11 Clips from “Order of the Phoenix” Now Available

244

Jun 26, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

A whopping 11 new clips from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix are now online.
UPDATE: The website moved these, and you now have to register to see them. We are working on getting them into our galleries and will have them asap.

Dubbed in German, these feature many scenes from the fifth movie, including:

The Order departing Privet Drive and their flight through London,

• The meeting of the Order at Grimmauld Place
  • Trial at the Ministry
  • the DA meeting the Thestrals
  • Occlumency scene with Snape
  • DA Patronus meeting in the Room of Requirement (brilliant, and you can see Luna’s hare Patronus, as well as Ron’s dog Patronus)
  • A very chilling encounter with Lucius (Jason Isaacs) in the Prophecy Room at the Ministry of Magic where we see Bella (Helena Bonham Carter) meeting Neville (Matt Lewis) for the first time-just wow.
  • Major movie spoilers abound in the clips which you can watch, here. Please note the trailer for the film is first, then the clips start, each lasting a bit over one minute in length.

Thanks vidya!

156 Responses to 11 Clips from “Order of the Phoenix” Now Available

Not working for me :(

Avatar Image says:

Theyre not there…there are no clips on that site… there is only one interview with Dan with a few new shots but no 11 clips for sure. Hmm… weird…

Avatar Image says:

How r we supposed to get there????? I can find nothing!!

Avatar Image says:

I think they have deleted… Weird… I’m angry now… I don’t like this site. I don’t know german… that’s only what i can say

Avatar Image says:

The link doesn’t function for me either. It just takes me to a page with a video in which some man is teaching a bunch of a little kids.

Hopefully this problem is fixed soon. Does anyone know if they’re accessible somewhere else, Youtube, perhaps?

Avatar Image says:

ahh, I’ll try not to watch it (tough though). couple of more weeks and we will see it on the big screen.

Avatar Image says:

i got to see it before they took it down it was great. even though i couldn’t understand it. Hopefully they were realse them in english later.

Avatar Image says:

I wonder if they got them illegally. Because why else would they take them dow?

Oh well, i didn’t get to see and that’s fine with me.

Avatar Image says:

all I see is mention kindergarden?

Avatar Image says:

Everyone wondering how to watch the video: On the left sidebar, in the blue box titled RTL Aktuell, click on videos. It will take you to a menu, from which you can access the video. :)

Avatar Image says:

There’s only a video interwiev with Dan!!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

guys, go click on the homepage and you’ll see their “top stories” and click on number 2 of 3. then you’ll have to register with and email address and password. but it’s so worth it!!! (even in german. ha!) this more specific link may help: http://www.rtl.de/film/kino_886962.php?media=video1&set_id=7430&mrw=0

Avatar Image says:

Did someone capture those clips? Like with Hypercam or other software that records videos from desktop..thats the only way to “download” these flash videos,..if they dont stay in your internet temp after you close the site.. Hm. anyone got those clips?

Avatar Image says:

There’s only a video interwiev with Dan!!!!!!!!

what the heck!

Avatar Image says:

I can’t wacth them.. Where are they?

Avatar Image says:

Thank you Yokata! It worked! PS: These clips are not very new, some new clips (in german)

Avatar Image says:

i saw the interview but no clips… i hit that clipfish link but it said people fro y country could not access it????

Avatar Image says:

Guys, we are trying to find the link to the clips, since it has been moved from when this was first posted. Please be patient and we will get it working asap.

Thanks, SueTLC

Avatar Image says:

I got there from demi’s instructions – thanks a lot!

Thanks Sue.

:’( Not working at all !

:( its not working.

Avatar Image says:

I saw some of the clips before they were moved. THEY ARE AWESOME!! There’s definitely some great stuff to look forward in this film. You can feel the atmosphere of the scenes (even though I could understand very little dialogue), there is very good cinematography, acting, editing.. I loved it.

Avatar Image says:

well, change the link, and I don’t understand German, i can’t even register to see the video

Avatar Image says:

Kinda glad we’re having so many problems. :) Because if not for link problems we would have seen most of the movie by now!

