OotP ITV ‘Behind the Magic’ Special Now Online, Plus More

216

Jul 12, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

ITV‘s ‘Behind the Magic’ of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, which was broadcast a few days ago, is now available to view in our own video galleries! The hour long special is split up into four segments for your viewing ease and features much information and behind the scenes clips from the latest film. In the program, many members of the cast and crew are interviewed, we get a tour of the massive yet detailed sets, view previews from the film and even get a lesson on proper wand use. For the few who have not yet seen the film, the program does contain slight film spoilers.

Part One

• Part Two
  • Part Three
  • Part Four
  • We also have received word from reader Claire that Dan Radcliffe’s Monday appearance on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno is also available to view via HarryPotterTrio.com. They also have Dan’s recent appearance on Live with Regis and Kelly as well as the Trio answering fan’s questions from TRL.

To check out the rest of the scheduled appearances Dan, Emma and Rupert will make this week, check our rundown right here. As always, if you are able to capture the video, please do send it in to staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org. More videos of the Trio’s many appearances this week are coming soon!

Thanks to our Gallery Angles and reader Claire!

10 Responses to OotP ITV ‘Behind the Magic’ Special Now Online, Plus More

Avatar Image says:

Sooo cool ! Dan was so funny on Jay Leno ! xD

Avatar Image says:

The ITV special was fantastic, I love to see how they film these movies, the behind the scenes scenes, sets… And now I’ve watched the movie I can see them all!

All these interviews in American shows are great too, I really enjoy Dan’s interviews, he stole the show in that interview with Jay Leno.

Avatar Image says:

Sorry for the double post… I just noticed Dan says the same thing about ‘Equus’ on ‘Jay Leno’ & ‘Live with R&K’... Seems like he learned his text !

Avatar Image says:

Because he got asked the same question Gab, don’t be silly. He is more intelligent that all of us together. These peple always ask the same things over and over, so what do you want them to do? They don’t have any text, what they have is a lot of patience. He must be so tired of all this.

Dan is a great fan of Gary so he loves to talk about him, that’s all.

You can see that in the movie, Harry and Sirius’ relationship is the best thing of the film.

Avatar Image says:

Alexander—I have to say you’re absolutly right.. I’m sorry !

Avatar Image says:

Don’t worry! I just saw the interview with Larry King and I was very moved listening Dan talking about Richard Harris. :_( That was beautiful!

Avatar Image says:

The Reelz Channel has put up Gerrad Hall’s uncut interview with Daniel Radcliffe.

Avatar Image says:

Where can one find the Larry King Live show online? Thanks in advance…

Avatar Image says:

@ hp5movieRocksMySocksAndPants (nice name) You could try it on http://edition.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live/index.html It’s not online yet, but maybe the next days… OotP was sooooooo stunning!!! And I agree with Alexander about the scenes with Harry and Sirius (I love Gary Oldman), they were really really great…

Avatar Image says:

erm…you can watch it here

I’ve just found out .