360 Degree View of Professor Umbridge’s Office

255

Jun 23, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

AOL Movies has a new feature online where you can take a 360 degree virtual tour of Professor Dolores Umbridge’s very pink Hogwarts office. This Quicktime tour is similar to the virtual tour of Grimmauld Place we told you about earlier in the week.

Thanks to lilcraazy for emailing.

35 Responses to 360 Degree View of Professor Umbridge’s Office

Avatar Image says:

Yep, very pink. And very cool to look around.

Avatar Image says:

omg even the walls are pink, it looks like its been hosed down with Pepto Bismol. lol, that’s perfect!

Avatar Image says:

Ahhh! My eyes! The Pink, it burns!! lol very cool tour and she has a pic of Fudge on her desk! I can see a new ship on the Horizon! ‘The HMS Fumbridge’ ;)

Avatar Image says:

all the pink makes me want to throw up.

its insane

Avatar Image says:

Is it wrong that I kinda wrong that I kinda like the curtains?

Avatar Image says:

Wow! They did an absolutely wonderful job of making her office look so incredibly shockingly revoltingly pink.

How nauseating!

Avatar Image says:

I thought it would be worse. It actually kind of coordinates though. Not my style, but I don’t think I would be revolted to see that room in person. It’s actually quite Victorian looking, especially the lamp hanging from the ceiling (not that weird gigantic pink lampshade/canopy thing.)

Although, if I had a closer look at the kittens on the plates, I might change my mind.

Avatar Image says:

Good grief! Are those plates everywhere Ugh!

Avatar Image says:

Can’t see Fudge’s photo.Where is it?>?

Sweet! Love it! Pink!

Avatar Image says:

Perfect. Just the right disgustingly cute shades of pink. Annnd, I lurve those horrible kittin plates. This set makes me want to throw up; I absolutely love it.

Avatar Image says:

fun is that for all its pinkness and fluffyness it still is a towerchamer of an old drafty castle

kitchen 2/10

Umbridge Office 7564456156451/10

They couldn’t have done it better

Avatar Image says:

Dark Harry, you will need to use the forward arrow to go closer to the desk. Then when you are there, you can do a 360 and see the picture on the desk. The room is very, er, pink. I hate that the rock was just painted pink. It looks very, well, I don’t know how to say it nicely. She just seems to be a person that likes everything to be nice and posh and that looks just the opposite (the paint on the brick). I guess I am not explaining myself very well. Oh well.

Avatar Image says:

I can’t believe that is the same office we had seen the past four movies!!! It even glows pink!

It’s venomously nauseating! LOL!

Avatar Image says:

To see the room as if you were sitting behind the desk,you can click on the arrow that has the question mark inside it (in the lower right hand corner, just above the caption). An area in front of the desk will be highlighted. If you click on that, you’ll pop over to the other side of the desk

Avatar Image says:

For a teacher’s office, it has remarkably little in the way of bookshelves and filing cabinets and that sort of thing. But then Umbridge is hardly a proper teacher, I suppose. I just expected it to be a bit more bureaucratic…

I like the superimposed look of the pinkness, though – still the stone walls etc. You can tell the office isn’t supposed to look like that really.

Avatar Image says:

I like the pink divan! Hm… I wonder if we are going to get a peek of Umbridge resting on it, nerves shot to pieces after her first day as Headmistress…

Avatar Image says:

Lots of fun. My new boss’ office looks just like that now that she has arrived…I think I’d better keep my eyes open.

Avatar Image says:

oh thats so cool. I love umbrideg’s office its so pink.

Avatar Image says:

oh it is so pinkI love it!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

Ha ha! I actually like it! Except for the cat plates. And the doilies. And the pink. Ok, not so much for me. But it IS perfect for Umbridge’s office.

Avatar Image says:

That’s disturbing. Umbridge really does have problems….

Avatar Image says:

Wow! It really does look like someone sprayed pepto-bismal all over the walls! Haha. Very cool

Oh and if anyone reads this can you help me with my avatar? I uploaded on to gravatar and then deleted it and changed it but it’s still showing my old one and not the new one. At least on my computer it is.

Avatar Image says:

How horribly pink! I mean I love the color pink but it looks like a crayola box of different pink crayons threw up. lol=)

it is a pink nightmare!

Avatar Image says:

I can’t wait to see all the kittens moving around on the film!

Avatar Image says:

Yeah, I hope the kittens will move in the movie =D gosh this office is hideous XD perfect. Reflect the owner’s personnality well XD

Gosh, it’s true she has a fudge protrait on her desk XD i find that hilarious.

Avatar Image says:

I’m impressed, it seems like they’re all different plates XD sorry for double post, I had to add this

Avatar Image says:

How can anyone work at such a personalized space?!

Avatar Image says:

they did a really good job i think!

Avatar Image says:

I’m shocked by the amount of plates! Umbridge sure loves those cats!

Avatar Image says:

By the way, there’s a new French behind the scenes video which explains why the Grimmauld Place set is so unnaturally narrow. It’s really cool, long but worth watching. http://harrypotterinfo.free.fr/videos/reportages/DanslescoulissesdHarryPotteretlOrdreduPhenixparCanalPlus01072007.wmv

Avatar ImageWON_TWO says: Puke would make it look better!

Write a Reply or Comment