Avatar Image says:

Thanks Yokota and Demi. I watched them a bit but I stopped since I couldn’t understand a thing. I’m trying to not watch any videos of the movie until it comes out. I want it to be a surprise.

Avatar Image says:

Yeah, I got there using Demi’s instructions too. But it was weird and I didn’t want seeing it in German first to mess up the movie so I only watched like one and a half.

Avatar Image says:

This is the right link.I don´t have to register.It is fine. http://www.rtl.de/film/kino_886962.php?media=video1&set_id=7430

Dude its in german and I can’t find the clip! Boo…. lame.. :(

Avatar Image says:

Yup, demi’s link works fine, once you register. The trailer is slightly different than the one I saw yesterday (German notwithstanding).

Avatar Image says:

Guys, I still had the video in my cache, so I’ve uploaded it. It’s a flv file and 45MB.

Avatar Image says:

They didn’t take it down, you just have to dig for it. If you click on videos and then under the heading VIP (just under “Ms.” Hilton) you’ll see an interview with Dan, and it does contain some new clips, but I wanted to see the bit with Neville but it wan’t there. -B

Avatar Image says:

yeah I’m just gettin some German guy teachin kids not to get in a car with strangers!! not a Harry Potter clip in sight, sort it out Leaky, love ya!

Avatar Image says:

thanks lily,demi, iamfez.I watch Occlumency scene with Snape.this scenes wonderful.

Fez , youtube please.

Avatar Image says:

PWEEEEAAASSSEEEE try and put the videos in your gallery!

Avatar Image says:

I think one needs to log into that site to see them?? they are no working, please, please please is there another way?

Avatar Image says:

“For some reason, it makes PERFECT sense to me to see Umbridge speaking German. Those clips are fantabulous!”

Posted by Julie on June 26, 2007 @ 11:31 AM

Oh, shush! ;P

Avatar Image says:

Some1 plz send me login details… PLZ PLZ PLZ i cannot register cuz i don’t know german …

Avatar Image says:

Lily, thank you, but they want to be paid to download the file: no way.

Avatar Image says:

@xena really?I don´t have to pay.

Avatar Image says:

The movie sounds good in german. They seem to have done a good job dubbing it, and I don’t speak a word of german!

Avatar Image says:

and if http://www.rtl.de/film/kino_886962.php?media=video1&set_id=7430 don’t word retry after enter following login Mail : [email protected] password: 00000

Avatar Image says:

hahaha molly sounds like an angry house frau.

Avatar Image says:

I, too, was able to see them from following Demi’s directions! Thanks!

There was the trailer and then several clips. The whole thing is almost fourteen minutes long!

It is truly amazing how similar the German language is to English. It was very easy to understand what was going on. I am curious though….it actually looked like the actors were speaking German. How did they accomplish this?

Avatar Image says:

Wow, I found it and its awesome!!! And luckily, I am German so I could understand everything :-) I guess now I will be spamed by advertisements because one has to register first. But its worth it, so just try this link: http://www.rtl.de/film/kino_886962.php?media=video1&set_id=7430

Avatar Image says:

Bunty, just enter your name, email address and password after you click the button to register. The rest of those pages I just clicked through and didn’t even enter anything. It’s not that difficult to make out. It really isn’t.

Avatar Image says:

Dubbing is a whole industry in Germany. (I am german)They go through a lot of trouble to get it lip-synchronized. Most “dubbers” are not too well known TV and/or Stage actors but get quite a lot of recognition for their work. And some even have a fanclub! did`t see the RTL-Site clips yet. Will check em out if they are for free.

Ooh. Patronuses!!!

It was dubbed bratpack. LOL

Avatar Image says:

The Neville-Bellatrix exchange was awesome!

Avatar Image says:

You have to register. Its worth it. You can use babelfish or googte translation for registation convienience. I’m watching now.

Avatar Image says:

Thanks iamfez! I downloaded it from the link you put!

I love the scene with Harry and the Order flying over London, I can nor wait to see this scene in a big screen!

I liked the scene with Umbrigde when Harry says “Voldemort” and everyone is so silent you can even hear the sound of a quill falling.

