Daily Leaky Lounge Poll: Who Will Live, Who Will Die?

124

Jul 15, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

As started by PotterCast a many moons ago, asking whether certain characters will live or die in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows has become a popular and straight-forward way to catalog our personal opinions on the outcome of some of the series most popular characters. In today’s Leaky Lounge Poll, we are giving you that chance to make that choice when we ask you: Who Will Live, Who Will Die?

You must be a registered member of the Lounge in order to vote. Registration is quick, easy, free and can be started right here.

Enjoy!

8 Responses to Daily Leaky Lounge Poll: Who Will Live, Who Will Die?

Avatar Image says:

How exciting!!!this thing is making me really really nervous!!! :DDD

Avatar Image says:

lol…nice harry and the potters commentary..

Personally, im thinking this book wont be a “blooodbath” as ppl call them

I think only Snape, Rubeus,and Draco are gonna die…the others dont deserve to…

well, hagrid’s been here too long and Harry’s first sign of the Wizardring World…I think hes gonna die in the battle of Hogwarts cross-fire

Avatar Image says:

Order of the Phoenix Spoiler coming up, don’t read if you haven’t seen it and don’t want to know anything about it S P A C E

Did anyone else notice that in the veil room whilst the DA members are being held around the room by the Death Eaters, that we see Neville through the arch, so that he is framed by it and we also see Ginny framed by it. I don’t know how much JKR told them when they were making the film, but it just yelled ‘foreshadowing’ at me.

Avatar Image says:

Boy Karen,i sure do hope you’re wrong, talk about heartbreaking.Neville AND Ginny would be too much, but i sure could see jkr “bawling her eyes over Ginny”

Avatar Image says:

does anyone else know who R.A.B is cos i do lol!

Avatar Image says:

has anyone red the deathly Hallows more than once already cos i have and is it still illegal to say anything about the D.H

Avatar Image says:

will some one pppppppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee answer me. “I’m all alone with no one to talk to” lol

Avatar Image says:

Fine then, no one appreciates me. i have to do gay home work anyway loosers! lol

Write a Reply or Comment