HBO’s First Look at “Order of the Phoenix” Video Now Online

199

Jul 09, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

More Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix behind the scenes footage is available to view in Leaky’s own Video Galleries with the addition of the recently aired ‘HBO First Look’ program. As we previously reported, this thirteen minute sneak peak interviews with the cast and crew, clips of on set filming as well as more footage from the film itself. You can view this new behind the scenes special here in our Video Galleries.

Cheers to our Video Gallery Angels!

17 Responses to HBO’s First Look at “Order of the Phoenix” Video Now Online

Avatar Image says:

Yeah! Cheers to your Video Gallery Angels! Great sneak peak! :)

Avatar Image says:

Cheers to the Video Gallery, ‘cause you’re always updated…

Avatar Image says:

I don`t want to spoil the movie, but I`m DYING to watch that! :D I think I will wait just another day to watch that! =D

Avatar Image says:

Now I’ve not been quite about the fact that I feel that each movie has got progressively worse over time however, last night I watched this preview show and I was blown away. If the movie is as good as the bits they let us preview last night then I might just have to change camps again. I’m keeping my fingers crossed!!!!

Avatar Image says:

Wow. This has gotten me sooooooo unbelievably PSHYCED for OotP tommorrow night!! :-D

Amazingly done, HBO. Brava!

Avatar Image says:

Loved the sneak peek! I don’t feel they have spoiled the movie for me; rather, they made me even more geeked up for the film!

Avatar Image says:

Yay! I truly this movie will be the best! It seems like Yates truly understands the heart of this story. I am so happy he is directing HBP.

Avatar Image says:

I didn’t see this sneak peak, but I saw the retrospective one on A&E last night (Sunday, July 8th) and they had a fair few Pheonix clips.

I must say, the main thing I took away from the new clips is how good Evanna’s acting as Luna was! She was quietly and elegantly strange, like a sage. I’m so glad they chose her! I can’t wait to see the whole thing! Cheers!

Avatar Image says:

just a reminder that I uploaded 2 UK “Making of..”s. The 1 hr “behind the magic” is superb showing so much clips, interesting behind the scenes and lots of interviews of which the endearing Evanna is the best.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/77q3v9 (Behind the Magic) 1hr show

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3s7n63 (Making of..) 1/2 hr show (not as good as the above)

Avatar Image says:

WHY are the Dementors grabbing people?? Has the world gone mad…?!

Avatar Image says:

axl.girl I thought a dementor did grab Dudley, trying to prise his hands away from his mouth?

Avatar Image says:

by the way there’s a video of Dan’s Jay Leno interview on harrypottertrio.com. Well worth watching- it’s very funny.

Avatar Image says:

First: Casting for this installment from what I can see is quite exceptional. Evanna as Luna had me completely convinced. She is just so…odd.

I thought Umbridge could look more toadlike, but if she looked too horrible, it would take some of the empathy from her, and I like the way Ismalda (sp?) played that part.

Bellatrix: Wow, Helena looks deliciously evil, she was born to play this part.

Second: From what I have seen (and I have seen a lot) This one looks to be very true to the book. Reminds me of #’s 1 and 2. The wizard battle in the end looks spectacular! cant wait for tomorrow evening!

Avatar Image says:

anne: i know.. but Dementors grabbing people & throwing them against walls just seems horribly wrong to me.. Maybe I am a book purist after all… eeek!

You guys Rock!!!

I don’t have HBO (My own choice), so I was very happy to see this. Makes me feel good about saving that $12.00 :-)

Avatar Image says:

axi-girl> oh, I see. I haven’t seen the clip because I’m saving myself for the film so I just assumed you meant they grabbed hold :)

Avatar ImageWON_TWO says: Totally absurd...

Write a Reply or Comment