The thestrals scene is awesome too, the thestral is really cool , and it’s perfect how Harry see it and the others can not see anything, just like the book, perfect.

Shoot,

It won’t even let me register. When I push the registration button, it just says Done.

sigh

So typical….

Avatar Image says:

Oh and there are obvious hints at Harry-Ginny!! yeah!! like the bridge scene, the look Ginny gives to Hermione when Hermione says to Harry that Cho didn’t stop looking at Harry during the Hogsmeade meeting and Harry smiles. Again, like the book: Cho doesn’t stop looking at Harry at the meeting, Hermione says it to him, Harry is happy because of it and Ginny feels sad. So, they couldn’t be more canon.

Avatar Image says:

Neville looks Pi$$ed in that last scene. He’s a long way from that frightned little boy in the Socerers Stone.

Avatar Image says:

WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW! I am uber excited now! Even though it was in German, I could make out a bit of what they were saying. I’m kind of glad I wasn’t able to understand all of it though, not entirely spoilerish. Oh, and I absolutely love the Room of Requirement scene. Fantastic.

Avatar Image says:

But that’s not how it happens in the book, if they put Neville like that now, they are not letting anything for the last movie. I don’t know, that’s the only thing I didn’t like, I don’t like when they change the charaters’ development.

In that scene I liked the set, it’s impressive how big they have made the room of prophecies! awesome!

The patronus scene is very beautiful too, with Harry teaching the DA. And I loved the Occlumency scene and the scene with Harry and Sirius too. Gary, Dan and Alan and great.

Basically I loved lmost everything, this movie looks great.

Avatar Image says:

For people who are still having trouble finding the video (it’s one big movie containing 11 clips + trailer) here’s another direct link…

Avatar Image says:

Here is what you have to do: - Go to the link - klick on the “Registrieren” button - Enter your details, for birthday it goes DAY/MONTH/YEAR - check the little box - for the rest just click on “Weiter”

They don’t send a confirmation e mail, so you can just access the video straight away after that

Avatar Image says:

Wow, that was great! The Thestral looks perfect! Umbridge’s “hem hem” is perfect! Mrs Figg! Luna! Bellatrix! Tonks!

Wow, that was a bit of an overload. I came onto Leaky, saw this news item, and within a couple of minutes I was watching over 10 minutes of the movie! Albeit in German… but still!

The one thing I wasn’t keen on was the music. It didn’t seem as strong as previous movies, but I’ll reserve judgement until I see the movie in a theatre.

My absolute favourite thing in these clips was Hermione’s otter patronus. The way it danced around her and the look on her face. Wow, that was a great moment.

Did it seem to anyone else like Hermione had a daemon for a moment? Hahaha.

Avatar Image says:

i know! neville encountering bellatrix is fantastic. makes me even more excited to see him take her out in DH!

Avatar Image says:

I was quite disapointed by the clips. But I’m sure they will be much better in the film… (by here I mean inserted into a coherent storyline and not watched individually, also because I’ll be understanding something ^^ ... For example, the patronus scene would be much more moving and emotionnal in the movie than in a clip.) I’m always very pessimistic. Does anyone feel like me?

This film seems like it’s going to be slow-paced, but after all, they wouldn’t give away the important, captivating scenes. However. it will contrast with the 4th, which way to fast… so much was skipped! (for example, it looked like Harry had completly forgotten to tell Dumbledore about Crouch’s death, or if he did, nothing was done about it…)

Avatar Image says:

Guys…these clips are amazing. You need to register, but wow. You can pretty much understand what’s going on in them, too. Sometimes there’s English used with names, and there’s a bit of English slang for some reason.

Still, it looks AMAZING.

Avatar Image says:

P.S. Neville = AMAZING. There’s a bit with Bella that’s completely great for his character. However…

(SPOILER WARNING)

From the clip with the Thestrals, he doesn’t mention that he can see them. However, he did seem to be looking in the right place when they all turned around. So whether or not he’ll be able to see them in the film is a mystery.

The DA scene is so sweet, and I love the Umbridge montage. The music is perfect, and the ending (with Snape) is great.

