ABC Family’s Harry Potter Weekend Begins Friday

195

Jul 05, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

As we previously reported, cable channel ABC Family will be showing the first three Harry Potter films this weekend and will be showcasing special sneak peeks at the upcoming Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix film. Warner Bros. has let us know of a HP Sneak Peek Weekend website which features a synopsis and trailer for the first three films, Sorcerers Stone, Chamber of Secrets and Prisoner of Azkaban, as well as a series of games including: Escape from the Dursleys, Quidditch Beater Tryouts and the Crystal Ball Game. Also included are a number of downloads for your computer, a gallery of images from the first three films and a number of videos from the cast and crew of the first three films. The ‘Sneak Peek” section currently features the OotP trailer but is scheduled to include the 13 clips that will air on ABC Family this weekend on July 9th.

The ‘Sneak Peek Weekend’ starts July 6 at 7:30pm EST with the Sorcerers Stone, Chamber of Secrets airing July 7 at 7:00pm EST and wraps up with Prisoner of Azkaban on Sunday the 8th, at 8:00pm EST.

6 Responses to ABC Family’s Harry Potter Weekend Begins Friday

Avatar Image says:

I love these HP weekends… I don’t own movie 2 and 3 so its nice to see them again and I lOVE the sneek previews…

Avatar Image says:

I love watch all this movies again, becouse you can see how the actors grown up.

I’m a big, big fan of harry potter’s movies and books.

i’m from Puerto Rico.

Avatar Image says:

We seem to get getting rather a lot of sneak peeps! I’m not complaining, but it does seem like we have seen half the film already.

Avatar Image says:

its cool to see sneak peeks but i agree that we’ve seen enough already.if the 13 clips do not include the the 11 that we have already seen there won’t be much left to see at the cinema

Avatar Image says:

yeah there are way too many clips shown from the film and the film is only 2:18 (shorter than goblet!!!)so half of it we’ve already seen:(

Avatar Image says:

This is why I only watch trailer it is much safer. When I sit in that theater at 12:01 on the 11th I want to make sure I am seeing it ALL for the first time. However, it is nice to have these clips around for after I see the movie and before it is out on DVD.

Write a Reply or Comment