Parts 3 and 4 of the Ultimate Deathly Hallows Predictions Quiz

112

Jun 21, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

It is that time again! To celebrate the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Leaky is proud to present to you the next part in our Ultimate Deathly Hallows Predictions Exam. Now containing 400 (yes, 400) questions, this exam was created to record all of your guesses about what will happen in book seven. Now with less than 30 days until Deathly Hallows is in our hands, this is one of your last chances to take a quiz of this kind. After the book is released and the quiz is complete, we will grade your results. Those who got the most questions correct will win awesome prizes as well as the ultimate bragging right for seeing far into the Potter universe past everyone else.

Parts 3 and 4 of our Ultimate Deathly Hallows Predictions Exam are right here and if you’ve taken parts one and two in the past, just enter your name and email address to begin the next part of your final Harry Potter exam! As it has been said before, this is the last time EVER that a quiz like this is possible, and we want to know what kind of Trelawneys, Firenzes, Cassandras, and even Nevilles we have among us.

Enjoy!

30 Responses to Parts 3 and 4 of the Ultimate Deathly Hallows Predictions Quiz

Avatar Image says:

400 questions!? Wow Leaky, you’ve really outdone yourself, I better get started if I want to finish before Deathly Hallows comes out. xD

Kudos to TLC!

Blimey

O

Riley

XD Good job you don’t have to do the lot in one go!

Avatar Image says:

Wow. You guys certainly were thorough. I can’t wait to see who wins!

Avatar Image says:

I will call yours – dear Leaky Staff – attention to the fact that the answer to the question: “Has Snape ever been under James’ invisibility cloak?” is DEFINITELY YES – he has been – in POA, in Shrecking Shack. I wouldn’t cosider LV’s soul in his body as his seventh horcrux. The question, in my opinion, should have been about Voldemort’s seven part soul. Why do you double question about the ownership of the house in Godric’s Hollow? And there was no option “Something else” for question about how DD knew Potters were attacked. I belive Lily sent simply her Patronus to DD and Snape told him his Dark Mark was gone and DD has figured out himself the rest…

Avatar Image says:

Phew!, I just finished…You guys did an amzazing job!! Rock on!

Avatar Image says:

wow, if i weren’t at work right now, i would definately take a crack at the predictions quiz. While i do share the name of the famous Cassandra, I am afraid my seer skills are more akin to Trelawney;)

Avatar Image says:

I do not have acces to Quiz 3 and 4. All I have are quizz 1 and 2.

Que passa?

Avatar Image says:

Absolutely brilliant – great fun to do! Well done to all who compiled all thouse questions!!

Avatar Image says:

Whew! That took a very long time, but it was well worth it. I do wonder, though, why all the questions concerning the Draught of Living Death? Did JK Rowling mention it in an interview or something?

Avatar Image says:

I still cannot do quiz 3 and 4.

Is there anyone, at Leaky, who can help me?

Rats!

Avatar Image says:

Oh boy, that are A LOT of questions…I’m soooo bad at that stuff…1000 theories in my head, all mixed up…

Avatar Image says:

omg, im reading these questions and it’s like ive missed lots of little details from the book1!!! ahhhh, im rereading all of the books before the 21, i can do it, i read 6th book in 3 days, so yeg=h, rereading them carefully, wow, its been a while i havent read the books!!!!

Avatar Image says:

PLEAAAAASE tell me how to take the quiz if i haven’t done it before!!!

i really really really want to do it!

Avatar Image says:

I think that if there is no good answer, they’re just gonna throw it out, not just pick the closest answer

OK CAN I PLEASE SAY THAT THERE IS NO HOGWARTS GRAVEYARD!!!! Leaky, ya gotta know that. Look at this interview..

OJ: The Hogwarts graveyard will play an important role in the sixth book.

JKR: Now, I’ve read this. Where is this Hogwarts graveyard?

OJ: I don’t know, I found this on the internet. [Editor’s note: This claim was made by director Alfonso Cuarón]

JKR: So – so – they’re making up additional features for the school as well. Erm…no, I’ll have to say.

FROM HERE: http://www.accio-quote.org/articles/2005/0705-edinburgh-jones-official.html

Avatar Image says:

There was 400 questions and yet no mention as to how Ron’s outstanding chess and stragedy abilities will matter to the outcome of DH. I mean you mention everything else Luna’s abilities to see things everyone else do not see. Hermione’s skill in arthmancy and runes, and Ron’s watch but not his stragedy skills. That was a disappointment.

Avatar Image says:

I was enjoying this until upon opening page 10 of the quiz, where I’ve found all the questions already with an answer choice marked! And so then when I clicked “finish”, it congratulats me and shows me a list of ALL “my” answers to the end, as though I did the whole thing! I know I can just change what I want, but what gives? thanks, and thanks for the quiz, it’s a whole lot of fun (except for the glitch thingy).

Avatar Image says:

What happens if my email address has changed since I took the other tests? Will the other tests taken under the old address not “count” anymore? If I use the same address, then obviously when I am the big winner and Leaky tries to contact me, it will be undeliverable.

Avatar Image says:

Great job Leaky-that was loads of fun! I do have to say though, I REALLY wanted to answer a question about Zacharias Smith (I carry a secret torch for his character) and Hepzibah, but I shall carry on. :) Thanks for the super fun quiz-it was good to speculate on all the “what ifs.”

Avatar Image says:

Susie, can’t you just take the whole 1-4 quizzes over? That’s what the quizzes do when one logs into their name and email address. You’re taken through your first quiz, and then your second (which I’m guessing is if we wanted to change our previous answers?) and then you do the 3rd and 4th quizzes afterwards…or, since it gives you the option to click from page 1 to 37 then you can even do that, since it’s all the quizzes compiled together.

SO MASSIVE.

I felt like I was taking my SATs again.

Only fun this time. :D

Avatar Image says:

Haven’t even finished the first two prts

Avatar Image says:

Hmm… I was pleasantly surprised to see some questions from the last W.O.M.B.A.T at the end. Something’s afoot. :)

Avatar Image says:

I was pleasantly surprised to find some of the questions from the last W.O.M.B.A.T towards the end… Something’s afoot! :)

Avatar Image says:

Sigh… sorry for the double post. Looks like the world is watching :)

Avatar Image says:

“Has Snape ever been under James’ invisibility cloak?” We don’t need to read Deathly Hallows to find this out. He was under James’ cloak in book three!!!

Avatar Image says:

Oopsie, someone already mentioned it.

Avatar Image says:

I finaly discovered how to interact with this test. One instruction line would have saved some aggravation.

However… Thanks for the pleasure.

Avatar Image says:

I think the question about Snape ever being under James’ invisibilty cloak is a bit of a trick question: it all depends on how you look at it. Yes, that cloak in PoA was James’, but at the time Snape used it, it actually belonged to Harry…the question is very open to interpretation!

Avatar Image says:

i h8 that quiz there isnt enough options as some of the questions dont have the answer you want so they cant be answered and most of the options r ridic and afew of the questions are repeated twice

i would hope leaky reviews thier quiz

Write a Reply or Comment