Avatar Image says:

Wow! I love the Patronus scene. I got teary eyed! I can’t wait!! I’m getting to see it in IMAX. I’ve never seen a movie that big before. I’m so excited!

Avatar Image says:

I love them so much! The flight through London looks fantastic!

The scene at the table looks as though it is a perfect adaptation. We see a little explanation, we see how Sirius is sort of telling Harry more than he should, we see the animosity between Mrs. Weasley and Sirius, and all within 1 minute. And I could tell all this with it in German. Oh and I found the frame that has only Hermione and Mrs. Weasley in it very clever seeing as characters comment a lot in this book about how Hermione is just like Molly. It may not have been intentional, but I have a funny feeling it was. Yates could’ve just had Molly in the shot alone.

Gambon seems to have calmed down in the trial scene. Good.

The thestrals look incredible. That is how I imagined them, only blacker. I love the atmosphere in the scene. It is very eerie.

I have to say that I actually really like the music. I especially love Umbridge’s theme.

The best scene is the last one in the prophesy room. The special effects are amazing. I can’t believe the whole room was green screen. And Helena as Bellatrix is perfect. I actually pictured her in the role the first time I read the book, so it was kind of funny how she ended up getting it. Oh, and poor Neville!

All in all, the clips are getting me so excited. It just feels like Harry Potter for the first time. None of the other movies felt like HP to me.

Avatar Image says:

WobblyWout, thanks for the link! I could watch it without registering. It was pretty good, I loved the patronuses!

Avatar Image says:

I am having issues registering and it keeps telling me in german(i think) what I need to do and since I don’t speak german it’s not very helpful. ;) Will wait until someone puts it up elsewhere.

Avatar Image says:

It’s not good for his character, because that’s not like he is in OotP. Neville is still frightened of Bellatrix in OotP book. I suppose that will change in the last book, but the movie makers shouldn’t show things before they supposely happen. With this, people won’t see any development in the last movie, because it already happened in this one. But I liked everything else in the clips, although I didn’t understand what they were saying, that’s good because in this way it’s not a complete spoiler!

Avatar Image says:

Really great! Hope they keep them up for awhile so after I hear the scenes in English I can review the German. Understood about half of it now.

WobblyWout,

Thank you so much!!! It takes you straight to the videos!!! :)

Avatar Image says:

I won’t ruin it for me…. not this time around. :)

Avatar Image says:

Neville wasn’t particularly frightened of her in OotP – more angry. He spent the entire book building up his skills because he knew she’d escaped, and when faced with her he didn’t back down (“DON’D GIB ID DO DEM, HARRY!”). I don’t think it’s too early.

Avatar Image says:

Is it just me or is that whole site in German? I’m confused

Avatar Image says:

Hey, a bit off topic, but, does putting words here now between asterisks make them bold?!!!

Avatar Image says:

jesus! there’s no way in hell i’d watch 10 minutes of the movie beforehand! crazy…

Avatar Image says:

Ugh, i totally regret watching those clips, i HAVE to restrain myself. Only a couple more weeks, only a couple more weeks…

Avatar Image says:

I cant belive it. Ive watched them, but i might as well watched then with the sound off. When will we have them in english?

Avatar Image says:

The problem is that one has to register to watch the video. It would be handy if someone who has managed to watch them, save them and put them up somewhere else.

Avatar Image says:

It’s not working…well i don’t really care because only a couple more days ‘til the movie!

Avatar Image says:

Can someone get them in English? Eh well… Maybe it’s best if I don’t see them and spoil the movie.

Avatar Image says:

Wow.. for the first time I’m lucky to be german =)

Am I the only person who started to cry at the scene between Harry and Sirius? I mean it very sad =( i love all of the scenes, they are great, I can’t wait watching the whole movie. Althoug I’m watchin’ it in englisch becaus I don’t like the german translations…

I cannot read anything! :(

NO NO NO NO not going to see it (: lol

Avatar Image says:

Love the scene in the room of requirement with everyone casting there patronus.

