“Escape at Azkaban” OotP Clip Now Online

220

Jul 03, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

MSN Movies has a new clip online from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix which shows a short scene from the film. The one minute clip, shows Bellatrix Lestrange (Helena Bonham Carter) and other Death Eaters breaking out of Azkaban prison. You can watch this new clip from the film right here, via the MSN OotP site. Although, please note that all clips from the film contain slight spoilers. Readers can now also view this new clip in our video galleries!

Thanks to all who mailed!

41 Responses to “Escape at Azkaban” OotP Clip Now Online

Avatar Image says:

Ive been waiting for this click and its finally here and AWEEEEEESSSSSOMEEEEE!

Avatar Image says:

Awesome! I wanted to see this clip for ages and finally here it is. I especially like the way they use the Daily Prophet in it. From what I´ve seen so far, it seems to become the best of the movies.

Avatar Image says:

Ooh! This looks really cool. I couldn’t see the prison clips well because they are so dark, but the prophet thing was a really cool idea. This is going to be awesome. I can’t wait! IMAX here I come!

Avatar Image says:

Something about the way he said “we’ve notified the Muggle Prime Minister” indicates to me that the “Other Minister” scene isn’t going to be in Movie 6. I dunno …

Avatar Image says:

Now that we’ve officially seen ALL of the movie. ;)

Just kidding. Its an awesome clip. I like the use of the Prophet too. I just wondering who exactly blew a whole that size into Azkaban.

Avatar Image says:

I feel like the only one that hasn’t seen ANY of the clips from the movie. I totally spoiled GOF by watching all the clips before the movie so i’m not going to do that this time. I can wait another 7 days! (i hope!) :D

Avatar Image says:

All these clips are making me so excited! Honestly, I haven’t watched any of them because I like the surprise, but it’s exciting all the same! 7 days!!!

Avatar Image says:

best clip I’ve seen so far. I loved it. :) helena rocks.

Avatar Image says:

Sorry, double post…but I had to say…

Evie, you aren’t the only one! I don’t watch them either!

Avatar Image says:

Nope, Evie, I haven’t watched any of them either! Well, I’ve seen the trailer, which is awesome, but I just want to wait! It’s another 10 days until it premieres here, and I’m so excited _ I’ve a feeling though, that this is going to be one of my favourite scenes in the film, because I have a HUGE crush on Helena Bonham Carter. Phoar.

Avatar Image says:

Phew! Thanks Piewacket and sentencieuse. I suddenly don’t feel so alone. LOL.

Avatar Image says:

Ha! That was awesome! Oh, what a great thing to wake up to!

I love how they zoom in and out through the headlines, its very cool. :D

Avatar Image says:

Belatrix looks so EEEEVVVVVIIIILLLLLLL!!!! =)

Avatar Image says:

I’m not watching it either….don’t want to spoil the movie BUT – we don’t read the Azkaban breakout in the book – we just read about the fact that it has happened. I’m worried how far they have strayed from the book in yet the next movie.

Avatar Image says:

omg thats so cool. i love the effects and how they went through all the headlines. ahh i cant wait to see the movie!!!

Avatar Image says:

Yea, I can’t help but spoil it for myself, can’t fight the urge I’m afraid :p Besides, we already know what’s going to happen in the movie so it’s not like it’s a big deal to watch the clips.

Avatar Image says:

Marisa – I wouldn’t spend time being concerned about this clip. It’s a quick Daily Prophet-focused transition to illustrate that the DEs are free and to convey that the Ministry’s pinning the blame on Sirius—all things we know already from canon. They’ve simply handled it through visual narrative vs. having it be read aloud from the Prophet over breakfast; imo, a preferable film technique for conveying the news.

Avatar Image says:

I am so tempted to watch this clip, but I am trying to wait just 7 more days. I’m glad I’m not the only one though. From what I heard, the clip sounds awesome!

Avatar Image says:

SQUEE! I can’t wait till the movie comes out…dances in circles!!!

Avatar Image says:

it just ticks me off they suspected Sirius!!! It bothered me when I read it bothers me when i see it…

Avatar Image says:

Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!God,I’m such a nerd.That was kind of scarie,not a childrens movie anymore,wich is why I can’t take my brother to see it(Thank God I’m thirteen)In the end I won’t have anything left to see when the movie comes out,well I’m going on holidays this friday wich means I can’t get more spoiled till the movie comes out.

