PotterCast 94: A Left Turn At Albuquerque

112

Jun 23, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

PotterCast 94 comes to you live from Albuquerque, NM, the next stop on our summer tour for PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast! To listen, just hit the “Play” button on the right side of the page (—>), or use iTunes, or direct download.
Live from Albuquerque, NM:

- Attendees answer the 5 questions: Harry will Die!, Snape is a very bad man, Harry is not a Horcrux, Harry will not return to school, We will go behind the veil
- How did it come to pass that Pettigrew became Ron’s rat?
- Why did pettigrew choose the weasley family? Was it deliberate?
- Return of Dueling club
- How do you make a Horcrux?
- Who else was in Godric’s hollow?
- Some special PSAs from Harry and the Potters
- It’s hot in New Mexico

RT: 0:50:52

Editor: Stede Bonnett

PotterCast’s Summer of Seven Tour
HarryPotterSeven.com
Scribbulus
Harry and the Potters
Podcast Alley
Digg

Direct download (36 MB).
Direct download low-bandwidth (8 MB).

Remember you don’t need an iPod to listen. Listen easily on iTunes, which you can download and install here, by clicking here to listen, or you can just use the streaming Flash player at PotterCast.com or just on the right side of this page. Discussion of the PotterCast is right here. Enjoy!

16 Responses to PotterCast 94: A Left Turn At Albuquerque

first!

I gotta say, these are great podcasts, great fan+ discussion! Keep it up!!

Avatar Image says:

....I must be dreaming because its only Sunday here in Australia and there’s a Pottercast out…

Avatar Image says:

Um, I really didn’t like the intro. Please could we have the old one back?

Avatar Image says:

Yay PotterCast. I don’t particularly like the way it fades to silence between talking. Doesn’t sound right given that there’s meant to be ambience in the room.

But tiny issue given that this episode is awesome!

Avatar Image says:

oh no! the new intro sing is kinda bad. maybe it was funny in person but the humor doesn’t translate in the recording. it’s kinda, uh, unoriginal. not all that creative. sorry! we should get another intro song!

Avatar Image says:

Werewolves aren’t Animagi and they’re listed in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. That answer should’ve been accepted.

Avatar Image says:

Why are the comments in text only and main leaky not synced? Its been like this for about a week i think, hey im a poet and didnt even realize!!

Avatar Image says:

The episode was good until the Potter boys made the comment about Gambon.

So what if he hasn’t read any of the books, though he does mention he has on the PoA dvd. And it’s not his fault how he is written to act in the movies.

Sorry if it’s a bit complaining, but being a fan of the series before the movies, I still don’t see a problem with him. He’s a good Dumbledore…and he’s likely not the only adult who hasn’t read the books. The actress who plays Molly Weasley doesn’t, for example.

Avatar Image says:

I was at the podcast, and the person in the earlier comment totally misunderstood the animagi question, which I can understand as one of the kids dueling was quite small and hard to hear. The other kids kid said werewolf, and then the little kid wanted to answer animagi next, but asked if it counted. After brief debate the concensus was no, animagi don’t count, so the little kid lost. He was leaving the same time as my daughter and I left, and he was still explaining his position to his dad about whether or not they should count. So great to kids that small debating with that much clarity and logic. That’s one of the things I love about this series… making our kids think again.

Avatar Image says:

The Hollow: I don’t see a problem with Gambon either. Its one of those fandom things I’ve come to just grin and bare. It all comes done to the scene in GoF right after Harry is named as a competitor. I would not have made the choices Gambon made in that scene, but I’m not the screenwriter, director or actor.

Avatar Image says:

Oi! Pizza in England is lovely!

Avatar Image says:

I can’t listen by clicking on the podcast button to the right. In fact, the podcast application looks small and scrunched-up. Any idea?

Avatar Image says:

I disliked the first half of this podcast….with Harry and the Potters and the stupid intro and PSA…irritating, but apart from that it was okay

Great PSA’s guys!

Avatar Image says:

I really liked the PSA’s – had me absolutely rolling with laughter at work. I just wish we can hear one of the concerts, as well! Well, I’ll see them on the 29th of July here in Indy, so I guess I’ll be patient and wait.

Avatar ImageWON_TWO says: I have this recorded...

Write a Reply or Comment