Maike,

“Am I the only person who started to cry at the scene between Harry and Sirius? I mean it very sad…”

Im sure you were the only one crying.. because none of us can understand the feckin thing

:D

Avatar Image says:

Girl – what I mean is that in my opinion, if it is not in this book, but possibly it will be in the last one, I don’t like they put it here instead of waiting for the last movie. There are many things to include in this one already, there is no time to include thing that will happen later.

But I really really liked the clips! And I didn’t even understand a word lol Well, I understood how Harry compliments Ginny! I loved that! So I’m very excited to see this movie. :)

Avatar Image says:

UGHHHHHHH! I cant understand german. I tried to register but i dont know what anything means and i really wanna see this

Avatar Image says:

OMGZ!!! AWESOME video! The last two clips are the best!! BUTWHY is Ginny’s partonus a horse? It’s supposed to be a phoenix. x_x

I am uploading the 11 clips to my myspace and my youtube

Avatar Image says:

To everyone wanting to know:

Vorname- first name Nachname – last name geborstag – birthdate

And then the other thing is your password, email is email

Avatar Image says:

STUPID YOUTUBE video too long still working on myspace trying to get it up

Avatar Image says:

The Azkaban Dietitian, why do you hink that? Correct me if I’m wrong, but the books don’t say which one is her patronus:

I’m sure Jo has told the movie makers about all their patronuses. I also love the little details between Harry and Ginny in these clips. ^^

Avatar Image says:

Hi everyone,I’m from PUERTO RICO and this is my firt time posting.I just saw the clips and they’re awesome.The ones I love are the DA in the ROR and the one in the prophecy room.To see them in that website you have to register and I really don’t know how i did it,I just look and the word that resembles register, I click it and started to put my information and after you register you put the email and password you put on the information that you register and thats it,you see it ,enjoy it,and love it.I just can’t wait to see the movie.

Avatar Image says:

for the first time i am lucky to be german! it was soooooo good-the scenes are exactly like those in the book !!! the scene with harry and sirius is really sad! :( i am really looking forward to the film and of course to the book!!!! i think it ll be the best one :)

Avatar Image says:

Youtube is annoying. Why not try myspace? I have uploaded the 11 new scenes to myspace here u go: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2039712549

AWESOME!!!

Avatar Image says:

I’ve just uploaded the first clip at YouTube:

I will be uploading the rest shortly.

//o-o\\ The Walrus

Avatar Image says:

I LOVE the Oclumency scene and the last scene with Lucious and Bellatrix. Man i dont even know german but it still rocks!

Avatar Image says:

to catherine: because that’s what WB said JKR told them. It was in the leaky news.

Avatar Image says:

You have to REGISTER with the site. It takes no time at all, there is a link on the same page a little of the ways down.

Avatar Image says:

Is there anyone who knows whether these clips are available in english somewhere. Though I understand german I would like to hear the acters and actresses REAL voices. :)

Avatar Image says:

Just before Goblet of Fire came out, I watched the pile of released clips. It ruined the film enjoyability for me, as I had already seen so much of the film online. This time I am NOT watching, and if you’re not sure about it, DON’T watch. Can’t wait until midnight in two weeks when we will all be blown away!!!

Avatar Image says:

Do u want to see the clips? if so go here: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2039712549

Avatar Image says:

Why does a web site for a commercial TV network need so many popup ads? Don’t they make enough money from their TV ads? If NBC or CBS put up a web site like RTL’s, I’d make fun of it until it cries. :)

Avatar Image says:

ah if only they were in english… I’m going to watch a few to see if it is worth it because i might not get to see the movie until the end of july because of a trip i am going on that leaves the 11th…and im not sure if ill be able to go to the midnight one.

Avatar Image says:

wow that last clip is amazing. wish i hadn’t forgotten my german.

Avatar Image says:

I’d watch them if they were in English, but I’m not going to watch them in German

Avatar Image says:

“Finally managed to see them, and well, I dunno why it all felt horribly boring to me .. shrugs Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I didn’t understand one single litter of any of the dialogs, or maybe cause the were separate clips, or maybe both reasons … shrugs Oh, well, I’ll wait tell I see it all togehter in one piece and in english to make up my mind.” – Cinderella (page 2)

I totally agree… I regret watching them though…

Avatar Image says:

this is awesome. it’s like I’ve been spoiled and I haven’t at the same time.

