Watch the London OotP Premiere Live on the Web

201

Jun 30, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

The official UK Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix website has been updated with the good news that the premiere of the film in London on July 3 will be streamed live on the web, starting at 1700 BST. You can find out what time that is where you live, via this link. TLC will be in attendance at this premiere and will also provide complete coverage of the event. Stay tuned!

Thanks C!

30 Responses to Watch the London OotP Premiere Live on the Web

Avatar Image says:

So, is this the red carpet or the movie??

Avatar Image says:

lol chamberguy they’re not going to feed the movie online ^^ it will be a live feed from the red carpet, then once all the stars are inside it will be over.

Avatar Image says:

lt’s the red carpet, I’m assuiming. I’m so going to watch that premiere!

Avatar Image says:

good question chamberguy, is this purely celeb spotting or do we get to see the movie?!!! not that i don’t enjoy a good bit of celeb spotting!

Avatar Image says:

you guys they’re not going to play the movie online! come on now. it’s the red carpet :) they will interview the cast and you’ll see what they’re all wearing and you’ll hear the fans screaming. and then it will be over and us normal folks will still have 8/9 days to go til we see the movie.

Avatar Image says:

Wish it was the movie, lol =). I loved the GoF premiere, cant wait for this one. I especially am looking foward to seeing Luna (cant remember her name, Im tired…dispicable and Tonks!) New faces new interviews!

Avatar Image says:

Great! I will definitely watch that! I wish I could be there!

Avatar Image says:

Will this be streamed on the weblink in the post, or another site? I am tempted to think it will be on the given OotP UK site, but would like to know for sure.

Avatar Image says:

What about in Ohio? All I could find was Chicago and stuff. Anyone know what time it would show in Ohio?

Avatar Image says:

Awesome! So I have to wake up extra early, huh? Tuesday 9 AM to be exact! 9yes, that’s early for me, considering I’m on vacation!)

And me too, kerri, new faces means new and different interviews. I hope Nat Tena is there, I will be disappointed if she’s not! :D

GARGH!!! It’ll be at 2am for me! :(

Oh well, there’s allways youtube

Avatar Image says:

Rachel, I think Ohio is Eastern Time, just like Michigan. So Noon then.

Avatar Image says:

wowwwwwwww….. it will be tuesday 9:30 PM for me…

Avatar Image says:

I will most definitely be getting up to watch this. 11 am is a bit earlier than usual for me, but I think I can handle it. :]

Avatar Image says:

Damn…that equals 2am in Melbourne. Oh Well, hopefully someone will upload a video or it will be on TV here.

Avatar Image says:

A W E S O M E ! ! ! I’ll stay tuned!!!

Avatar Image says:

Does anyone know if it was a leaky reader that won the competition to go to the premiere run by play.com. It would be soo cool if it was. Check your emails everyone. They were notifying the winner yesterday.

Avatar Image says:

That’s great!!!I think that is too good to be true…but we’re going too see in tuesday at 6 PM!!!

Avatar Image says:

Hopefully it will be better than the Goblet of Fire one. If I remember rightly it was impossible to watch it “Live” due to the sheer amount of people wanting at it.

PREMIERE WILL BE AT LEISCTER SQUARE RIGHT? im going to try and be there

Avatar Image says:

“Does anyone know if it was a leaky reader that won the competition to go to the premiere run by play.com”

well it wasn’t me because I haven’t had an email :((

Avatar Image says:

Yess im soo going to see it!! i’ll be seeing at noon!! but what website is it to see it??

Woo I will find that webcam and shove Leaky signs in front of it =D

Avatar Image says:

You guys, hey, may I ask that which website we will watch the premiere ? I’m looking forward to it very very very badly…Pls answer me…Can’t wait to see Tom longer…

Avatar Image says:

There is a link in the post to the offical harry potter web site but just incase here is the url you can copy and paste it to your address bar. http://harrypotter.warnerbros.co.uk/site/

Once you have watched the trailer and get onto the main web page, there will be a link at the bottom of the page ‘european premiere live’ hope this helps you amy

Avatar Image says:

oh and Becca i will keep my eyes pealed for you. That would be so funny to see.

Avatar Image says:

Thank you remember, I clicked that link ‘european premiere live’ and it did appear a picture but not move. I suppose it will active on right time. At least, I know where we can watch and then try later. Thanks ^^

no Problem Amy

thanks for news. but why Japan Premiere (japon,osaka)news not here

Avatar ImageWON_TWO says: I saw it!

Write a Reply or Comment