New Behind the Scenes Photos of Trio for Teen Vogue

OotP Film
May 21, 2007, 03:22 PM

Teen Vogue has uploaded some new photos of the trio of Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) and Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) during their photo shoot for the new June/July issue of the magazine. Also new on the magazine website are quotes from the actors which read as follows:

TRUE BRIT: Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint are all big music fans. When asked to name their favorites, the three cited mostly U.K. acts, including The Fratellis, The Long Blondes, and Arctic Monkeys.

DANIEL, ON THE LATEST HARRY POTTER INSTALLMENT: "It's been my favorite one to do…The character is so exciting in this film. He's so complex."

ON HIS BUZZ-WORTHY ROLE IN THE LONDON PRODUCTION OF EQUUS: "I hope that role will allow people to see me as something else. Harry Potter will be the character that got me famous…but I like to think that if I work hard enough and do as many different things as I can, there will eventually be others that will stick in their minds as well."

EMMA, ON FUTURE MOVIE ROLES: "I've read scripts, but nothing's grabbed me. It would have to be a film I'm really passionate about."

RUPERT, ON FAME: "It's quite strange being recognized. I'm still getting used to it."

THE CAST, ON ON-SET ROMANCE: "When we were all turning thirteen, fourteen, there was a bit of that going on. We all fancied the hell out of each other." (Daniel) "I can't quite remember now." (Rupert)

You can now see these new photos here in our galleries including:

Thanks Paula and Ana!

L.J.
Posted by L.J. on June 13, 2007, 07:58 PM report to moderator
Jean
Posted by Jean on June 13, 2007, 07:58 PM report to moderator
tiamat1990
Posted by tiamat1990 on June 13, 2007, 07:58 PM report to moderator

Ron pulled out his Omnioculars and started testing them, staring down into the crowd on the other side of the stadium.[br]"Wild!" he said, twiddling the replay knob on the side. "I can make that old bloke down there pick his nose again... and again... and