Store Offering Official WB “Harry Potter” Movie Stills

121

Aug 17, 2007

Posted by SueTLC

Many TLC readers owled with news regarding a store from the U.K. that is now offering official Warner Brothers released stills from all five of the Harry Potter films. While these photos have been released by WB previously (as seen in our extensive image galleries), these are now available for fans to purchase in varying sizes and format. These photos can be viewed and purchased via this link to MoviePrints.co.uk. Update: Most unfortunately, the website says that ” Warner Bros. licensed products are available from this website only to customers within Europe.”

11 Responses to Store Offering Official WB “Harry Potter” Movie Stills

Avatar Image says:

The prints look fantastic, but they don’t ship to North America :o( It says they ship worldwide BUT only to customers in Europe.

Avatar Image says:

Oh, they are awesome! Perfect quality for icons. :p

Avatar Image says:

Ahhh! Look at the Order of the Phoenix group and you will see pics of Harry’s parents at Hogwarts, and the Marauders! So they definitely filmed more for the pensieve scene … hopes to see in an extended edition!!!

Avatar Image says:

Great photo’s! A pity they are so expensive… Ah well, I have enough pictures via Leaky, etc. That extended version of OotP seems great to me! :D

Avatar Image says:

this is brilliant.

Avatar Image says:

They seem to have pictures of scenes that didn’t make it into the final cut. There is a pic of McGonagall in a wheelchair reading the Daily Prophet that has a headline that reads: Lord Voldemort Returns, and she has a sort of smirk on her face. They’re worth a look at.

Avatar Image says:

thats awsome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

this is SERIOUSLY cool. but why oh why are they not shipping outside of europe?

Avatar Image says:

I so want these on my walls. How long until they change their shipping policies so those outside of Europe have a shot at owning these? Let’s hope that time does come.

Avatar Image says:

I have been searching for a high-res picture of the Gryffindor common room. Does anyone know where I can find such a picture? Unfortunately they do not have it, though the other pictures are awesome!

Avatar Image says:

I think the pictures are awesoem but there are two things…one the pics are expensive…two they don’t ship out of Europe if they changed that, that would be enough for me though…i’d probably be statisfied enough to buy them!!! And againg the pictures r great!!!!

Sorry if I spelled anything wrong!!

Write a Reply or Comment