Avatar Image says:

Did anyone notice how they dropped the whole “azkaban on a watervall” idea. It still looks the same as the concept art from a few months ago, only now, it’s just in the sea! Who said filmakers never listen to their fans.

Avatar Image says:

Well it sounds interesting at least. I did like the prophet floating around but the rest of it was so dark I really couldn’t see it. It seems like a lot of the clips and trailers online are really dark. I hope the actual film is easier to see and not as dark. I am still pretty psyched for this film and I love Helena’s laugh in this clip. I think she is going to be fantastic as Bellatrix.

Avatar Image says:

I love the “Ministry Angers Centaurs” headline. I laughed out loud.

Avatar Image says:

I haven’t watched it yet, mostly because i want to save it for when i experience the movie. I did watch the 11 clips, and i was satisfied (and slightly worried that i wasn’t going ot enjoy it as much) when i was done watching them. But for this clip, i think ‘m gonna have to hold off. Somethings should still be a surprise. :)

You’re not alone evie!

Avatar Image says:

Holy WOW! That was fantastic. This is going to be a great movie.

Avatar Image says:

I saw the Myspace screening in Raleigh,And it was friggin awsome! My favorite yet! And the cool thing,is as awsome as this clip is. It’s not the best scene in the movie! :-) Still looking foward to the 11nth so i can see it again…..and agian….and agian..lol

theres another one!!!

ITS SOOOOOO MCUH BETTER!

theres acting, and not just computers

Avatar Image says:

I’ve always thought Bellatrix’s last name was pronounced like “Lestrawnge” as if it were French, with an “aw” instead of an “aye” Maybe it’s just cause the “le” is there, but Jim Dale in the audio books also pronounces it this way.

Avatar Image says:

Hmmmm…nice clip. In my head, I always saw Bellatrix as mad but not as mad as she is depicted in the film. Licking her arm where she has been branded by Voldemort? I mean, she is capable of having conversations and communicating with words.

But on that note, the clip was really fun to watch and I think I am going to enjoy Order of the Phoenix. Can’t wait for Melissa, Sue, and John’s reviews.

Avatar Image says:

OMG That was soooo awesome!! I love how they showed the paper instead of us just hearing the little facts like in GOF they didn’t have enough Rita Skeeter. And Helena rules at Bella! :D

Avatar Image says:

That was the BOMB! Nice clip! Can’t wait til July 11!

Avatar Image says:

Carol i agree, i also pronounced bella’s name “LeStrawnge” as in french.i guess trey decided it sounded better in the english version.i really think they shoul have done helena’s hair straight and naot that curly and messy, it looks like a bird’s nest:(

Avatar Image says:

Aw that bit with the Daily Prophet is sooo AMAZING!!! Nice touch, cant wait for this movie!

Avatar Image says:

ehm, not to blow your buble or anything, but lestrange isn’t French. It’s just plain old English. Pronouncing it in a French way, would just make it more fake. I bet they were actually just called Strange, but they got Le in front of it, to make it sound more chique. Why would someone who hated them, actually say it the way the Lestranges wanted them to. in a French manner.

Avatar Image says:

I can’t believe they pronounced Belatrix’s name wrong!!

OMG!

I went to see Transformers and it was sold out. I will not have the same fate with OotP!

I will go for advance tickets and know I have them for me and whoever wants to go.

But to come home and be treated to this clip was the icing on my German Sweet Chocolate cake. Magnificant.

I gave up a long time ago when I came back to Leaky for news on the book. I have no will power against these trailers and spoilers. The one thing is that Its making me get ready to sit the pain and watch the whole movie on Friday Tuesday when I am off from working.

Last, For the rponounciation of the words JK uses go to any part of HP worldd that gives the words being pronounced and see that it is not french.

Avatar Image says:

i’m not watching any clips from this movie – never do – but hearing you all talk about it is more than enough to get me really excited! sounds amazing =)

Avatar Image says:

jersey pop pop, man you are so coherent lol i didn’t understand anything from last phrase about what jo does to find the pronounciation…but hey not everyone has to know english:D and i also think that the french version is the better one

Avatar Image says:

That was effing incredible.

Avatar ImageWON_TWO says: It was a great clip...

Write a Reply or Comment