Avatar Image says:

I really liked some of these scenes. I started to cry in the Patronus scene it was so good. And they had a great fast pace-Umbridge evaluating the teachers stood out in this regard.

I love the look of contempt Harry gives the Ministry DADA book for beginners and the way Seamus shakes his head when Harry mentions Voldemort.

The dubbing was outstanding too. I thought the voice actors for Dumbledore, Lupin, and Snape sounded very much like their English-speaking counterparts.

Avatar Image says:

hpootpfan- THANK YOU!! Seeing it on myspace was soo much easier. I added it to my faves! hugs

Avatar Image says:

Well it was a bit wierd seeing them but not understanding them. I’m not sure what kind of a difference the dubbing makes to it. They obviously showed us more of the conversational scenes than the real exciting, dramatic ones which might account to why some found things slow-paced. Its difficult to build tension or drama with such a series of random clips.

I thought the scenes with Sirius at Grimmauld Place looked really well done. I liked the dynamic between the members of the Order. And as for the last scene at the MoM, that just gave me chills. Bellatrix looks brilliant – manic and malicious.

On the negative side – erm, I wasn’t too sure how some of the more ‘jaunty’ music fit in with the little Umbridge montage and the DA meeting. Thats about it actually – looks exciting!

Avatar Image says:

Oh my gosh, that was fantastic. I loved the scenes with Snape, even though I don’t speak any German. And the DA, and all of it, really. It looks fantastic.

I have to say, it was weird to try to register when I speak no German at all. I guessed on what I was putting down. But it was worth it. I just used an email that I don’t use often, and it let me not sign up for any of the advertising.

It’s actually quite funny to see German coming out of their mouths, when we know so many of their voices well. Some were similar, and others were not. No one sounds like Alan Rickman.

Speaking of Alan Rickman, I loved the scene after Umbridge leaves and Ron is laughing and gets bopped on the head—I kept wondering what he’d done to cause that reaction from Snape.

I can’t wait for this movie!!!

Avatar Image says:

I’m not watching. That’s too much. I might explode.

Avatar Image says:

Amazing, just amazing! That last scene, with Neville angry, pointing his wand at Bellatrix! Wow, just wow! This movie looks amazing! That scene when they first meet Luna, she is PERFECT! She’s even reading the Quibbler upside down! Yes!

Avatar Image says:

I saw them this morning before you needed to register, they’re so awesome!!!

Hi everyone!

Try this link: http://www.rtl.de/film/kino_886962.php?media=video1&set_id=7430

You still have to register.

To Julie: I’m still deciding whether or not to be mad at you, because you think German is Umbridges “natural” language…..

Avatar Image says:

Very cool! Even in German. I clicked on the register and filled in fake info, then closed the window and re-clicked from leaky and they started right up.

I am so excited to see the movie, very fun!

Avatar Image says:

Ok-finally just watched them…

Love the advance guard and the flight-music though sounds bit weird-dont know why just dont like it!

Love the meal at Number 12 especially seeing Molly getting angry in german!

The trial looks good too-Imelda shines in every scene!

The clip where she is marking snape and trelawney perfect-her smile coming out of snapes room is brilliant!

ONE PROBLEM THOUGH. in number 4-the thestrals. Why the hell was Luna in the carriage reading the Quibbler (love the fact its upsidedown!) instead of arriving with Neville Ron Ginny. Dont like that at all.

Apart from that it all looks super-I cant wait to see these clips in english though! I hate not understanding the language!

Avatar Image says:

It does work when you register – maybe you have to reload the page. It is a flash video, and the quality is good.

I do understand German, but don’t like the RTL page either.

Avatar Image says:

Although I couldn’t understand what they were saying I CANNOT wait for for the Ministry scenes.

I quite enjoyed the RoR/DA scene… I love the visual of the patronases(SP!?)

