Scholastic Updates with Knight Bus Fan Videos

114

Jun 14, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

As promised, US Harry Potter publishers Scholastic have now updated their website with a montage of some of the first fan videos made during the Knight Bus tour. You can see these videos of lucky fans who are visiting the purple bus (just like the one from the books) as it makes its way across the US to prepare for the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows via this link.

Thanks to Matt and all who emailed!

8 Responses to Scholastic Updates with Knight Bus Fan Videos

Avatar Image says:

It’s not working. It’s not playing the video.

P.S. First comment! P.P.S. Am I the only one whose name and email are no longer remembered on these comments anymore? No matter how many times I say “yes, remember me”?

Avatar Image says:

wow that wa so gay. am i the only normal harry potter fan, as to that,attractive?

Avatar Image says:

_< Why do most Americans pronounce Jo’s name wrong?

Avatar Image says:

mollywobbles- no, it’s happening to me too… annoying, huh?

Avatar Image says:

I hate International Soccer. Planned the whole time to take a nephew and whoever else to see it in Newark, NJ Library and had to work the whole weekend. Well, I guess it wasn’t meant to be.

Avatar Image says:

mollywobbles It’s been happening to me for several days now. As for the video it came in small but worked for me.

Do try again.

Avatar Image says:

Woah, I was on there! I was the one who said was in love with Lily. :D And thanks, Chris, for calling me unattractive. lol.

Avatar Image says:

Cool ! We went this morning and just WOW, what an awesome vehicle the bus is. It’s just pretty ! They said to wait 48 hours for your video to appear so mine isn’t up yet.

Write a Reply or Comment