air Date of Emma Watson Film “Ballet Shoes” Revealed

284

Dec 04, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

The official Emma Watson website has now been updated to reveal the broadcast date of her new film “Ballet Shoes.” The movie will be aired in the UK December 26 on BBC1 at 8:30pm.

15 Responses to Air Date of Emma Watson Film “Ballet Shoes” Revealed

Avatar Image says:

NOT FAIR! I live over here (“across the pond”) We can’t get it. Any way to get a DVD of the showing????? WAHHHH!

Avatar Image says:

don’t worry it’ll probably be on youtube a day later

Avatar Image says:

You Brits get everything – thank god for youtube!

Avatar Image says:

Don’t despair, the BBC will almost certainly release this as a DVD because the story is a classic. Whether you could get a Region 1 format is another matter.

Avatar Image says:

Ok we so don’t get anything in england hp. you get all the convetions, the theme park and every part of hp fandom. so yeah im glad we still get something first.

Avatar Image says:

I’d just like to say, how terrific Emma’s official site is. She posts their herself once a month, and the webmaster seems really lovely. What a brilliant idea it was, seeing as Emma couldn’t possibly respond to all her fan mail. And I am sure, the expense comes straight from Emma’s own purse.

Avatar Image says:

Heyall, there’s an article and new pics! over here at the dailymail.co.uk http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=499641&in_page_id=1773

Avatar Image says:

On my electronic TV guide, I have ‘Ballet Shoes’ airing at 20:30 (GMT) on Friday 28 December on BBC1.

A different programme (‘Strictly Come Dancing’ is scheduled for that time on 26th Dec.

Don’t know if this is helpful.

I’m so excited. ^^ It’s going to be great, a perfect end to Christmas. (:

Avatar Image says:

Oh good; something to look forward to on TV on Boxing Day. Can’t wait!

BTW for the Americans, Aussies etc – I saw a DVD of ‘My Boy Jack’ in HMV the other day so you might be able to order that on-line to be sent over to you if you have multi region players (assuming it’s not already for sale over here anyway!)

Avatar Image says:

I’m really happy that Emma’s done this. ‘Cause Rupert did Driving Lessons [amazing!] and Dan’s done My Boy Jack, December Boys, Equus… So yeah, she deserves her shot at something outside the magical world.

Avatar Image says:

Boxing Day? They originally said it would be the 28th, but Boxing Day is even better. For those that don’t know, Boxing Day is also a bank holiday in the UK and alonmg with Christmas Day and New Year’s Day, it gets the best Christmas programming across the whole holiday period.

Anyway BRITS, set your digi boxes or your DVD recorders for Ballet Shoes, Dr Who and Oliver Twist. Non Brits, it’ll all be out on DVD in the new year (and in about 12 parts on Youtube on the 27th December…lol).

Amy S, we don’t get everything. We’re not getting the theme park (...thankfully).

Hopefully BBC America will air it

Avatar Image says:

The date may have changed because a contestant in Strictly Come Dancing had to pull put after her father’s death- this meant they are on couple short and i expect led to a hasty rearranging of the Christmas specials to maximise prime time potential.

Avatar Image says:

Well, I am in America and we dont get ANYHTING over here! I havent seen Driving Lessons OR December Boys…My Boy Jack either! I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan!!!! BUT never get to see anything wtih Rupert,Emma, or Daniel that isn’t Harry Potter! The only thing that was in America was Eqqus..and that was in New York, and I am WAYYY down in Missouri! So yea, the Brits do get everything! BUT I LOVE THEM THE ACCENT ROCKS! AND THEY ARE VERY NICE!

Write a Reply or Comment