Avatar Image says:

... so i like that fact that i cant understand a thing they are saying.. its not exactly a spoiler is it? i mean if it was in english i think i would have to not watch.. but idk.. maybe this is just me..

Avatar Image says:

and.. OMG BELLATRIX LOOKS AMAZING!!!!! when i saw it was in the DOM i got chills! im soooooooo EXCITED!!! yay! only two more weeks!!!

Avatar Image says:

SIRIUS + MUSIC = SAD EVEN IN GERMAN. I suspect I may flood the hall when it comes to watching the whole damn thing.

Bellatrix needs to be my girlfriend, and Loony is made of so much win.

Avatar Image says:

Ryan, why does it matter if Luna is in the carriage? Geez, at least she is there. Not to be rude, but some fans want everything to be sooo literal. The spirit and essence of things is much more important than a literal translation. That’s what makes the latter films much better. The first two were word-for-word, but they didn’t have the spirit.

WHY CANT THEY BE IN FREAKING ENGLISH!!! they are pretty cool though

Avatar Image says:

Hey everybody look on mugglenet.com there all there

Avatar Image says:

Could we get these in English sometime soon as well as the German ones? Cause I saw the new clips, but I can’t understand German!!

Avatar Image says:

if u guys STILL have not seen the video here it is: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2039712549 i hope you guys enjoy the german sweetness. WB BETTER RELEASE THIS IN ENGLISH

Avatar Image says:

I couldnt stop myself from watching. It is different from the books but I loved it. I wont say anymore details incase of spoiling but I have to say that Im so excited for this movie!

Avatar Image says:

Wow, i don’t get scared easily but I thought the Occlumency scene with Snape, especially that piercing scream in the flashback, was very frightening

Avatar Image says:

Clip 8 gave me goosebumps and oh my god, clip 11! Neville!

Avatar Image says:

I think its ludicrous that WB releases these clips. I mean if someone doesn’t want to watch them they don’t have to, but releasing the clips destroys the magic at the theaters. They minas well have just released the one where Sirius dies! Ridiculous! I want to watch them so badly but I will preserve the magic.

Avatar Image says:

I hope Bella sounds that evil in English. What a cold line she had “how are your mom and dad?”

Avatar Image says:

I could not even understand anything on that web page. Could anyone else?

Avatar Image says:

I saw them just fine. I just clicked the link, registered on the site, and it started playing on its own. (And yes, they’re freakin’ outstanding!)

Avatar Image says:

IF you need help finding the clips:

I hate to send people somewhere else, but HPANA has the links on their website. This link http://www.hpana.com/news.20021.html will take you their page.

SUE – you could probably get the videos off thier U tube site through this link. That seems to be what mugglenet did. Enjoy!

Avatar Image says:

In response to david – WB did not release these videos, they are on a german site which makes me think that they somehow got leaked in germany through the dubbing company that did the german voiceover. I doubt WB wanted them released.

is the youtube link

Avatar Image says:

is the link to the first vid

Avatar Image says:

No, the clips are available in English too, because we see short flashes of them in the new interviews. They’r just not online yet.

Avatar Image says:

It works with me (after you register) and I love the scene where Umbridge is inspecting all the teachers! If only I could understand German…

Avatar Image says:

Nooo, thank you. There’s less than month left to wait and i’d rather watch these scenes on the big screen :-)

Avatar Image says:

thx for the upload iamfez…

its hilarous when their speaking in german… especially when molly gets angry with sirius :)))

GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

YEAH! you guys need to log and guess what the link is…. and there they are!

Avatar Image says:

http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option=com_ezine&task=read&page=1&category=5&article=2776 IN ENGLISH, looks cool!

Avatar Image says:

Oh my God, the scenes are amazing. Two weeks. Two weeks. Two weeks from today.

zr

Avatar Image says:

I saw ‘em yesterday and the film looks absolutely brilliant, I don’t think you’ll be disappointed, well, that’s always hard to tell with H.P. fans, you lot are so very hard to please.

This will blow the others out of the water IMO.

Avatar ImageWON_TWO says: They always pull that stuff...

Write a Reply or Comment