Online OotP Special Airing July 8th

254

Jul 05, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

Reelz Channel, an online multimedia movie resource is presenting a special Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix program this Sunday, July 8th, with interviews and more from the cast. Currently, you can watch a preview of this online program which shows clips from the trailer and moments from the interviews conducted with actors Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint on the site. The full presentation will air this Sunday starting at 8:30pm EST. Anyone who is able to capture the video, please end it in!

10 Responses to Online OotP Special Airing July 8th

Avatar Image says:

cool!

Avatar Image says:

What did he mean “especially Ron”?

Avatar Image says:

In the book, Harry is surprised to see Dumbeldore fighting Voldemort as if it was all a game. Dumbeldore is not fizzled at all by the possibility of death at the hands of Voldemort. He is very much in control of the situation. He shows no signs of fear or terror. Quite the opposite. For him, it is circus time. Time to teach a lesson to Voldemort.

Will we see Sir Michael Gambon playing that Dumbeldore or … My bets are on the or, unfortunaltely.

That being said, I am looking forward to see that film.

Avatar Image says:

Happy 7th Birthday Leaky and it’s my Birthday too!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

I have spent months doing nothing but waiting for this movie. It’s so close now I can smell it.Oh and happy birthday to Leaky.

Avatar Image says:

That’s fine and everything, but what is wrong with the leakylounge?

Avatar Image says:

TAD I can’t properly get to TLL either :(

Avatar Image says:

Never mind—it seems to be working fine now runs off to leakylounge

Avatar Image says:

Yay, it’s about time this got mentioned! I sent something in weeks ago but who knows, with my email working the way it does it might have gotten lost in cyberspace…my cousin works for Reelz Channel. It’s very cool to see something mentioned that I know. Can’t wait till Wednesday!

Avatar ImageWON_TWO says: Missed it...

Write a Reply or Comment