113

Jun 28, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

Today, UK Harry Potter publishers Bloomsbury announced that export orders for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows “were up 17% on book number six.” The BBC reports that the company will also release a special box set edition of the novels containing all seven of the books on October 1, 2007. Reuters also reports this, along with the news that the “Deathly Hallows” paperback is “due around July, 2008.”

Thanks Ryan for the BBC link!

11 Responses to “Deathly Hallows” PaperBack Due July 2008, Box Set from Bloomsbury to be Released October 1, 2007

Avatar Image says:

I would love to have a special box edition! :)

Avatar Image says:

There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can’t count.

Avatar Image says:

And there are also 10 types of people on the world: those who understand binary and those who don’t. To get back on topic: LOVE the idea of the box set…I’m gonna be broke this christmas!

Avatar Image says:

I’m going to be so broke… But Im going to get it, for shure!

Avatar Image says:

I’ll get it but probably not straight away due to funds shortage!

Mind you i’ve got from now til october to save up!

I want to see a pic of the UK boxset – hopefully its as nice as the US one – i don’t mind spending extortionate amounts of money provided the end product doesn’t look cheap n tacky. I spent £149 recently on the West wing complete box set DVDs and it looks really nice and is very good quality so i think it was worth it. Off topic a little – sorry!

Avatar Image says:

Does anyone know when the UK deluxe edition of the Deathly Hallows is out?

Avatar Image says:

Oh, man! I’m definitely getting the special box edition!

Avatar Image says:

I can’t believe it ! I wanted to get the Harry Potter and the deathly hallows deluxe edition (US version) on amazon, but it’s sold out !!

Avatar Image says:

it’s sold out! ugh :(

Avatar Image says:

So is anyone going to wait till the paperback edition comes out? :P

Avatar Image says:

“So is anyone going to wait till the paperback edition comes out? :P” Posted by Eric on June 28, 2007 @ 09:53 PM

Hahahaha!

I’d love to have the UK adult versions in a box. Do bloomsbury only provide the children’s edition? Does anybody know? I mean, I won’t get t h e m again.

Write a Reply or Comment