117

Jul 06, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

Channel Four’s ‘Richard and Judy Show’ will feature a segment with the stars of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix as it premieres in London, according to the shows website. Although it is not explicitly said, it is believed Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint will all be interviewed. It will air soon, at 5:00pm BST on Channel Four. Update: Thanks to TLC reader Lara we now have the video from this evenings program in our video galleries. Enjoy! Thank you Lara!

Thanks to all who have mailed.

28 Responses to Trio to Appear on Channel Four’s “Richard and Judy” Program Today, Now with Video

Cooool ! I’ll watch it ! ^^

Avatar Image says:

It’s on Channel Four, not BBC Four.

Avatar Image says:

Channel Four is not a BBC Channel – it’s just Channel Four.

Avatar Image says:

Yup Channel 4, not BBC ;)

Avatar Image says:

I’ve got my computer set to record this and Jonathan Ross tonight. Hopefully I can get it edited, converted and online reasonably quickly…

Avatar Image says:

LMAO BBC FOUR is a whole other channel…a rather boring one at that!! Its Channel 4 Edward as others have pointed out! Looking forward to Richard and Judy though!!

Avatar Image says:

Oh Kidas btw that would be good-I live in Spain now and I lose my BBC reception at 10:30 spain time!! Pain in the kneck!! If you could get Jos interview on asap I would be sooo gratful!

Avatar Image says:

Channel four and BBC four are completly different channels. Hehe.

Its channel 4 not BBC 4

Can’t wait!!!!

Avatar Image says:

Firstly, its channel 4 not BBC 4 and it’s only 11 minutes till they’re on so yay!!

According to the BBC Radio site at http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/

“The stars of the Harry Potter films talk to Steve Wright In The Afternoon.”

and there is a link on the top of the page to listen/watch live webcam of the show.

Avatar Image says:

i have already seen the 5th harry potter movie twice because my mom works on the movies. if anyone has any questions… please do ask!! anyway, i love rupert, daniel, and emma. i think they have done so well in acting!! i hope i can catch the show!!! it would be so nice!! =)

Hi Summer,

wow you lucky thing! I have been wondering for a while, is the part of the book where Harry has the vision of Arthur Weasley bitten by Nagini in the film. And if so is it like it is in the book where Harry wakes up ill and the Weasleys and Harry are sent to dumbledores office??

Cheers

Flutterby

Avatar Image says:

Interview will be on at roughly 5.30pm BST according to the beginning of the show.

I am recording it on my pc so hopefully the capture will be ok :)

Avatar Image says:

I just saw it, it was ok!

How come the peaple in the USA dont get any good interviews On tv. :(

Avatar Image says:

That girl who interviewed the trio is very pretty and you could tell that thought so also. She was very confident with them, but then again she had interviewed them twice before. I think Dan and the interveiwer(can’t remember her name) should go out they would make such a cute couple.

Avatar Image says:

That girl who interviewed the trio is very pretty and you could tell Dan and Rupert thought so also. She was very confident with them, but then again she had interviewed them twice before. I think Dan and the interveiwer(can’t remember her name) should go out they would make such a cute couple.

Avatar Image says:

OK, I recorded it and have uploaded it to YouTube. It’s 9 minutes long and 50 MB or so, It is still rendering there, but search on the title, “Harry Potter on Richard & Judy 6 July 2007” and you should find it in a few minutes.

What did I think? It was mostly video clips from the movie. I think we have seen all of them before. The girl who interviewed Dan, Emma and Rupert was good, but Rupert and Emma only got one question and answer each among the clips, while Dan managed a few more. It was OK, but if you are looking for something new, then you can safely skip this one, I think.

OK, I uploaded it to YouTube:

It’s 9 minutes long and 50 MB (roughly).

Last time I tried sending video to Leaky it did not work, so this time I thought YouTube.

Anyway, it’s OK. The trio are interviewed separately by an amateur interviewer. She’s good. But there is not enough time to allow more than a few questions and answers.

Dan gets three or four questions, but Emma and Ron only get one each. Frankly, there’s not much new for hardcore fans.

I’d say the editors would have done much better to lose all the intro and reprise of old interviews and use more time from te new ones. but that’s just me.

Enjoy!

Avatar Image says:

I have just watched it. They each get a minimum of three questions. And there is a scence i have not seen before. Where Professor Umbridge is asking snape about his application for Defense against the dark arts. very funny. watch it for that alone.

Avatar Image says:

Thanks for the video capture! I also have good news to share. I was able to record a section of today’s BBC radio show “Steve Wright in the Afternoon” which has the trio on it. It is available as a MP3 here:

It may take awhile to load though because the clip is almost 10 minutes long.

Avatar Image says:

Wonderful! Many thanks, Kidas and twilightdew!

Avatar Image says:

I’ve seen the interview. The interviewer sucks. She just read from her notes and there are no follow up questions at all.Very dry and boring but the clips are great. I got chills just seeing the words from the book uttered by the characters. That ” Cho just couldn’t take her eyes off you” was exactly how I imagined Hermione saying that to Harry. Looks like the book fanatics are gonna be happy with this movie.

woo hoo go Dolly Ross

Avatar ImageWON_TWO says: Never saw this...

Write a Reply or Comment