Live “Call-Out” PotterCast Tonight

115

Jul 26, 2007

Posted by Melissa Anelli
Uncategorized

It’s Deathly Hallows reaction time on PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast, which means we’re having a call-OUT show at 8 p.m. EST. If you would like us to call you to talk about Deathly Hallows, send us a message at [email protected] with your Skype name or phone number! Less than four hours until the show, so do it now!

10 Responses to Live “Call-Out” PotterCast Tonight

Avatar Image says:

Melissa, I wish you’d given your listeners/surfers a bit more notice for this live podcast. There was no announcment about it on Podcast #112, or anywhere else on the TLC site. I also check your site about every other hour during the work day (don’t tell my boss!), and there was nothing there until 4 pm EST. Can you do another one? Will an edited version of this podcast be available for download?

Otherwise, babe, we love ya! Go, Staten Island!

Jersey Girl (formerly Manhattan)

Avatar Image says:

Sadness. I will be at a Harry and the Potters concert. But I look forward to listening to it! :-)

Avatar Image says:

Judy, we purposefully announced this late to thin out the response a bit – otherwise all our services tend to crash under the weight of people trying to get at us. We’ll give more notice for the next one (which will be soon).

Avatar Image says:

AIE!!! half an hour late ><

I just converted my time to EST.

Avatar Image says:

Thanks, Melissa, for explaining about the impromptu podcast—I can definitely understand how the flood of callers could cause TLC to crash! (We had a lot of trouble getting onto Leaky the week after the book came out for the very same reason.) Looking forward to the edited podcast, and future call-ins!

You are truly amazing, and someday you will recover from this month’s total sleep deprivation!

Judy

Avatar Image says:

Will this ever be available to download?

Avatar Image says:

so where is it?

Avatar Image says:

Alas. If only I didn’t have to work.

Avatar Image says:

Hi! I don’t know if I am in the right area or not. (I am fairly new to this website) I have been reading every question I can about the Harry Potter books. I was hoping someone would ask the same question I had. But so far I have not seen it or even seen a possible answer. So maybe someone can answer this question for me. Out of everything in the books the only thing that I had a hard time understanding was about the veil in the 5th book. I have read and reread that part of the book over and over again. She really did not explain a whole lot about it.( or what it actually is) I was curious about the voices only Harry and I think Luna heard.(behind the veil) And what was the purpose of it being at the ministry. And did Serius die from the fight with his cousin or from falling into the veil. I thought maybe there would be more to it in the last book.(Or I was hoping) Can someone please help me in finding out the answer. Thank You!

Avatar Image says:

hey! nooooooooooooooooo! i missed it by…..... a week or so! ugh! well…. waht was it anyway? i didnt exactly understand the post? was it a casting call or something? can somebody e-mail me pelase and tell me! my e-mail is [email protected] thanks

Write a Reply or Comment